• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Out of the blue sides

Dzl

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
All of a sudden, dizzy and foggy brained. Just jumped back in after a long spell out. And started off very very low but can't shake these sides. Has my brain scrambled. Any ideas

I had started with 100 my teen, 100 mg mast, and 200 mg test c..that made me loopy af...I changed it up to 200 mg test c twice a week and 50 mg anavar daily..again...loopy but not quite as bad. Now its dialed all the way back to just the 200 mg test c twice weekly. Never had any of these sides before which is why I am at such a loss. I'm 48, my diet is high protien low carb, I'm 195 and eating abt 2500 calories over 6 meals a day

What is that first compound-(my teen?) that's not tren is it? How long u been doing this particular run? Guessing 400 test,200 mast wk? And 50mg var ed? But what's that first one?-if it's tren, think u found ur culprit- if not, what? And when's the last time u had bloods? (test/mast/var SHOULD be pretty mild) And how long is "a long spell out"? Don't mean to hit u w/ 20 questions- but none of these are very harsh normally. (except tren) How's ur overall health?

Been about 2 years out. Yeah the first was tren but it made me bat shit so that ended quickly. Now it's just the test c in low doses. I haven't had any panels run but checked rbc and BP and all that's good. Idk...zero sides to loopy af and dizzy...idk wtf

And the reaction has been instant. Within a day of reintroducing gear into my program

Been about 2 years out. Yeah the first was tren but it made me bat shit so that ended quickly. Now it's just the test c in low doses. I haven't had any panels run but checked rbc and BP and all that's good. Idk...zero sides to loopy af and dizzy...idk wtf

How long since you dropped the tren? Not blaming the tren, but trying to narrow things down. Are you 100% certain you're simply not getting anxiety while pinning?

I dropped the tren about 10 weeks ago. And no. No anxiety.

I would say it would be in your best interest to get a full blood panel done.

Changes in vitamins? Supplementation? Diet? Gym regiment? Sleep? Trusted supplier of the gear?

Changes in vitamins? Supplementation? Diet? Gym regiment? Sleep? Trusted supplier of the gear?

This. Anything we advise at this point is shooting in the dark. Getting "dizzy/loopy" is not normal from gear.

If you're dizzy and foggy 99% its your adrenals from the tren.

Thx for all the feed back. Vertigo??? well I am old af! I'm gonna do the panels and try to get my shit leveled out. I wanted to ask to see if anyone had heard of, or experienced themselves what I described. Since I seem to be the unicorn here I'll just power through it. Thank u all again.

Thx for all the feed back. Vertigo??? well I am old af! I'm gonna do the panels and try to get my shit leveled out. I wanted to ask to see if anyone had heard of, or experienced themselves what I described. Since I seem to be the unicorn here I'll just power through it. Thank u all again.

Let us know what you identify as the culprit - sorry we couldn't be more help!

Now that you mention it, I got an older buddy that has some messed up ears that cause him a ton of grief. Dizzy, vertigo, sometimes to the point he gets motion sick.

For sure. I saw a possibility of it being adrenals from the tren. Any advice on getting that shit straight?

yeah totally agree w/sponx- man u got something else going on here. a little test c shouldn't(wouldn't) cause what ur describing. And like Multi said, everyone wants to blame tren- and it can cause anxiety for sure-but not 10 wks after stopping it. Not naming names or anything- Is ur source someone u know and trust and have used before? And no loopiness, dizziness until u started this cycle, correct?

No probs before. No sides at all. That's why my mind is bent on this one. New source but someone I do know.

Get Shredded!
And once you beat your adrenals into submission AND if you're older its VERY hard to bring them back around.

Back