Bloodwork Results (SUS/Tren-A/Mast-E) - Before & After

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    350 Posts
    Rep Points

Post Bloodwork Results (SUS/Tren-A/Mast-E) - Before & After

Just wanted to let you guys know - JP's gear is legit (of course).

Prior to my cycle my Testosterone was 94.

Started my cycle (SUS250 (500mg/week), Tren-A (200mg/week), Mast-E (200mg/week)) on March 25th, bloodwork was done on June 25th, and my Testosterone is at 838.

Attached before and after labs for viewing.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails GSCapture-00 2021-06-28 12.14.42.png   GSCapture-00 2021-06-28 12.20.00.png  
    Current Cycle: TRT+ (Test-Cypionate 200mg/week | Mast-E 200mg/week)
    Recommended Sponsors: Jpal | PSL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11,495 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Sponx View Post
    Just wanted to let you guys know - JP's gear is legit (of course).

Prior to my cycle my Testosterone was 94.

Started my cycle (SUS250 (500mg/week), Tren-A (200mg/week), Mast-E (200mg/week)) on March 25th, bloodwork was done on June 25th, and my Testosterone is at 838.

Attached before and after labs for viewing.
    Nice increase. F*** a 94!

Max

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    350 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
    Nice increase. F*** a 94!

Max
    Dude, those were the most miserable 4 months off EVERYTHING... Ever... But had to go get onto clinical TRT, lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11,495 Posts
    Rep Points

Dude, those were the most miserable 4 months off EVERYTHING... Ever... But had to go get onto clinical TRT, lol.
    OMG! For sure! It is soo miserable, Iíve dumped my E2 and was a mess. I have to have TRT(hypogonadism), so a doc is a must have. Having no or super low natural production makes you feel unlike a man. Glad you got it fixed. Smart that you take care of yourself and get bloodwork. A lot of guys skip having supervision but, it has been something I have had since 17 yrs old.

Max

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    350 Posts
    Rep Points

OMG! For sure! It is soo miserable, Iíve dumped my E2 and was a mess. I have to have TRT(hypogonadism), so a doc is a must have. Having no or super low natural production makes you feel unlike a man. Glad you got it fixed. Smart that you take care of yourself and get bloodwork. A lot of guys skip having supervision but, it has been something I have had since 17 yrs old.

Max
    Dang man, I would hate to crash my E2... I have read many horror stories, that's why I am really against having to run an AI unless I need to.
    Thankfully, I don't actually have estrogen increases, much at all. Hope that stays the course, lol.
    I agree, having supervision is really nice to have and a doctor a call away if I run into any issues/unknown aspects.

Bloodwork is a must!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11,495 Posts
    Rep Points

Dang man, I would hate to crash my E2... I have read many horror stories, that's why I am really against having to run an AI unless I need to.
    Thankfully, I don't actually have estrogen increases, much at all. Hope that stays the course, lol.
    I agree, having supervision is really nice to have and a doctor a call away if I run into any issues/unknown aspects.

Bloodwork is a must!
    I actually cried during a sitcom(not a sad one)lol . Then I knew for sure! Adex can be a MFíer! Clomid too. I donít use very often except if I have to, but sometimes transitioning from a blast to trt and getting levels back to MY normal causes mental fluctuations. But, now that I am more experienced and just Aware that it happens , I have found supplements that get me through it while my test/free test , estradiol all get back to my homeostasis. Human growth hormone (even 2-3ius) along with TRT have been invaluable. Aveed, Nebido, or Reandron (testosterone undecanoate) is my favorite now(HRT ONLY).

Test Cyp or E or Sust for a blast !!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts
    Rep Points

When you're on hrt what's your t undec protocol? 4ml once every 12 weeks?

I actually cried during a sitcom(not a sad one)lol . Then I knew for sure! Adex can be a MFíer! Clomid too. I donít use very often except if I have to, but sometimes transitioning from a blast to trt and getting levels back to MY normal causes mental fluctuations. But, now that I am more experienced and just Aware that it happens , I have found supplements that get me through it while my test/free test , estradiol all get back to my homeostasis. Human growth hormone (even 2-3ius) along with TRT have been invaluable. Aveed, Nebido, or Reandron (testosterone undecanoate) is my favorite now(HRT ONLY).

