Taking hgh while prescribed trt

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Rep Points

Taking hgh while prescribed trt

Iím looking to run low dose hgh while on trt. My question is, would my trt doc know something is up when Iím due for bloods? I believe they do every 3 months. Thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11,483 Posts
    Rep Points

No. They run igf1 sometimes but usually just normal bloods w total/free/estradiol and CBC/Diff. Can always say you use mk677 or glutamine . Most are clueless. Plus, they donít care. Just donít mention it, unless you want him to know.

Max

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,038 Posts
    Rep Points

No they will not have a clue

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    516 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Kuma808 View Post
    Iím looking to run low dose hgh while on trt. My question is, would my trt doc know something is up when Iím due for bloods? I believe they do every 3 months. Thanks
    No , only if you ask for HGH ng , and IGF levels . Otherwise blood test never show this .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Rep Points

The igf 1 is listed on my bloods that are due. I guess I can mention mk677. This is a trt doc so they may know something is up. Just donít know how cool they are about it. Worries they might drop me as a patient if they found out Iím adding compounds outside of their regimen.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11,483 Posts
    Rep Points

The igf 1 is listed on my bloods that are due. I guess I can mention mk677. This is a trt doc so they may know something is up. Just donít know how cool they are about it. Worries they might drop me as a patient if they found out Iím adding compounds outside of their regimen.
    He wonít know . Plenty of stuff raises Igf1, including test and exercise. They donít do a serum and igf-1 ranges are very wacky 80-383 and on up so, your fine , he wonít know.

Max
    Always got the mk677 excuse . ďOld supplement from the health store you had a whole box ď

Max

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
    He wonít know . Plenty of stuff raises Igf1, including test and exercise. They donít do a serum and igf-1 ranges are very wacky 80-383 and on up so, your fine , he wonít know.

Max
    Always got the mk677 excuse . ďOld supplement from the health store you had a whole box ď

Max
    Thank you max!

Team supervisor P.S.L.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,297 Posts
    Rep Points

Your doctor will not know unless he's testing for it, it will not interfere with your blood serum with testosterone.
    If your doctor is cool, ask him to pull your HGH serum levels, I told my doc a handful of times that I was using HGH. I requested for bloods and he did it no questions asked.
    I straight up told him I was using generic HGH.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11,483 Posts
    Rep Points

Thank you max!
    Your welcome ! And ..thank you, I saved that and it brought a lot of things into perspective for me. I am already started on my competition cut and am finalizing my next blast on paper for after competition/reset and bloods. I definitely have an awesome experiment planned with my workout plan and diet. Super stoked (I was going back and forth on peptide blends/sarms/and my gh plan to do the DHB/YK11/HRT+ cycle. Hope all goes well for ya!

Max

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Rep Points

Your welcome ! And ..thank you, I saved that and it brought a lot of things into perspective for me. I am already started on my competition cut and am finalizing my next blast on paper for after competition/reset and bloods. I definitely have an awesome experiment planned with my workout plan and diet. Super stoked (I was going back and forth on peptide blends/sarms/and my gh plan to do the DHB/YK11/HRT+ cycle. Hope all goes well for ya!

Max
    Hey max would you say 2iu for a beginner hgh cycle would be a good starting point to cut fat and gain muscle? Or would you recommend 4iu? Also whatís the length of you recommend? I have 5 kits generics. I was planning to do 2iu but will be 8 months to use it all with that dose. Would it be ok to run 2iu for 8 months or would you recommend 4iu? Thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11,483 Posts
    Rep Points

Hey max would you say 2iu for a beginner hgh cycle would be a good starting point to cut fat and gain muscle? Or would you recommend 4iu? Also whatís the length of you recommend? I have 5 kits generics. I was planning to do 2iu but will be 8 months to use it all with that dose. Would it be ok to run 2iu for 8 months or would you recommend 4iu? Thanks
    I would have that conversation with an MD. But, 2iu max for months. The 4iu would be more for a compliment for blast of maintenance. Usually 6-8 min or 6iu ED w a a good test/other ped for gaining muscle . Sounds like getting a good coach and doc for supervision and exactly how to make it work itís best. Such an investment is worth it when u spend good money.

Max

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Rep Points

I would have that conversation with an MD. But, 2iu max for months. The 4iu would be more for a compliment for blast of maintenance. Usually 6-8 min or 6iu ED w a a good test/other ped for gaining muscle . Sounds like getting a good coach and doc for supervision and exactly how to make it work itís best. Such an investment is worth it when u spend good money.

Max
    Ah I see. Thanks!