• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Name 3 movies that you are 100% certain that you seen 10 x or more..And go! (Free treat)

Get Shredded!
Ah no Field of dreams?
Come on you cried at “ Dad do you want to have a catch”
Hell I cried and I don’t even like my dad.

Field of dreams, what a good one, fantastic movie.. once upon a time I was a huge Kevin Costner fan.. he always made great films..

Me my siblings use lines from these movies, we use a lot from goonies, but me and my brother use lines from one of my other favorite movies. My wife was actually arguing with me one day and I was responding to her with nothing but lines from this one particular movie, she had no idea and she was actually answering me. 

When the contest is over, we want to hear this story. :funny:

Me my siblings use lines from these movies, we use a lot from goonies, but me and my brother use lines from one of my other favorite movies. My wife was actually arguing with me one day and I was responding to her with nothing but lines from this one particular movie, she had no idea and she was actually answering me. 

I am guessing Braveheart.

Great movie...seen it a bunch of time. Also 300 is great too. Lots of lines.

I also do a lot of line from Boogie Nights. So many good ones.

When the contest is over, we want to hear this story. :funny:

I will most definitely tell the story, but it may not be accurate but I'll do the best I can with remembering.
It was comical, yet she had no idea.

“Who’s your Daddy and What Does He Do!?”

“Its not a Tuma !! “ (tumor)lol

“Get to the Choppa!” Arnold accent !!

Arnie movies. Listened to some prank calls where they used all Arnold Lines from movies! Too funny

Max

1. The Martian
2. Star Trek (any)
3. Terminator (any)

True story. Have 3 children, and for the 1st.... The wife and I agreed that if it was a boy she picked the name and I picked the middle name, but if it was a girl, I pick the name and she picked the middle name. It was a boy and she picked the name, so I gave him the middle name Connor after John Connor in the Terminator.

He thought it was cool and tells the story to this day to his friends.

LowT

Goonies (One of my childhood favs.)

Finding Nemo (My daughter and I watched it EVERY DAY for the first six years of her life it seemed)

Top Gun (My all time favorite... and still is)

Gladiator and Braveheart and *Goonies(classic funny for all decades)

Max

Goonies

Gladiator

TOP GUN

The are the only 2 members that came near guessing. Everyone was so close and all 3 were mentioned, just not in the same post Ha!

I tried hinting off to every one a few times :) so many where near...

For the wife and the lines from a movie, I was throwing at her lines from TOP GUN. Literally lines to what she was saying/asking, it was a moment where she was accessing me of shit that simply didn't exist and as always I try to make light of things, she was having none of it.
I truly thought she was on to me and knew what I was doing, half way into it I realized "she hasn't a clue and thinks I'm just responding". I went with it, She yelled more and I threw ore lines. It got bad, thank goodness I was pulling up at home during this before shit got real. I actually had a hard time getting her to understand that it was nothing but movie lines, what I said and what she heard clearly were two different things. Everything translated into shit in her mind that not only didn't take place prior, but things I didn't even say. (manifestations in her own mind)
This is close to what went down, I'm sure there is parts missing but far as I can remember it went a little something like this -

Her: So, I know your talking with her, I have proof are you just going to admit it?
Me: The data on the mig is inaccurate
Her: Of course you will deny it, god only knows how many more there is!!
Me: The list is long but distinguished
Her: See, I knew it, so the list is long?
Me: So in my Johnson.
Her: I bet you must go there everyday to see her, you do don't you, why, and don't say for a Gatorade?!?!
Me: To keep up foreign relations.
Her: WHAT EXACTLY IS THAT?!?!
Me: This is what I call a target rich environment.
Her: Is that why you didn't answer your phone, you where in there weren't you, why didn't you answer your phone?
Me: Because I was inverted!
Her: (hangs up on me)
I call her back (ring ring)
Her: WHAT?!?!?
Me: Take me to bed or lose me forever!
Her: (Hangs up on me again)
Her: I'm packing your shit, you're out, don't call back! (hangs up on me)
Me: She's lost that loving feeling!

Goonies

Gladiator

TOP GUN

The are the only 2 members that came near guessing. Everyone was so close and all 3 were mentioned, just not in the same post Ha!

I tried hinting off to every one a few times :) so many where near...

For the wife and the lines from a movie, I was throwing at her lines from TOP GUN. Literally lines to what she was saying/asking, it was a moment where she was accessing me of shit that simply didn't exist and as always I try to make light of things, she was having none of it.
I truly thought she was on to me and knew what I was doing, half way into it I realized "she hasn't a clue and thinks I'm just responding". I went with it, She yelled more and I threw ore lines. It got bad, thank goodness I was pulling up at home during this before shit got real. I actually had a hard time getting her to understand that it was nothing but movie lines, what I said and what she heard clearly were two different things. Everything translated into shit in her mind that not only didn't take place prior, but things I didn't even say. (manifestations in her own mind)
This is close to what went down, I'm sure there is parts missing but far as I can remember it went a little something like this -

Her: So, I know your talking with her, I have proof are you just going to admit it?
Me: The data on the mig is inaccurate
Her: Of course you will deny it, god only knows how many more there is!!
Me: The list is long but distinguished
Her: See, I knew it, so the list is long?
Me: So in my Johnson.
Her: I bet you must go there everyday to see her, you do don't you, why, and don't say for a Gatorade?!?!
Me: To keep up foreign relations.
Her: WHAT EXACTLY IS THAT?!?!
Me: This is what I call a target rich environment.
Her: Is that why you didn't answer your phone, you where in there weren't you, why didn't you answer your phone?
Me: Because I was inverted!
Her: (hangs up on me)
Her: WHAT?!?!?
Me: Take me to bed or lose me forever!
Her: (Hangs up on me again)
Her: I'm packing your shit, you're out, don't call back! (hangs up on me)
Me: She's lost that loving feeling!

