Bloodwork Results (SUS/Tren-A/Mast-E) - Before & After

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts
    Rep Points

That bloodwork has no validity to it. Waiting 10 days after your last shot to get bloods. Good to see you are getting it tested though. Iím sure it will turn out good. Have only heard good things about jpal.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    350 Posts
    Rep Points

UPDATE: Coincidentally, Jpal just received the FIRST PACKAGE I initially sent... He's sending out for testing now and then will share the results... Go figure, USPS...
    Current Cycle: TRT+ (Test-Cypionate 200mg/week | Mast-E 200mg/week)
    Recommended Sponsors: Jpal | PSL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    386 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Sponx View Post
    UPDATE: Coincidentally, Jpal just received the FIRST PACKAGE I initially sent... He's sending out for testing now and then will share the results... Go figure, USPS...
    Why is he receiving the pack? That adds doubt to the test. You are to send pack directly to Jano. No one is gonna believe these resultsÖ.. Iím so confused right now I thought he was paying for shipping but the pack goes from you to Jano. You do see how this going to call into question the validity of the test, right?
    Not saying heíd do this but the naysayers will be all over this implying JP swapped out the samples since he is in possession of them before they get to Jano.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,419 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Obscured78 View Post
    Why is he receiving the pack? That adds doubt to the test. You are to send pack directly to Jano. No one is gonna believe these resultsÖ.. Iím so confused right now I thought he was paying for shipping but the pack goes from you to Jano. You do see how this going to call into question the validity of the test, right?
    Not saying heíd do this but the naysayers will be all over this implying JP swapped out the samples since he is in possession of them before they get to Jano.
    Absolutely agree.

Hey @Sponx I'm curious, why didn't you send the samples directly to the lab?

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts
    Rep Points

Jesus. This sounds like a do over is needed.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    241 Posts
    Rep Points

Well this just got a little more complicated lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    350 Posts
    Rep Points

I apologize, I was responding as to say "they" received the package and are sending out for testing, here's validity to that based on my email correspondences with Jpal.

The guy they got sent to will be running the tests and sharing the results with Jpal directly, Jpal does not have them in his possession.
    As you can see with my question to Jpal about the pink numbered indicators on the vials - he didn't know, because he doesn't have them in hand.

I got a bit excited and just wanted to share that they did in fact receive my first package and I did in fact send the first one correctly!

See attachments for evidence of this.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails GSCapture-00 2021-09-17 11.51.48.png   GSCapture-00 2021-09-17 11.51.26.png   GSCapture-00 2021-09-17 11.52.37.png  

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    386 Posts
    Rep Points

So whoever this person is who has them now is not Jano and it still needs sent to Jano?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    350 Posts
    Rep Points

So whoever this person is who has them now is not Jano and it still needs sent to Jano?
    I can't speak on that (nor do I want to assume), was just following directions provided by Jpal.

I would say he would need to speak to that specifically.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,419 Posts
    Rep Points

I can't speak on that (nor do I want to assume), was just following directions provided by Jpal.

I would say he would need to speak to that specifically.
    For clarity...the samples you sent are in the possession of a guy, who is not Jpal and may or may not be Jano? Is that correct?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    386 Posts
    Rep Points

I apologize, I was responding as to say "they" received the package and are sending out for testing, here's validity to that based on my email correspondences with Jpal.

The guy they got sent to will be running the tests and sharing the results with Jpal directly, Jpal does not have them in his possession.
    As you can see with my question to Jpal about the pink numbered indicators on the vials - he didn't know, because he doesn't have them in hand.

I got a bit excited and just wanted to share that they did in fact receive my first package and I did in fact send the first one correctly!

See attachments for evidence of this.
    This part in bold if correct leads to doubt in validity of the test since a middle man JP had the samples sent to is in possession of them before Jano. If thatís the case obviously it is someone in JPís outfit. Again, not saying anything shady will happen but this definitely adds a layer doubt and the very plausible possibility something shady could occur.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    350 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by wesley_swolle View Post
    For clarity...the samples you sent are in the possession of a guy, who is not Jpal and may or may not be Jano? Is that correct?
    Correct...

