• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Monstro Road to Pro Card

MONSTRO

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Road to Pro Card
Begin: 28-06-2021 Weight: 99.4kg

Goal: Grow

Cycle:
Test E 1250mg week
Tren Ace 500mg week
Anadrol 100mg day
T4 100mncg day
t3 12,5mcg day
Proviron 50mg day ( maybe 100 ? )
Exemestano 25mcg 3x week
Dostinex 0,25mcg 2x week
HGH 10ius post workout
IGF 200ius pre workout
Humalog 10ius pre workout and 20ius post workout
Lantus 30ius first meal
GHRP6 250mcg post workout before hgh
Telmisartan 8mg day

GUNS to use later : Dianabol, MK677, Tamoxifen

*I need your help on my cycle .
Should i stat dosages low and increase when gains stop ( testosterone , HGH , Slin , Orals )
is this enough dosage on lantus?
Is to much AI?
Should i increase anadrol?
Do i need dostinex?

Diet:
6 Meals
450gr protein
600gr carbs per day
50gr fats from foods per day

Water 6 liters

Sleep 7 to 8 Hours ( i need more to fully recover but alot of work to do )

Training:
Monday: Chest + Triceps
Twesday: Back + Biceps
Wednesday: REST
Thursday: Shoulders
Friday: Arms
Saturday: Legs
Sunday: REST

* 6 exercices of 4 sets for chest , back and legs , 4 for shoulders, biceps and triceps .
* reps from 6 to 15 , some exercises i go heavier others lighter butg always focus on slow negatives, full contraction , squeeze.

Never train more than 3 days in a row , and no more than 5x week

Cardio: Now no cardio
I like trenbolone on bulking because increases IGF and make you leaner
Is good idea add deca on this or better increse test dosage ?
Do i need t4 and t3 with hgh or is just a myth?

I need your support people on this ?

Attachments

• 206714004_554397255552905_9116447505351849957_n.jpg
    206714004_554397255552905_9116447505351849957_n.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 114
Way too many moving parts for me comment other than I’m not sure why you’d want to take more drol. I can not function on anything over 100ed. If anything I’d up and split the proviron.

Subbed in.

T4 is no myth. It improved my gh experience when I used 10iu . Didnt need much, 50-150mcg but it takes a while to find the sweet spot. I say, Get is Monstro. I have no advice because you know what’s up. Bulk , then cut....don’t worry about adding a little fat to that ripped body.

Max

I know you are a big fan of tren, but I would rather you run Deca at 600-750mg instead. Give your body a break from the tren. It's ok if you add some water and lose some hardness. Allow your body fat to get around 12% and really push the workouts and food.

Never have a coach , all by myself

Impressive as hell.

But if you are going pro, you need pro advice. Not generic gymrat advice. You know Monte offers coach services and if he can't, he can point you in the right direction. You will be amazed at the difference a good coach makes. And it is 100% worth the investment.

Bro I have absolutely nothing to say here other than go get that damn pro card!!! You have gotten yourself this far and you know what to do! Now go grind and get that pro card my friend!

IML Gear Cream!
Road to Pro Card
Begin: 28-06-2021 Weight: 99.4kg

Goal: Grow

Cycle:
Test E 1250mg week
Tren Ace 500mg week
Anadrol 100mg day
T4 100mncg day
t3 12,5mcg day
Proviron 50mg day ( maybe 100 ? )
Exemestano 25mcg 3x week
Dostinex 0,25mcg 2x week
HGH 10ius post workout
IGF 200ius pre workout
Humalog 10ius pre workout and 20ius post workout
Lantus 30ius first meal
GHRP6 250mcg post workout before hgh
Telmisartan 8mg day

GUNS to use later : Dianabol, MK677, Tamoxifen

*I need your help on my cycle .
Should i stat dosages low and increase when gains stop ( testosterone , HGH , Slin , Orals )
is this enough dosage on lantus?
Is to much AI?
Should i increase anadrol?
Do i need dostinex?

Diet:
6 Meals
450gr protein
600gr carbs per day
50gr fats from foods per day

Water 6 liters

Sleep 7 to 8 Hours ( i need more to fully recover but alot of work to do )

Training:
Monday: Chest + Triceps
Twesday: Back + Biceps
Wednesday: REST
Thursday: Shoulders
Friday: Arms
Saturday: Legs
Sunday: REST

* 6 exercices of 4 sets for chest , back and legs , 4 for shoulders, biceps and triceps .
* reps from 6 to 15 , some exercises i go heavier others lighter butg always focus on slow negatives, full contraction , squeeze.

Never train more than 3 days in a row , and no more than 5x week

Cardio: Now no cardio
I like trenbolone on bulking because increases IGF and make you leaner
Is good idea add deca on this or better increse test dosage ?
Do i need t4 and t3 with hgh or is just a myth?

