Bloodwork Results (SUS/Tren-A/Mast-E) - Before & After

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 132
  1. #46
    The Video Guy
    Mighty-Mouse's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    In my wife's purse
    Posts
    8,274

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    907
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,642
    Thanked in
    873 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Sponx View Post
    Whoa, what the F just happened here.

    I am actually quite happy with the results I have received and have a low tolerance with any gear/products I have used.
    I also don't get a high estrogen conversion rate when running high amounts of test, either.
    Everyone's body is different.

    Just so people are aware, my pinning schedule was Tuesday and Friday, I also skipped two shots before this bloodwork was done. Either way, I was happy with the results I received and will have more bloodwork pulled later on and can post as well.
    I have been a patron of JPal and will continue to be, not sure why people like Nyde used my thread to somehow attack and bash myself and Jpal, what bullshit. Come on!

    I still have a few vials of SUS250, so I am more than happy to send off for testing to help ease the mind of the haters and people trying cause defamation of Jpal's name and products.
    Have you ever pulled bloodwork on prescribed test? So this bloodwork was pulled 1 week after last shot?

    Why take up for a sponsor and bash members when they are literally trying to help you out. Your first post left out very useful infoÖ.. and regardless to 99.999% of people those are low numbers given the info you first wrote down in post 1.

    So is it 7 days after last shot you pulled bloodwork?

  2. #47
    Registered User
    Sponx's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    824

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    664
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    448
    Thanked in
    321 Posts
    Rep Points
    13050690

    Quote Originally Posted by Mighty-Mouse View Post
    Have you ever pulled bloodwork on prescribed test? So this bloodwork was pulled 1 week after last shot?

    Why take up for a sponsor and bash members when they are literally trying to help you out. Your first post left out very useful infoÖ.. and regardless to 99.999% of people those are low numbers given the info you first wrote down in post 1.

    So is it 7 days after last shot you pulled bloodwork?
    I have not had bloodwork done on prescribed test, yet.
    I just recently engaged with prescribed TRT/HRT when my first bloods were done, then I started with JPal's gear.
    I am not trying to bash members, more so was speaking directly to Nyde since he insisted on calling me a fucking idiot on PM and on this thread.

    The bloodwork I had done which was posted here originally was done after 7 days from my last shot, unfortunately I was travelling and didn't have my gear with me during that time.
    To be completely honest, I didn't think to mention that when originally posting as I was happy with the results. My apologies on leaving out that information, was not aware it would turn into something like this.
    Current Cycle: TRT+ (Test-Cypionate 200mg/week | Mast-E 200mg/week)
    Recommended Sponsors: Jpal | PSL

  3. #48
    Registered User
    JaceBon's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Midgard
    Posts
    639

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    59
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    79
    Thanked in
    61 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Iím guessing some people confused Sponx with Nyde. I was a little confused too why everyone was shitting on you Sponx. Nyde was the jackass flying the ďunderdosed shit!Ē flag while stroking his limp dick.
    Everything I post is a parody and meant for entertainment purposes only.

  4. #49
    Registered User
    Sponx's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    824

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    664
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    448
    Thanked in
    321 Posts
    Rep Points
    13050690

    Quote Originally Posted by JaceBon View Post
    Iím guessing some people confused Sponx with Nyde. I was a little confused too why everyone was shitting on you Sponx. Nyde was the jackass flying the ďunderdosed shit!Ē flag while stroking his limp dick.
    Yeah... I was like wth? No good deed goes unpunished nowadays, I guess...

    I was reading on the thinksteroids forum and everyone was losing their shit on Jpal and I have no idea why, I have never had any issues with Jpal's gear and have ordered a lot from him (for myself and buddies, too).
    Current Cycle: TRT+ (Test-Cypionate 200mg/week | Mast-E 200mg/week)
    Recommended Sponsors: Jpal | PSL

  5. #50
    The Video Guy
    Mighty-Mouse's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    In my wife's purse
    Posts
    8,274

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    907
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,642
    Thanked in
    873 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Sponx View Post
    Yeah... I was like wth? No good deed goes unpunished nowadays, I guess...