If anything else needs to be clarified from this perspective, I feel it would be best Jpal speaks for himself.

@Obsecured78, I get what you're saying... I didn't personally put any thought into that when I was sending it out, I just wanted to get the test vials sent and put a stop to people thinking I am trying to manipulate this to my own benefit. I personally use and will continue using JP's products until there is a reason for me to think otherwise. For all I know, presently, the test vials were received by Jano directly.. I really don't know. I think from this point, it would be best JP chimes in.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    386 Posts
    Rep Points

Correct...

If anything else needs to be clarified from this perspective, I feel it would be best Jpal speaks for himself.

@Obsecured78, I get what you're saying... I didn't personally put any thought into that when I was sending it out, I just wanted to get the test vials sent and put a stop to people thinking I am trying to manipulate this to my own benefit. I personally use and will continue using JP's products until there is a reason for me to think otherwise. For all I know, presently, the test vials were received by Jano directly.. I really don't know. I think from this point, it would be best JP chimes in.
    Trust me I was never one of the guys thinking you were trying to manipulate any of this to your own benefit. Also, if you look at my post history on any board Iíve always been a fan of JP and all of his product that Iíve used did exactly what I expected and wanted it to do. Iíll also continue to use him but this situation just kinda went in a direction I wish it didnít. Still says a lot about him if he pays you the 3k he offered in the beginning of this debacle.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    172 Posts
    Rep Points

No. Sponx sent the samples for testing directly to Jano. (The first package that he put in his mailbox made it to jano after all) Sponx can email jano the tracking number that he shipped out and jano can verify that was the package he received. There is not another party involved that received Sponx samples that is sending to jano.... That would invalid these test results and make these test results useless.... No reason for Sponx to send his stuff in to another person to have it sent in for testing.. We wait for jano to test the products himself since they are now in his possession.

This part in bold if correct leads to doubt in validity of the test since a middle man JP had the samples sent to is in possession of them before Jano. If thatís the case obviously it is someone in JPís outfit. Again, not saying anything shady will happen but this definitely adds a layer doubt and the very plausible possibility something shady could occur.
    "They" is jano.

In sponx screenshot (below) We emailed Sponx to tell him the first package arrived. Because he sent two packages since the first package there was no update on the tracking because he put it in his own mailbox(i posted this in the thread) ... Anyways , we wrote to him we are going to have that one tested . Meaning, we are going to have that package tested. Not the 2nd package since he sent two packages..... Not that we would send that pack out for testing, just that we would tell jano to test that first package he sent and not the second one.

http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com...9&d=1631897719

[img]http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=65369&d=1631897719[/img
    Last edited by Jpal; 09-18-2021 at 03:16 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    386 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jpal View Post
    No. Sponx sent the samples for testing directly to Jano. (The first package that he put in his mailbox made it to jano after all) Sponx can email jano the tracking number that he shipped out and jano can verify that was the package he received. There is not another party involved that received Sponx samples that is sending to jano.... That would invalid these test results and make these test results useless.... No reason for Sponx to send his stuff in to another person to have it sent in for testing.. We wait for jano to test the products himself since they are now in his possession.

"They" is jano.

In sponx screenshot (below) We emailed Sponx to tell him the first package arrived. Because he sent two packages since the first package there was no update on the tracking because he put it in his own mailbox(i posted this in the thread) ... Anyways , we wrote to him we are going to have that one tested . Meaning, we are going to have that package tested. Not the 2nd package since he sent two packages..... Not that we would send that pack out for testing, just that we would tell jano to test that first package he sent and not the second one.

http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com...9&d=1631897719

[img]http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=65369&d=1631897719[/img
    Thanks for clarifying and this is great news for the validity of the test and Iím glad you agreed that if there was another person with samples before Jano that the results would be uselessÖ
    Glad this will soon be put to rest!!!!