Lmao! That is too funny! I would have gotten the script and highlighted “all of your replies” rotflmao! I am definitely doing this...I need to find the perfect movie that I haven’t watched with her... maybe Scarface or Goodfellas(id get smacked!!). I can’t believe I didn’t think of it! I just watched the previews(new top gun) the other day of the Unaged Tom Cruise. . Bill Pullman (president in Independence Day) His Son is the lead, looks like him. Looks really good.

Max

"Sorry, Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

Tombstone
Stripes
Step brothers
God father
Scareface
Goodfellas
Bronx tale
Jaws
Hamburger hill -Clint Eastwood
The matrix
Underworld
Alien
Dances with wolves
Good morning Vietnam
Halloween
Friday the thirteenth
Nightmare on elm st.
Poltergeist
Youngblood
Bloodsport
Lethal weapon
Karate kid
Weird science
Christmas story
Home alone
Jesus of Nazareth
Ten commandments
King of kings
The bible

Don't think I've seen it ten times but secretariat was a good movie... If your someone into horse racing. This is pretty good.

Lmao! That is too funny! I would have gotten the script and highlighted “all of your replies” rotflmao! I am definitely doing this...I need to find the perfect movie that I haven’t watched with her... maybe Scarface or Goodfellas(id get smacked!!). I can’t believe I didn’t think of it! I just watched the previews(new top gun) the other day of the Unaged Tom Cruise. . Bill Pullman (president in Independence Day) His Son is the lead, looks like him. Looks really good.

Max

"Sorry, Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

Bro what got me in all of this, is she knows that top gun is a family favorite between me and my siblings, we talk about it all the time at gatherings. I could have sworn on my children that I knew that she was catching on to me, but she was absent-minded the entire time.
AND I HAVE DONE THIS TO HER NUMEROUS TIMES!
She's an absolute angel, but man I have no idea where her head goes sometimes.

You'll see bro, mark my words your wife won't even realize what you're doing that's what makes it hilarious.

Bro what got me in all of this, is she knows that top gun is a family favorite between me and my siblings, we talk about it all the time at gatherings. I could have sworn on my children that I knew that she was catching on to me, but she was absent-minded the entire time.
AND I HAVE DONE THIS TO HER NUMEROUS TIMES!
She's an absolute angel, but man I have no idea where her head goes sometimes.

You'll see bro, mark my words your wife won't even realize what you're doing that's what makes it hilarious.

Her Eyes were ‘Green’ with Jealousy ...at the time

Max

great movie and my country Scotland film makes me cry lol
https://youtu.be/TME0xubdHQc

YOU MAKE TAKE ARE LIFES BUT THEYLE NEVER TAKE ARE FREEDOM
proud Scotsman 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

great movie and my country Scotland film makes me cry lol
https://youtu.be/TME0xubdHQc

YOU MAKE TAKE ARE LIFES BUT THEYLE NEVER TAKE ARE FREEDOM
proud Scotsman

That Sophie Marceau turned me on, love the exotic look she had. My grandpa always had me watch all the bond movies and she was in one of em; sooo hot! That movie & Gladiator got me fired up when my dad whipped out some old blue rays . Probably watched 20x or more.

Max

That Sophie Marceau turned me on, love the exotic look she had. My grandpa always had me watch all the bond movies and she was in one of em; sooo hot! That movie & Gladiator got me fired up when my dad whipped out some old blue rays . Probably watched 20x or more.

Max
another amazing ones there’s so many there’s a few hot chicks in the bond films 😍

but back to the future is my all time favourite I watched this since a kid number 2 mainly like 40 times easily

talking of hot chicks lauralie chapados is one of the hottest girls I’ve seen Shaun Rhoden is a lucky guy cannot take my eyes of her

another amazing ones there’s so many there’s a few hot chicks in the bond films

but back to the future is my all time favourite I watched this since a kid number 2 mainly like 40 times easily

talking of hot chicks lauralie chapados is one of the hottest girls I’ve seen Shaun Rhoden is a lucky guy cannot take my eyes of her

Yes, it is hard sometimes or work with a lot of them around ! Should have an incredible amount of bikini/fitness/physique chicas at comp. ; usually so much fun but I won’t be thinking about them this time

Max

Eurotrip

I've seen too many movies too many times

I swear that movie was just recently on in the middle of the night on IFC(No cutting) . Too funny.
Max

Independence Day
Anchorman (can recite entire movie)
Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory (the original not that Johnny Depp remake)

Independence Day
Anchorman (can recite entire movie)
Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory (the original not that Johnny Depp remake)

Ha! Anchorman, that's another good one.. Billy Madison is another epic one..

stop looking at me swaaan

Maybe if you would have told me that there were some delicious triscuit crackers in the car I would have been able to enjoy them with you! 😂😂

- - - Updated - - -

Natural Born Killers

The Virgin Suicides

True Romance
I have never seen natural Born Killers.

Big Booty Anal whores 1-156!! Kidding

Max
#notkidding

Maybe if you would have told me that there were some delicious triscuit crackers in the car I would have been able to enjoy them with you!

- - - Updated - - -

I have never seen natural Born Killers.
It's nudey magazine day

Back