    I was reading on the thinksteroids forum and everyone was losing their shit on Jpal and I have no idea why, I have never had any issues with Jpal's gear and have ordered a lot from him (for myself and buddies, too).
    Are you going to take up Jpals offer to send in sample to jano for his 3k dollar creditÖ..

    But I will say it may not look good cause itís like jpal is ďpayingĒ for a good result if you know what Iím saying.

    As I have not used jpal and was curious is his sust 250 like all others? Meaning the compoundsÖ. If itís not to much can you write down the compound mg per ml.

    If you plan on doing trt therapy now I would recommend getting a script run a cycle of 250mg a week then pull bloodwork 5 weeks after. That will give you a good individual baseline to go off of.

  6. #51
    Registered User
    Sponx's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    824

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    664
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    448
    Thanked in
    321 Posts
    Rep Points
    13050690

    Quote Originally Posted by Mighty-Mouse View Post
    Are you going to take up Jpals offer to send in sample to jano for his 3k dollar creditÖ..

    But I will say it may not look good cause itís like jpal is ďpayingĒ for a good result if you know what Iím saying.

    As I have not used jpal and was curious is his sust 250 like all others? Meaning the compoundsÖ. If itís not to much can you write down the compound mg per ml.

    If you plan on doing trt therapy now I would recommend getting a script run a cycle of 250mg a week then pull bloodwork 5 weeks after. That will give you a good individual baseline to go off of.
    If I send it for testing it won't look good, if I don't send it for testing it won't look good, if I am happy with my own personal results, it doesn't look good. Sounds like a lose/lose anyway I look at it; however, I am going to coordinate with Jpal to send for testing.

    When I get home I will send the breakdown of the compounds for the SUS250.

    And yes, I will do that, as well. As soon as I am down with my current cycle and go down to my TRT dosing with Test-C at 250mg/week.

    Updates TBA...
    Current Cycle: TRT+ (Test-Cypionate 200mg/week | Mast-E 200mg/week)
    Recommended Sponsors: Jpal | PSL

  7. #52
    Registered User
    GenixCon2.0's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Posts
    514

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    217
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    307
    Thanked in
    215 Posts
    Rep Points
    8433422

    Quote Originally Posted by Mighty-Mouse View Post
    Are you going to take up Jpals offer to send in sample to jano for his 3k dollar creditÖ..

    But I will say it may not look good cause itís like jpal is ďpayingĒ for a good result if you know what Iím saying.

    As I have not used jpal and was curious is his sust 250 like all others? Meaning the compoundsÖ. If itís not to much can you write down the compound mg per ml.

    If you plan on doing trt therapy now I would recommend getting a script run a cycle of 250mg a week then pull bloodwork 5 weeks after. That will give you a good individual baseline to go off of.
    Of course itís not perfect but itís as close to conclusion as this situation can get. Unless we think sponx is a shill or this a elaborate ruse by JP. I think this is truly win/win. Iím wondering if sponx typically test low on bloodwork and what was the pin schedule for this bloodwork?

  8. #53
    The Video Guy
    Mighty-Mouse's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    In my wife's purse
    Posts
    8,274

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    907
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,642
    Thanked in
    873 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by GenixCon2.0 View Post
    Of course itís not perfect but itís as close to conclusion as this situation can get. Unless we think sponx is a shill or this a elaborate ruse by JP. I think this is truly win/win. Iím wondering if sponx typically test low on bloodwork and what was the pin schedule for this bloodwork?
    So he has outlined his pin schedule and told us he pulled bloods 7 days after last pin. Iím waiting to see the breakdown of hormones on the bottle before I comment on bloodwork further.

    He has told us he is not a great responder and he has mentioned he typically test low. As sust has some short esters in it when I pinned sust some 6-7 yrs ago I pinned every other day.

  9. #54
    Registered User
    GenixCon2.0's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Posts
    514

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    217
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    307
    Thanked in
    215 Posts
    Rep Points
    8433422

    Quote Originally Posted by Mighty-Mouse View Post
    So he has outlined his pin schedule and told us he pulled bloods 7 days after last pin. Iím waiting to see the breakdown of hormones on the bottle before I comment on bloodwork further.

