• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Name 3 movies that you are 100% certain that you seen 10 x or more..And go! (Free treat)

Flashback (1990 w Sutherland and Dennis hopper)

pulp fiction

goodfellas

honorable mention: back draft (1991 w/ Kurt russel)
and training day (Denzel)

- - - Updated - - -

Flashback (1990 w Sutherland and Dennis hopper)

pulp fiction

goodfellas

honorable mention: back draft (1991 w/ Kurt russel)
and training day (Denzel)

His meltdown scene after the drop ship crashes is classic. Spit slobbering meltdown. I don't know why, but it is one of the funniest things to me. It's one of the few movies we actually went and saw in theater. I laughed out loud at that scene and got the "wtf, who is laughing" from everyone.

Weird Science is another one I've seen a bazillion times. Can't believe Kelly Lebrock didn't have more movies.

Aren’t you glad your dreams didn’t come true... ??

23d0fd3a7ff25ee9e83ea4448971d490.jpg

I forgot all about weird science that is a damn classic o love that movie.
I laughed my ass off, even the guy from Road Warrior was in it .
His meltdown scene after the drop ship crashes is classic. Spit slobbering meltdown. I don't know why, but it is one of the funniest things to me. It's one of the few movies we actually went and saw in theater. I laughed out loud at that scene and got the "wtf, who is laughing" from everyone.

Weird Science is another one I've seen a bazillion times. Can't believe Kelly Lebrock didn't have more movies.
Omg The Doll actress is so hottt(at that time) it tripped me out that “Rusty” from Vacation and Ironman were in it(not even the biggest Star! Lol)Bills meltdown made my whole family crack up so hard ! They send me memes of it , and trading places ! Too funny

Max

Last edited:
Aren’t you glad your dreams didn’t come true... ??

23d0fd3a7ff25ee9e83ea4448971d490.jpg

They all get fat! All that Porterhouse Steak Ex Thick and Booze !!

Max
I’d whip her into shape ! Lol

Kelly still looked good until she made the usual mistake of trying to fix aging with cometic surgery. Celebs pay a fortune and make things worse 99% of the time.

Sandlot

Mighty Ducks 1&2

Rookie of the year

The rookie

The internship

A league of their own

Cough...pitch perfect...cough

Remember the titans

Get Shredded!
Bro I got to ask, were you a roofer or a bricklayer in your earlier years??

- - - Updated - - -

There's some good ones in this one
Ur right that's shit hell on back. Masonry/brick block stone is what I attribute my back and shoulders to

Rambo (all of them)
Rocky (all of them)
Snatch
T2

Terminator One
The Big Lebowski
Reservoir Dogs
Groundhog's Day

Ur right that's shit hell on back. Masonry/brick block stone is what I attribute my back and shoulders to

I had a buddy roofing and framing in Lake Havasu!! They started work @ 2:30-3am because it gets in the 120’s degrees! Talk about hell!! He was 1/2 Mexican 1/2 white....for a while

Max

I had a buddy roofing and framing in Lake Havasu!! They started work @ 2:30-3am because it gets in the 120’s degrees! Talk about hell!! He was 1/2 Mexican 1/2 white....for a while

Max

I'm right there with them, depending on what we're doing out in the field we will also start early. Just beat that afternoon heat. There's nothing worse than working that early and it's already hot, red morning is a sailor's warning.. but I hear people bitch about their air conditioner system at their job breaking, I just laugh, because I got nothing but respect for the motherfuckers out in the field slaving to pay their bills and make ends meet. I don't care what nationality the people are, I don't care what trade it is, if they're out there in the elements, their bad ass in my book.

I'm right there with them, depending on what we're doing out in the field we will also start early. Just beat that afternoon heat. There's nothing worse than working that early and it's already hot, red morning is a sailor's warning.. but I hear people bitch about their air conditioner system at their job breaking, I just laugh, because I got nothing but respect for the motherfuckers out in the field slaving to pay their bills and make ends meet. I don't care what nationality the people are, I don't care what trade it is, if they're out there in the elements, their bad ass in my book.

Hells yeah! I hope to build my own design one day. I have only done interior design stuff . Rooms and an outdoor shower!

Max

So far someone here got two movies that I have watched over and over and over again.
Those two are my all-time favorites.

Gladiator and Braveheart and *Goonies(classic funny for all decades)

Max

IML Gear Cream!
Gladiator and Braveheart and *Goonies(classic funny for all decades)

Max

Me my siblings use lines from these movies, we use a lot from goonies, but me and my brother use lines from one of my other favorite movies. My wife was actually arguing with me one day and I was responding to her with nothing but lines from this one particular movie, she had no idea and she was actually answering me. 😂😂😂

Me my siblings use lines from these movies, we use a lot from goonies, but me and my brother use lines from one of my other favorite movies. My wife was actually arguing with me one day and I was responding to her with nothing but lines from this one particular movie, she had no idea and she was actually answering me.

Stepbrothers, Platoon, VACATION(lots of great lines) uncle Eddie! Lol

Max

The list is long but distinguished! ;)

My oldest brother has a terabyte hard drive he takes on the road and let me borrow it. I have to get a copy, like every good movie from 70’s to now. Mel Brooks ones were funny as shit!

Max

Sandlot

Mighty Ducks 1&2

Rookie of the year

The rookie

The internship

A league of their own

Cough...pitch perfect...cough

Remember the titans

Ah no Field of dreams?
Come on you cried at “ Dad do you want to have a catch”
Hell I cried and I don’t even like my dad.

Last edited:
Goonies
Pulp Fiction
Star Wars New Hope

Back