Test Cyp or E or Sust for a blast !!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11,495 Posts
    Rep Points

Bloodwork Results (SUS/Tren-A/Mast-E) - Before & After

Quote Originally Posted by demon View Post
    When you're on hrt what's your t undec protocol? 4ml once every 12 weeks?
    Aveed is 3ml/750mg vial . They give you one shot per month for the first (2 months), then one vial(750mg) every 10 weeks. It is 6 shots per year and has to be done in the office. That is here in the US. Nebido/Reandron Bayer : is 4ml/1000mg and is kinda the same protocol but e12 weeks , but I hear they let you do your own injections. Here you have to be in the REMS program (took forever to get approval) insurance hates paying for it. They bill like $1,300 a shot !! Crazy. But, obviously people can buy online or get script online(only in EU/UK/AUS:NZ) not here.

Yes , all in one injection. They slowly inject over a 3-4min period . (Had some people get micro embolism during US trials so that is why they make a nurse inject you in the office). 22g 1.5 , bit I ask for the 21g 1.5Ē ! I found I have less pip than the 22g.

Max
    Last edited by maxmuscle1; 06-29-2021 at 05:52 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11,495 Posts
    Rep Points

Older post from mejust information)

AVEED STUDY : Info Charts on both Nebido and Xyosted Sub q Enanthate!!

*This has studies and the my personal experience/opinions also , I marked when I am speaking*
    You can skip to my summation at end:
    The positive effect of injectable testosterone undecanoate on BMI reduction was confirmed in a multivariate analysis, after adjusting for age, BMI at baseline and trial duration. However, when the analysis was stratified according to baseline population characteristics, the data were confirmed in those trials enrolling only hypogonadal subjects (total testosterone level ≤ 12 nmol/L), but not in those enrolling a mixed eugonadal/hypogonadal cohort.

In line with the reduction in BMI, there was a significant reduction of total weight (mean weight loss: 5.88 kg, range 2.64-9.11 kg) and waist circumference (mean waist loss: -7.11 cm, range -4.64 to -9.59 cm). These reductions in weight and waist were confirmed after the adjustment for the aforementioned confounders and the change in BMI.

In addition, treatment was found to result in a significant reduction in fat mass, with a mean fat loss of -4.56% (range 3.36% to -5.76%).

Glycemic / metabolic profile and blood pressure
    Injectable testosterone undecanoate treatment resulted in a significant reduction of fasting glucose (mean -0.51 mmol/L, range -0.27 to 0.75) and HbA1c levels (mean -0.68%, range -0.32% to -1.04%), as well as improvement of insulin resistance (measured by HOMA index).

Treatment also improved the lipid profile by reducing total cholesterol (mean -0.89 mmol/L, range -0.60 to -1.19 mmol/L) and triglyceride levels (mean -0.44 mmol/L, range -0.24 to -0.63 mmol/L), and increasing high-density lipoprotein (HDL) cholesterol levels (mean +0.15 mmol/L, range +0.08 to +0.23 mmol/L).

Improvement was also seen in blood pressure, with mean reductions in systolic and diastolic blood pressure of 10 mmHg and 7 mmHg, respectively.

Sexual function
    A significant improvement of erectile function was found after treatment with injectable testosterone undecanoate. This finding was especially notable in studies of clearly hypogonadal men with total testosterone level ≤ 12 nmol/L, and confirms previous research showing that sexual symptoms are among the main manifestations of full-blown testosterone deficiency. By the Fifth injection 96% of the patients with ED problems reported over previous androgen therapy. *ie (Cypionate , Enanthate, Adroderm, Androgel, Testim, Axion).

International Prostate Symptom Score (IPSS)
    Treatment was also found to result in a significant reduction of the International Prostate Symptom Score (IPSS). As for sexual function, this finding was especially notable in studies of clearly hypogonadal men with total testosterone level ≤ 12 nmol/L.

Bone mineral density
    A significantly increased lumbar bone mineral density was also found.

Depression
    Depressive symptoms significantly improved after treatment.

Safety parameters
    When looking at occurrence of side effects, it is important to know the total sample size to get a perspective. In this meta-analysis, the included studies together had 3359 men in the treatment group and 478 patients on placebo.

ēMax Writing :
    So I read this and I also found out that 43% of men surveyed, using Aveed 750mg/3ml stated dissatisfaction with their overall experience with this HRT{mainly due to having to go the the doctors office to receive injections)*. Whereas, in AUS, EU/UK the patiens given Nebido, which is 1,000 mg testosterone undecanoate 4ml, has a 63% positive outlook on their overall experience using this HRT. (Note: Reandron is made by Bayer and the same dosage/preparation; used mostly in AUS).