    He has told us he is not a great responder and he has mentioned he typically test low. As sust has some short esters in it when I pinned sust some 6-7 yrs ago I pinned every other day.
    Ok thanks MM my Tapatalk didnít show me the previous post alerts just the most recent.

  10. #55
    Registered User
    Frankdoz's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    2,120

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,129
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    784
    Thanked in
    618 Posts
    Rep Points
    16400745

    Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
    Nice increase. F*** a 94!

    Max
    Mine was 56 once before I started trt and blasting again

  11. #56
    Registered User
    Frankdoz's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    2,120

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,129
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    784
    Thanked in
    618 Posts
    Rep Points
    16400745

    It also depends on how you body metabolizes the products your injecting .

  12. #57
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP


    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    133

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    10
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    68
    Thanked in
    49 Posts
    Rep Points
    219118768

    I have used script test and I convert horribly... I remember asking a source for my money back bc my numbers were low on pharm sust.. come to find out I just convert/metabolize it differently than a lot.

  13. #58
    Registered User
    dpaytonenator's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    172

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    32
    Thanked in
    25 Posts
    Rep Points
    770741355

    Maybe someone can explain it in detail a little better but tren and mast will lower ur test levels so 800 isnít to bad considering heís taken tren and mast as well. Imo

  14. #59
    Registered User
    malfeasance's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    7,807

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    335
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,971
    Thanked in
    1,356 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Sponx View Post
    Just so people are aware, my pinning schedule was Tuesday and Friday, I also skipped two shots before this bloodwork was done. Either way, I was happy with the results I received and will have more bloodwork pulled later on and can post as well.

    Whoa. Wait a sec' over here. You skipped a week of shots before testing? WTF? Why would you do that?

    So you injected sustanon on a Tuesday or a Friday (which) of a certain week (which) and tested when? What was the date of the blood draw and last injection; how many days in between.

    This is very important stuff if you are going to share blood numbers.

    Sustanon has 150mg of short esters and 100mg of long ester. So if you skipped a week to 10 days, those short esters are all gone.

    Could you please elaborate on this statement, "I also skipped two shots before this blood work was done." Please share more detail.

  15. #60
    The Video Guy
    Mighty-Mouse's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    In my wife's purse
    Posts
    8,274

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    907
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,642
    Thanked in
    873 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by malfeasance View Post
    Whoa. Wait a sec' over here. You skipped a week of shots before testing? WTF? Why would you do that?

    So you injected sustanon on a Tuesday or a Friday (which) of a certain week (which) and tested when? What was the date of the blood draw and last injection; how many days in between.

    This is very important stuff if you are going to share blood numbers.

    Sustanon has 150mg of short esters and 100mg of long ester. So if you skipped a week to 10 days, those short esters are all gone.

    Could you please elaborate on this statement, "I also skipped two shots before this blood work was done." Please share more detail.
    Yeah thatís why I wanted to see the breakdown of compounds that are on the bottle before I give my opinion about it. If he did in fact skip a whole week like he is sayingÖ.. 7 daysÖ. then those numbers could be within reason.

    Most people I know inject every 3 days when doing sust Ö.. I did it eod because the short esters.

    But in fact we are talking a week after a 250mg shot and beside the fact I donít like any source any of them (even the ones Iím using fuck them too) letís base this on the long ester test.

    Unless Iím looking at this wrong.

    If he was pinning 500mg test cyp and a week later he pulled that then yea 100% I would be pissed
    If I was the consumer.

    But letís see the breakdown of this sust and that will give us a better idea

    And

    I will see ya around malfeasance!

Similar Threads

  1. PSL Lab Results For Bloodwork.
    By workoutfanatic in forum Lab Testing
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-17-2019, 04:07 PM
  2. Thyroid lab results while using Tren/Mast/Test
    By Tall Deck in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 12-18-2018, 11:10 AM
  3. Test tren mast results
    By bababoeyasf in forum Gear Church
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-06-2018, 02:25 PM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-12-2013, 07:00 PM
  5. better results tren +mast or npp+mast
    By liveswole in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-15-2013, 12:30 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums