• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Stenbolone experience

Ladysman1989

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys what’s your experiences using Stenbolone??
Could it cause any false positive on a drug test?
Dosing protocol?????

I’m thinking of trying a Sten cycle so I’m not sure what to really expect.

Hey guys what’s your experiences using Stenbolone??
Could it cause any false positive on a drug test?
Dosing protocol?????

I’m thinking of trying a Sten cycle so I’m not sure what to really expect.

Just took my 2nd pin of it 10min ago lol I’m running 400mg per week. 1cc m/w/f/sun

Curious George here....what the hell is stenbolone? Is it any different from tren? You guys keep throwing new shit at me every week it seems.

you can expect muscle fullness, pump and growth (diet and dose dependent of course)

It is as if tren and anadrol had made a child devoid of all their sides.
this is stenbolone!

I haven't used this version of it, but I have run a cycle with M-Sten. It gave incredible pumps, really dry, my BP stayed fairly normal, etc. The sides weren't bad. Felt good on it. If the inj version is anything like that, then you'll be more than pleased.

I haven't used this version of it, but I have run a cycle with M-Sten. It gave incredible pumps, really dry, my BP stayed fairly normal, etc. The sides weren't bad. Felt good on it. If the inj version is anything like that, then you'll be more than pleased.
Msten and stenbolone are two different compounds.

Never did it but picture it as not for a whole cycle kind of base hormone. More like something to harden up at some points like at the end of a cycle or for a special period when you want the look, when just on a cruise or TRT when you want an dry hard effect. I don't picture it as a real mass builder or something that is sustainable for long periods. These type of drying hardening compounds usually dry things out that you don't want dry like the joints. As you get older you notice it more.

I don't think it is a combo of anadrol and tren but without the sides. If that was the case.. everyone would be on it.

IML Gear Cream!
I don't think it is a combo of anadrol and tren but without the sides. If that was the case.. everyone would be on it.
I was literally gonna post this last night but didn’t wanna come off as a smartass when I don’t know anything about it. Sounds fucking great, but kinda far fetched.

Sten is weird but I liked it. I had anxiety galore for about two weeks then it passed suddenly and I was better. Sten is a mix between primo and eq. It’s very strong and hits faster than both mentioned.

Stenbolone, in the few periods it was produced, was used as an injectable alternative to Anadrol in cases of anemia.

however there is nobody to believe, you just have to try it yourself

Back