Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    The Video Guy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    873 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Sponx View Post
    Dude, those were the most miserable 4 months off EVERYTHING... Ever... But had to go get onto clinical TRT, lol.
    Can you post your pin schedule and how long after your last pin did you pull bloodwork

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    369 Posts
    Rep Points

I understand bloodwork isnít the most reliable test for accurately dosed gear as everyone responds differently; also you started out very low but I would expect higher number than 838 from 500mg/wk. Im
    sure you feel much better than before since you were so low but those donít look like good numbers to me. Maybe they will continue to climb. How many weeks were you in before testing and as the mouse asked what was your pin schedule how long after last pin did you test?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    255 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by problem121 View Post
    Thatís low for 500mg sust btw. 500 should put you at 1600-2000
    200 mg/w puts me at about 1000 ng/dL. Maybe the mast and tren is masking things IDK. At 500 mg/w I am off the chart.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts
    Rep Points

My body is the testing. Sir, please stop. Ridiculous.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Athlete126 View Post
    LOL. send it in for testing yourself then! I am sure he will be glad to pay for it
    My body is the testing. Sir, please stop. Ridiculous

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,601 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Nyde View Post
    Lol ok.
    Show me

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    165 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by GenixCon2.0 View Post
    Iíve had nothing but good experiences with JP. Thatís why Iím surprised to see these numbers. I was running a little less than the op and had twice his numbers on my last bloodwork on JP.
    Exactly, we produce hundreds of vials of sust in 1 batch. Where are all the people complaining of underdosed gear....

Quote Originally Posted by GenixCon2.0 View Post
    I was thinking the same thing. Am I missing something on this post.... like he finished his cycle 2 weeks ago or heís a non-responder. This is like the twilightzone, why isnít anyone saying anything?
    Because bloodwork doesnt mean anything thats why not many people are saying anything.

Quote Originally Posted by problem121 View Post
    Thatís low for 500mg sust btw. 500 should put you at 1600-2000
    Some guys can do over a gram a week and barely hit 1,000 actually. Everyone is different.

Testosterone of 800 with a whopping 500 mg of testosterone per week?! That's it? That's awfully low. When I use pharmaceutical grade testosterone at a hundred mg per week my testosterone goes well over 1500
    Its not uncommon actually. Some people have problems absorbing testosterone. I have posted this many times.... Bloodwork doesnt show the quality of testosterone.
    If op wants to send his test sustanon in for testing for chem4tox or lab4tox or jano i will gladly pay for everything.

I will dig up an email later where a client received i think 1250 test levels on over a gram of testosterone... then he sent it in for testing himself only for it to test 300 mg/ml and the other vial 290 mg i think....... i forget the exact numbers it was 8 months ago i think. If a client sends testosterone in for testing himself of the sust he was injecting with 1250 ish test levels on over a gram of it a week.... and it tests as 300 mg/ml .... Can you honestly say bloodwork shows if your testosterone is crap or not?

i have posted this many times . people ask for bloodwork for credits but i tell them bloodwork means doesnt mean anything we dont give credit for that.... but i encourage OP to send in for testing and hopefully they can sticky the test results and topic for reference when people ask what blood levels should you be on xxx test a week. Hopefully bodybuilders can finally learn once and for all that peoples bloodwork always varry..... and it doesnt show the quality of testosterone.

let me know too i can pay for testing.
    Last edited by Jpal; 07-09-2021 at 07:46 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    215 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jpal View Post
    Exactly, we produce hundreds of vials of sust in 1 batch. Where are all the people complaining of underdosed gear....

Because bloodwork doesnt mean anything thats why not many people are saying anything.

Some guys can do over a gram a week and barely hit 1,000 actually. Everyone is different.

Its not uncommon actually. Some people have problems absorbing testosterone. I have posted this many times.... Bloodwork doesnt show the quality of testosterone.
    If op wants to send his test sustanon in for testing for chem4tox or lab4tox or jano i will gladly pay for everything.

I will dig up an email later where a client received i think 1250 test levels on over a gram of testosterone... then he sent it in for testing himself only for it to test 300 mg/ml and the other vial 290 mg i think....... i forget the exact numbers it was 8 months ago i think. If a client sends testosterone in for testing himself of the sust he was injecting with 1250 ish test levels on over a gram of it a week.... and it tests as 300 mg/ml .... Can you honestly say bloodwork shows if your testosterone is crap or not?

i have posted this many times . people ask for bloodwork for credits but i tell them bloodwork means doesnt mean anything we dont give credit for that.... but i encourage OP to send in for testing and hopefully they can sticky the test results and topic for reference when people ask what blood levels should you be on xxx test a week. Hopefully bodybuilders can finally learn once and for all that peoples bloodwork always varry..... and it doesnt show the quality of testosterone.

let me know too i can pay for testing.
    Yea I definitely wasnít saying that JP has a gear issue. I think MM was probably on the right track asking for the pin schedule before the test. Of course he could be a poor responder to testosterone. I also agree that bloodwork had a place before Hlpc testing but is now no longer the measuring stick.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts
    Rep Points

yeah all your credibility is out the window now

The Video Guy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    873 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jpal View Post

Can you reference the thread where someone scored 1,000 on a gram a week.

Also if you have past bloodwork you are incorrect. Past bloodwork can be a great reference range to the same person as long as pin schedule is the same.

If I scored that on 500mg a week I would be asking for replacements and/or reimbursements. But thatís me. You prob wouldnít reimburse or refund and I would have to live with it.

The Video Guy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    873 Posts
    Rep Points

Since Jpal is offering to pay for testing I think you should send off a sample of one of your vials for testing.

The Video Guy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    873 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Obscured78 View Post
    I understand bloodwork isnít the most reliable test for accurately dosed gear as everyone responds differently; also you started out very low but I would expect higher number than 838 from 500mg/wk. Im
    sure you feel much better than before since you were so low but those donít look like good numbers to me. Maybe they will continue to climb. How many weeks were you in before testing and as the mouse asked what was your pin schedule how long after last pin did you test?
    My baseline test is under 160. 250mg puts me at 1300 pinning every 3 days 120mg. Blood pulled 3 days after pin before my next pin

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Athlete126 View Post
    yeah all your credibility is out the window now
    Yes, of course mod that gets paid with gear to support sources. You're right and will always be right. You sir are never wrong.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts
    Rep Points

Yes, of course mod that gets paid with gear to support sources. You're right and will always be right. You sir are never wrong.
    So why not send the gear out for testing? If itís ďjunkĒ why do you want it anyway?
    Everything I post is a parody and meant for entertainment purposes only.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by JaceBon View Post
    So why not send the gear out for testing? If itís ďjunkĒ why do you want it anyway?
    because he goes off "feel" LOLOLOL