• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

What’s the best R n R

XOTG85

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I like massages and naked woman but that’s just me. When I’m not fantasizing about that I usually just use my down time to sleep and eat. What’s your best relax and recover methods?

Love to hunt and fish

I like massages and naked woman but that’s just me. When I’m not fantasizing about that I usually just use my down time to sleep and eat. What’s your best relax and recover methods?

The same for me. Maybe replace massages with hot tub time. I don't get a lot of legit down time though. Most vacation days are burned to take care of something (sometimes for someone else).

The same for me. Maybe replace massages with hot tub time. I don't get a lot of legit down time though. Most vacation days are burned to take care of something (sometimes for someone else).

Me and the wife work massages into our weekly routine along with, hot stone massage, cupping and scraping. It’s awesome and some good quality one on one! ,Pardon the pun, time.

Last edited:
Definitely relaxing but it’s to hot for that shit here.

We fish mostly at night. Temps in the low to mid 70’s but the humidity is generally around 80%. But the wind blows constantly here so that helps as it blow across the water.

Fishing and golf. The two past times in this world that you can be horrible at and still have a great time. Well, other than sex I suppose.

Fishing and golf. The two past times in this world that you can be horrible at and still have a great time. Well, other than sex I suppose.

I need to invest into some golf time. I just turned 40 and when I was younger it just looked so boring. Now that I’m getting older maybe I should partake in it.

IML Gear Cream!
I need to invest into some golf time. I just turned 40 and when I was younger it just looked so boring. Now that I’m getting older maybe I should partake in it.

Absolutely. I'm about to hit 40 myself. When I was younger, the thought of playing or even watching golf bored me to death. Once in my 30's, I started to pick it up and really enjoyed it. Now, knocking on 40's door, I get out and play every opportunity that I get. It's very relaxing, quiet, and challenging at the same time. Best bet would be to rent some clubs and go play a round. If you like it, get you some clubs of your own. If you despise it, give the rentals back and buy a fishing pole.

Absolutely. I'm about to hit 40 myself. When I was younger, the thought of playing or even watching golf bored me to death. Once in my 30's, I started to pick it up and really enjoyed it. Now, knocking on 40's door, I get out and play every opportunity that I get. It's very relaxing, quiet, and challenging at the same time. Best bet would be to rent some clubs and go play a round. If you like it, get you some clubs of your own. If you despise it, give the rentals back and buy a fishing pole.

Thanks for the advice man. I’d definitely rent before buying they look expensive.

I’m old and I don’t have a bunch of free time and when I do I’m tired . The wife and I usually just watch tv . I know that is boring but it is what it is .

I typically just hibernate lol. Although the last few weeks I been spending time and going downtown with a gal I've grown find of

I can sit and watch the water for hours.

Maybe with a cocktail and/or a snack.

Massages are nice too. Before Covid I was going once a month. I have to get back into that...just have to stay awake. Or I miss the whole thing.

Massage, the beach, watching 80s movies are all things that relax me

I rarely have time for any of those between work and kids

I would have to say taking a hot shower and laying in bed knowing I can sleep is the most relaxing time of my day. Funny how growing up you hate to sleep and now thats what I look forward to the most LOL.

Get Shredded!
Anything in the water. SCUBA diving, paddle boarding, kayaking, rafting, or just swimming. In the winter it's anything in the snow.

Get up 7 days a week at about 5:30am...yoga and taking care of my plants every morning ( especially Sundays) is all I really need. Haven't vacationed in about a decade and cant stand other people putting their hands on me so massages are definitely out. I do miss spending time up high in the Sierra Nevada, traveled extensively in the past and that's the only place that keeps calling me. As long as I can train violently and satisfy my desire to nurture I'm pretty content

Nothing better for me than going out and blasting off a few hundred rounds. Doesnt really matter what. Love shooting.
I'm about to drop a grand or so on the full monty reloading setup. As you may know getting rounds these days is next to impossible, but I can press 1000 rounds in a day or two for 200 bucks.
Other than that anything to do with the ocean and I'm in.

Reloading, and target shooting gets me into my zen place

I’m thinking about buying a Camper and start going hiking and to different state parks in my area. I might drop 10k on a used camper pull behind. Anyone else into that?

I’m thinking about buying a Camper and start going hiking and to different state parks in my area. I might drop 10k on a used camper pull behind. Anyone else into that?

I’m more of a tent camper. I have a 12x16 tent and look for unimproved out of the way remote sites.
In order to get the wife to go I had to buy a portapotty and a potty tent. Once she started doing dutch oven cooking I had her hooked.

Of course the older I get, the more appeal a camper has. I may end up going that direction some day.

Back