It kind of shows you that just by making the patient have to drive to appointments, sit for 30min in the lobby post injection, they didnít like Aveed. Yet outside the US, after the patients initial injection/instruction they can self administer or have a spouse shown how to inject their mate. Also, in the US; they make you jump through so many hoops and red tape to get a prescription as well as go through the REMS program which is a complete hassle for the doctors vs every other type of HRT/TRT: all other injectables, gels, nasal , buccal, patches, and oral.

My summation: (**just for TRT, not as cycling product. A person would do their normal cycles and just factor in 75mg test weekly)**
    into their decided cycle; actually less as it is undecanoate! Lol). Your BMI is better, you increase insulin sensitivity, it improved both diastolic/systolic blood pressure, improved triglyceride and cholesterol ratios. I feel it is superior for TRT in comparison with the 4 other types I have tried. I DO want to trial the 100mg ēXyosted(testosterone Enanthate)sub-q auto injector. Xyosted is 50mg, 75 mg, and 100mg administered subcutaneously in the abdominal region once a week. Xyosted is for subcutaneous injection in the abdominal region only. Avoid intramuscular or intravascular injection. Xyosted injection is available as 0.5 mL of a sterile, preservative-free. I included info on getting your TRT free!
    ē Aveedtherapy could be completely positive and good for male patients if they did not make it so hard to get and let you take your medication at home, just like every single other injection or other medication. Aveed is part of a REMS system which is for very expensive drugs( The cost for Aveed intramuscular solution (undecanoate 250 mg/mL) is around $1,420 !!) and you and your physician both have to fill out paperwork and while you are not required to have PPO or good private insurance. If you have medicare, federal/state/military insurance the do have a reimbursement system but it is income based. If your retired military without supplemental private insurance, VA gives Cypionate usually but a lot of clients have clinics they go to private.
    This is why you dont see anyone excited to use it, most have low to zero actual user experience with this product because less than 2% of men are actually prescribed this medication and they do not have a generic. I wonder if a compounding center is allowed to make it? I am sure they could but will not until the patent expires. I have a had a good experience with Aveed and you have plenty of time{10 weeks} to get your shit straight with bloods, if blasting ! You always have a base going. Nebido is $163£/$223 in the UK 1,000mg per 4ml and this was from an actual pharmacy{not online, listed with Bayer, which makes it; and Reandron which are identical. They all have the first shot, then at 4 weeks US/6 weeks UK , then only one shot every 10 weeks US/ 12 week avg UK. UGLs and off site compounding pharmacies. The actual exact ingredients; besides the raw API{testosterone undecanoate}; which are Refined Castor oil and Benzyl Benzoate. Nothing else. It makes a big difference in release. They used 6 Different Carriers and chose Castor; I oil stayed in system longer but has other issues.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts
    Rep Points

Testosterone of 800 with a whopping 500 mg of testosterone per week?! That's it? That's awfully low. When I use pharmaceutical grade testosterone at a hundred mg per week my testosterone goes well over 1500

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts
    Rep Points

Thatís low for 500mg sust btw. 500 should put you at 1600-2000

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts
    Rep Points

That's what I just said. No wonder! This explains everything! Every time I use JP testosterone my libido, mood, size, strength, drive, motivation..... All of it OUT THE DOOR! Down the toilet. Just gone! From a perfect 10 down to a 2 or a 1.

Yup! Confirmed. I'm done with JP gear.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    242 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by problem121 View Post
    Thatís low for 500mg sust btw. 500 should put you at 1600-2000

I was thinking the same thing. Am I missing something on this post.... like he finished his cycle 2 weeks ago or heís a non-responder. This is like the twilightzone, why isnít anyone saying anything?

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Nyde View Post
    That's what I just said. No wonder! This explains everything! Every time I use JP testosterone my libido, mood, size, strength, drive, motivation..... All of it OUT THE DOOR! Down the toilet. Just gone! From a perfect 10 down to a 2 or a 1.

Yup! Confirmed. I'm done with JP gear.
    LOL. send it in for testing yourself then! I am sure he will be glad to pay for it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    242 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Athlete126 View Post
    LOL. send it in for testing yourself then! I am sure he will be glad to pay for it
    Iíve had nothing but good experiences with JP. Thatís why Iím surprised to see these numbers. I was running a little less than the op and had twice his numbers on my last bloodwork on JP.