I need your support people on this ?

T4 with HGH is no myth. It definitely helps with gains and staying lean. Don’t need T3 though for a bulker. Also Tren in my experience lowers IGF when I have been on it and taken bloods. Just my experience with Tren. I have seen my IGF-1 decrease by half when on Tren. I would remove Tren and add Deca! Deca is king when bulking. No experience with insulin but from what I have researched those dosages are normal. You could even increase lantus some after a few weeks to even 50-60ius.

I know you are a big fan of tren, but I would rather you run Deca at 600-750mg instead. Give your body a break from the tren. It's ok if you add some water and lose some hardness. Allow your body fat to get around 12% and really push the workouts and food.

More tren!

Attachments

• 1C0165E2-5CD1-4BE8-A68D-BB15F494F969.jpeg
    1C0165E2-5CD1-4BE8-A68D-BB15F494F969.jpeg
    33.9 KB · Views: 107
Never have a coach , all by myself

Have or do you do any USA competing? Just curious has I am getting ready to compete in my first NPC competition.

Max
giphy.gif

Looking at your cycle just confirms why I could never be a pro...

If this is what it takes to get to that level, it's not for me. And never will be.

My hats off to you tho bro.

Good luck in your endeavors. IMO I think you can definitely achieve pro card level.

People here already think you’re a pro, so why bother. (piada)

I think I know what I am doing but still have hired a coach for not only my preps but also for the year before returning to the dais. Another set of trained eyes cannot be underestimated. My experience was that I would tell my coach my plan and he almost always said “Good, that’s what I want you to do.” So even though he wasn’t really telling me to do anything different (there are exceptions, like when I was using 100mg/tren 3x week and he admonished me to only use 50mg), it was good for my confidence knowing that what I was doing was right. Having that other set of eyes when you are in suffering mode also is unparalleled.

From what you posted, I wouldn’t bother with T3. Everything else seems fine. I think using Deca instead of tren is a great idea as well. You aren’t young and the taxing of your body on tren should be saved for the prep.
I am no longer a fan of AIs so I suggest you wait a month or so, then get blood work done and mitigate any estrogen, if you have a problem, then. You can kill estrogens pretty easy. Lots of stuff to do it with. Same goes for Dostinex. Wait for prolactin before dumping more drugs into your body.

Have you tried Tresiba? It’s cheap here in Mexico, around $25usd for each pen. It seems guys are finding it more favorable and consistent than Lantus. It is ridiculously expensive in the USA.

Good luck and keep us up to date.

Looking at your cycle just confirms why I could never be a pro...

If this is what it takes to get to that level, it's not for me. And never will be.

My hats off to you tho bro.

Good luck in your endeavors. IMO I think you can definitely achieve pro card level.
Dudes on this forum are taking as much or half of that and have swimmer’s bodies that can be achieved with proper diet and training alone.
But hey, this IS a steroid forum.

Way too many moving parts for me comment other than I’m not sure why you’d want to take more drol. I can not function on anything over 100ed. If anything I’d up and split the proviron.

Yes anadrol sweet spot is 100mg even Chad tell is clients 100mg before bed

Get Shredded!
Subbed in.

T4 is no myth. It improved my gh experience when I used 10iu . Didnt need much, 50-150mcg but it takes a while to find the sweet spot. I say, Get is Monstro. I have no advice because you know what’s up. Bulk , then cut....don’t worry about adding a little fat to that ripped body.

Max

For 10ius hgh post workout 5x week you think 100mcg t4 more than enough ? not need t3?

T4 with HGH is no myth. It definitely helps with gains and staying lean. Don’t need T3 though for a bulker. Also Tren in my experience lowers IGF when I have been on it and taken bloods. Just my experience with Tren. I have seen my IGF-1 decrease by half when on Tren. I would remove Tren and add Deca! Deca is king when bulking. No experience with insulin but from what I have researched those dosages are normal. You could even increase lantus some after a few weeks to even 50-60ius.

Yes Deca is my choise always on bulking . I only like and use this thinks: test , trenbolone, deca, anadrol, winstrol oral, hgh , lantus and humalog .

Do you think Masteron on bulking make sense to control estrogen ?

People here already think you’re a pro, so why bother. (piada)

I think I know what I am doing but still have hired a coach for not only my preps but also for the year before returning to the dais. Another set of trained eyes cannot be underestimated. My experience was that I would tell my coach my plan and he almost always said “Good, that’s what I want you to do.” So even though he wasn’t really telling me to do anything different (there are exceptions, like when I was using 100mg/tren 3x week and he admonished me to only use 50mg), it was good for my confidence knowing that what I was doing was right. Having that other set of eyes when you are in suffering mode also is unparalleled.

