Purity Source Labs


Name 3 movies that you are 100% certain that you seen 10 x or more..And go! (Free treat)

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 99
  1. #76
    Registered User
    Darren29W's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2021
    Location
    United Kingdom (Scotland)���������&#5
    Posts
    288

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    26
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    172
    Thanked in
    114 Posts
    Rep Points
    1720100

    Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post
    Me my siblings use lines from these movies, we use a lot from goonies, but me and my brother use lines from one of my other favorite movies. My wife was actually arguing with me one day and I was responding to her with nothing but lines from this one particular movie, she had no idea and she was actually answering me. 
    great movie and my country Scotland film makes me cry lol


    YOU MAKE TAKE ARE LIFES BUT THEYLE NEVER TAKE ARE FREEDOM
    proud Scotsman 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

  2. #77
    Registered User
    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    20,363

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    31,132
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    18,338
    Thanked in
    11,105 Posts
    Rep Points
    711060098

    Quote Originally Posted by Darren29W View Post
    great movie and my country Scotland film makes me cry lol


    YOU MAKE TAKE ARE LIFES BUT THEYLE NEVER TAKE ARE FREEDOM
    proud Scotsman
    That Sophie Marceau turned me on, love the exotic look she had. My grandpa always had me watch all the bond movies and she was in one of em; sooo hot! That movie & Gladiator got me fired up when my dad whipped out some old blue rays . Probably watched 20x or more.

    Max

  3. #78
    Registered User
    dnewell2004's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    686

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    297
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    727
    Thanked in
    379 Posts
    Rep Points
    19277257

    Pirates of the Caribbean...damn I'm a kid at heart lol.

  4. #79
    Registered User
    Darren29W's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2021
    Location
    United Kingdom (Scotland)���������&#5
    Posts
    288

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    26
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    172
    Thanked in
    114 Posts
    Rep Points
    1720100

    Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
    That Sophie Marceau turned me on, love the exotic look she had. My grandpa always had me watch all the bond movies and she was in one of em; sooo hot! That movie & Gladiator got me fired up when my dad whipped out some old blue rays . Probably watched 20x or more.

    Max
    another amazing ones thereís so many thereís a few hot chicks in the bond films 😍

    but back to the future is my all time favourite I watched this since a kid number 2 mainly like 40 times easily

    talking of hot chicks lauralie chapados is one of the hottest girls Iíve seen Shaun Rhoden is a lucky guy cannot take my eyes of her

  5. #80
    Registered User
    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    20,363

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    31,132
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    18,338
    Thanked in
    11,105 Posts
    Rep Points
    711060098

    Quote Originally Posted by Darren29W View Post
    another amazing ones thereís so many thereís a few hot chicks in the bond films

    but back to the future is my all time favourite I watched this since a kid number 2 mainly like 40 times easily

    talking of hot chicks lauralie chapados is one of the hottest girls Iíve seen Shaun Rhoden is a lucky guy cannot take my eyes of her
    Yes, it is hard sometimes or work with a lot of them around ! Should have an incredible amount of bikini/fitness/physique chicas at comp. ; usually so much fun but I wonít be thinking about them this time

    Max

  6. #81
    Registered User
    dnewell2004's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    686

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    297
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    727
    Thanked in
    379 Posts
    Rep Points
    19277257

    Eurotrip

    I've seen too many movies too many times

  7. #82
    Registered User
    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    20,363

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    31,132
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    18,338
    Thanked in
    11,105 Posts
    Rep Points
    711060098

    Quote Originally Posted by dnewell2004 View Post
    Eurotrip

    I've seen too many movies too many times
    I swear that movie was just recently on in the middle of the night on IFC(No cutting) . Too funny.
    Max

  8. #83
    Registered User
    Darren29W's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2021
    Location
    United Kingdom (Scotland)���������&#5
    Posts
    288

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    26
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    172
    Thanked in
    114 Posts
    Rep Points
    1720100

    Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
    Yes, it is hard sometimes or work with a lot of them around ! Should have an incredible amount of bikini/fitness/physique chicas at comp. ; usually so much fun but I wonít be thinking about them this time

    Max
    very distracting lol

  9. #84
    P.S.L Representative
    BOARD REP
    jozifp103's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    3,107

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    806
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    966
    Thanked in
    654 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Independence Day
    Anchorman (can recite entire movie)
    Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory (the original not that Johnny Depp remake)

  10. #85
    Team supervisor P.S.L.
    SUPER MOD
    Vision's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Anabolic Erudite
    Posts
    20,184

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4,538
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8,345
    Thanked in
    5,180 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by jozifp103 View Post
    Independence Day
    Anchorman (can recite entire movie)
    Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory (the original not that Johnny Depp remake)
    Ha! Anchorman, that's another good one.. Billy Madison is another epic one..

  11. #86
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    samgraves82's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Age
    39
    Posts
    6,587

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,268
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4,709
    Thanked in
    3,438 Posts
    Rep Points
    64241150

    Quote Originally Posted by vision View Post
    ha! Anchorman, that's another good one.. Billy madison is another epic one..
    stop looking at me swaaan

  12. #87
    Banned


    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    1,157

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    876
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    727
    Thanked in
    478 Posts
    Rep Points
    19136412

    Natural Born Killers

    The Virgin Suicides

    True Romance

  13. #88
    Team supervisor P.S.L.
    SUPER MOD
    Vision's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Anabolic Erudite
    Posts
    20,184

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4,538
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8,345
    Thanked in
    5,180 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by samgraves82 View Post
    stop looking at me swaaan
    Maybe if you would have told me that there were some delicious triscuit crackers in the car I would have been able to enjoy them with you! 😂😂

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Bft84 View Post
    Natural Born Killers

    The Virgin Suicides

    True Romance
    I have never seen natural Born Killers.

  14. #89
    Registered User
    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    20,363

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    31,132
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    18,338
    Thanked in
    11,105 Posts
    Rep Points
    711060098

    Big Booty Anal whores 1-156!! Kidding

    Max
    #notkidding

  15. #90
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    samgraves82's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Age
    39
    Posts
    6,587

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,268
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4,709
    Thanked in
    3,438 Posts
    Rep Points
    64241150

    Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post
    Maybe if you would have told me that there were some delicious triscuit crackers in the car I would have been able to enjoy them with you!

    - - - Updated - - -


    I have never seen natural Born Killers.
    It's nudey magazine day

Similar Threads

  1. Best comment for my TD and you get FREE treat on the house..
    By Vision in forum Purity Source Labs
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 04-03-2021, 10:10 PM
  2. Halloween Movies?
    By Multislacking in forum The Pit
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 11-14-2020, 03:01 PM
  3. Fíed up movies
    By bomb_r2 in forum The Pit
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 10-25-2017, 01:28 AM
  4. FREE GIVEAWAY! (our treat)
    By Vision in forum Purity Source Labs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-07-2016, 05:45 AM
  5. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-29-2016, 03:01 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums