• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Strength gains with Adrol?

Yes. Being a water ballon make you look big swole too, yo!

Broke every PR on every lift during my last bulk cycle with Test/NPP/Adrol. Size and strength came on thick and steady.

Awesome, I was thinking about running Adrol with Deca (and Test of course), thanks for your input!

If your goal is strength nothing beats anadrol . But combined with halotestin + trenbolone makes a super strength combo. Nothing beats that for strength

Goal is strength but not sure I want to run Tren, Adrol sounds interesting though, thanks.

If your goal is strength nothing beats anadrol . But combined with halotestin + trenbolone makes a super strength combo. Nothing beats that for strength
Damn bro- think if I did those 3 together- could poss. get just a little "STRESSED"-lol Too the OP- A-drol makes me strong as hell, but also mean as hell and just generally an asshole. Don't know why- but I can't handle the sides- have to stick w/d-bol or t-bol. Kinda sucks because the strength is great from the a-bombs- just be aware- hopefully it doesn't bother u. Good Luck!

Test, Deca, and Anadrol will be a great cycle for size and strength. Run it

Why people have afraid of using tren + anadrol + halo ? remember the strongest steroids you need less dosage to have huge effects . Sometimes using anavar or turinabol can be more toxic because you think they are safer you dont have afraid of using more because both of then are very weak and you will need alot to fell something . I prefer to use what works for real , if not i stay natural using creatine

IML Gear Cream!

Good lord!

I bet you also glow green just like the Hulk!

:)

Tren+Drol+Halo=
High BP...RBC high...HR high..
Rage...Short Fuse...Pissed off all the time...Need a job with NO interaction wil people..live on an Island..bond money in your pocket and Absolutely no patience for women..

Halo is right there with Drol on one of the most toxic of compounds even at a low dose..the rage it brings to the table is why MMA fighters use it..It would be like having Conor McGregor in your gym..No Thanks

And with younger,less experienced user's out there with the "More is Better" mindset,that cycle has disaster written all over it.. I've done Halo and it's equal to gunpowder just more expensive..

I'm sure Bill Romanoski was on it during his football career..
He was crowned "The Dirtiest Player in Professional Sports"

Tren+Drol+Halo=
High BP...RBC high...HR high..
Rage...Short Fuse...Pissed off all the time...Need a job with NO interaction wil people..live on an Island..bond money in your pocket and Absolutely no patience for women..

Halo is right there with Drol on one of the most toxic of compounds even at a low dose..the rage it brings to the table is why MMA fighters use it..It would be like having Conor McGregor in your gym..No Thanks

And with younger,less experienced user's out there with the "More is Better" mindset,that cycle has disaster written all over it.. I've done Halo and it's equal to gunpowder just more expensive..

Have you ever tried mtren, superdrol, m1t or cheque?

Sdrol for sure but as a pre-WO...M1T is on the list to try..
Mtren...never and cheque drops scary stuff..

Any one is enough but combined..just too risky for most..
Most people have a hard enough time on Tren..

I got some Cheque drops in around 1988-89 from a veterinarian I was involved with. Long before there was a AA ratio guide or any people with experience to chat with. IIRC, I just shot a whole dropper every day before workouts. Not kidding here but I never did feeeel it.

​Now that I know what I know now, I am thankful I had the liver of a 25 yo sailor. Ironclad!

I see halo was mentioned I loved taking 50-100mg of halo before mma fights when I was younger

Back