From what you posted, I wouldn’t bother with T3. Everything else seems fine. I think using Deca instead of tren is a great idea as well. You aren’t young and the taxing of your body on tren should be saved for the prep.
I am no longer a fan of AIs so I suggest you wait a month or so, then get blood work done and mitigate any estrogen, if you have a problem, then. You can kill estrogens pretty easy. Lots of stuff to do it with. Same goes for Dostinex. Wait for prolactin before dumping more drugs into your body.

Have you tried Tresiba? It’s cheap here in Mexico, around $25usd for each pen. It seems guys are finding it more favorable and consistent than Lantus. It is ridiculously expensive in the USA.

Good luck and keep us up to date.

You have the same ideas as me . AI only if needed and deca is the best to bulk . I got lantus for free and to increase IGF is amazing . For 10ius hgh 5x week is 100mcg t4 enough ?

On review of your diet, I would like to see more fats, from excellent sources of course. As much as 100-200g in fact.

On training, I see that you are doing shoulders then arms the next day. This means taxing your triceps two days in a row and 3x per week!

I like a rotation that gives at least two days between parts. I’m old so understand this is a way to mitigate my slow recovery.

Not on any fixed days since I am retired and do nothing else all day:

1. Chest and tri’s.
2.Back and forearms…maybe some hammer curls.
3.Legs or day off.
4.Shoulders.
5.Biceps (maybe triceps too according to rotation IF I have two days since shoulders).

I take a day off between either day 2&3 or between 3&4. Gym is closed sunday so have to factor that in.

Dudes on this forum are taking as much or half of that and have swimmer’s bodies that can be achieved with proper diet and training alone.
But hey, this IS a steroid forum.

Well, we’re all trying to get to that finish line as quick as possible

Well, we’re all trying to get to that finish line as quick as possible
Death, you mean? That’ll come. Everyone crosses that finish line. If you are trying to get there first..well….

For 10ius hgh post workout 5x week you think 100mcg t4 more than enough ? not need t3?
No Need for T3 If bulking (plus you are supposed to taper off T3) . If you are using a 5 day training and 10iu protocol: “People have been known to use 50-225mcg) daily” they say to always take at same time daily (so if you take at 8 am , they say always try to use @ 8am.
If recomping or cutting obviously people use both or one . A person I know had to go and get 3 blood draws in a 24hr period , on 3 Different weeks to gauge and conclude his/her dosage. Also, as they aged, their dosage has lowered and Been increased by his/her physician. Just takes some experimenting under supervision. T3 is definitely a whole other animal and very strong .
Yes Deca is my choise always on bulking . I only like and use this thinks: test , trenbolone, deca, anadrol, winstrol oral, hgh , lantus and humalog .

IMO/IME : only used masteron prop and only for short periods of 4 weeks (6 weeks of Enanthate one time ) . I really couldn’t answer you if I am being honest because I use Proviron mainly and a lot! I have used 12.5mg split on up to 150-160mg daily . The best protocol for guys who are good at following physician/coach advice : it works best splitting your total daily dosage into 3 times daily/TID. 25mg 3x a day was my fave by far. Masteron and Provi are similar but after using them, “TO ME”; they act differently (mentally, physically).

I definitely avoid all medications, all plastics with BPA(important), soy (soy protein, textured vegetable protein, which seems to be in a ton of foods, edamame, etc) by choice . Soy does have great benefits but after all my research and dieting : I decided there were too many negatives. I use braggs aminos or Tamari instead of soy sauce because I simply love sushi! When I bulk, even Tagamet, certain antidepressants/mental medicines, marijuana(THC/CBD) all can cause gyno. At least you are not obese! Obese boys and men have higher estrogen floating around . I know you avoid SERMS/AI. I am currently researching the best plant extracts/biologics, and synthetic HCL type compounds to block the receptor or lower overall blood e2. Update Me and I will update you as I learn and experiment. Over past 4 decades they have sold a lot of bunk/ineffective supplements for AI/Serm like actions.

Max

I am a huge double 19-nor fan! Tren/Deca or other esters work incredibly well. 100-200mg P5P is a daily supplement for me, before that I was using 600-1g vit B6. Of course , no matter what Cabergoline is superior in the action as a synthetic dopamine agonist. I currently am experimenting with mucuna pruriens (Fabaceae) also known as the “velvet bean”. It has L-Dopa which has a few attractive attributes. Sexually, for sleep, anxiety , and lowering prolactin , beyond a lot of other neuro actions . A 20:1 powder or a 20% extract can be found cheap

Max

I like to use Proviron at 100mg daily to help with controlling estrogen. Both Proviron and Mast could help as well. Maybe run low amounts of Mast E at 200-300mg weekly.

Back