• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Why is homebrew better

Nyde

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Is homebrewing really much better than just buying pre-made oils from an UG lab? If so, why?

Is homebrewing really much better than just buying pre-made oils from an UG lab? If so, why?

UGL is home brew gone rouge.

I wouldn’t necessarily say all that. It depends on the source of course.

You'd be surprised how many sources use home brewers for their products....

I'd say my homebrew are top notch and better then sources I've used from these boards in the past.... Take it how you want but I know what's in my gear

You mean I'll actually get 100% pure, real, legit masteron this time and not some underdosed "wannabe" masteron?

Buying from a reputable source would save you that headache either way.

This. Even if you homebrew, you still have to find reputable raws. Most brewers aren't looking to screw people over...it's that they get screwed over when they bought raws and didn't test properly after the fact.

These guys get the raw materials from the same place you would. More than likely coming from a factory in China that don't give a fuck about anyone

Read the rules please.

Last edited by a moderator:
IML Gear Cream!
Damn this new mods a dick . Lol yeah if you brew yourself than you know how much of the raws you added but do you really know how much hormone is actually in the raw material Chung the chinaman sent you . You also run the risk of getting caught and getting a manufacturing charge instead of a possession. I know that’s a deal breaker for me .

From the sounds of it it sounds like I should just completely avoid home brewing, yes?

I just remember approximately 20 years ago I used to Homebrew. The results I got were extremely phenomenal compared to the gear that I get now 20 years later from various different labs.

I remember I once made my own testosterone at a hundred mg per CC. That stuff got me super huge oh, super hard, super clean, super strong. My mood and my libido were through the roof every single day. Then, when I switched back to underground gear, the results I got we're subpar.

This is the only reason why I'm highly considering going back to home brewing oh, so I can get super phenomenal results. The gear of nowadays from these underground Labs just isn't very good, regardless of who they are.

From the sounds of it it sounds like I should just completely avoid home brewing, yes?

I just remember approximately 20 years ago I used to Homebrew. The results I got were extremely phenomenal compared to the gear that I get now 20 years later from various different labs.

I remember I once made my own testosterone at a hundred mg per CC. That stuff got me super huge oh, super hard, super clean, super strong. My mood and my libido were through the roof every single day. Then, when I switched back to underground gear, the results I got we're subpar.

This is the only reason why I'm highly considering going back to home brewing oh, so I can get super phenomenal results. The gear of nowadays from these underground Labs just isn't very good, regardless of who they are.

So I guess you have your answer then and home brew your own stuff and be care free.

Flash Forward 3 months got a DM for a price list lol call your self. MSGA "make steroids great again". That can be your platform.

Last edited:
Nyde, you answered your own question.

Plus side, you can make test e at 250mg or 300mg, 400mg 500mg.
You can experiment with blends too, just buy some 30ml vials, use those on the hot plate and make up 30ml of whatever blend you're after, once you filter (use a syringe filter because it's cheap and easy to filter back into a sterile vial) then let it sit for a few days to verify it doesn't crash and you're golden.

The one thing I would suggest if you make your own homebrew is investing in some equipment to filter your oils. I made 2 30ml jugs of primo e and it took hours to push the oil through a filter and both of my thumbs were bruised as fuck. I'm sure there is a machine for this process but I'm not willing to have lab equipment sitting around my home. That being said I know the primo is legit and dosed correctly and it is smooth as fuck at 150mg per ml.

Back