Bloodwork Results (SUS/Tren-A/Mast-E) - Before & After

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,359 Posts
    Rep Points

Could have been a week, could have been shorter, could have been longer.

T, F, skip next Tuesday and Friday, Draw blood on Tuesday thereafter, that's eleven days, almost 2 weeks.

We just do not have enough information until he comes back and fills us in on what he did (and why).

As for his esters: I don't know. It does not say anything but 250, so I assumed without any further info that it was the same as pharma dosages, which are mostly short ester (150 of the 250)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,359 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Mighty-Mouse View Post
    If he was pinning 500mg test cyp and a week later he pulled that then yea 100% I would be pissed
    If I was the consumer.

I would be, too.

I am on 100mg a week right now of JP test E.

But that is not the situation above.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,359 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Sponx View Post
    The bloodwork I had done which was posted here originally was done after 7 days from my last shot, unfortunately I was travelling and didn't have my gear with me during that time.
    To be completely honest, I didn't think to mention that when originally posting as I was happy with the results. My apologies on leaving out that information, was not aware it would turn into something like this.
    Ok, 7 days (not 11).

The shorter esters would be at 25% or less.

The longer ester sticks around forever (test Decanoate, the same ester as deca), but did it even have time to build up in the bloodstream to optimum levels?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,359 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jpal View Post
    With that said. I offer Sponx $3,000 USD t cash by mail or store credit or bitcoin whatever to send his test sustanon in for testing. If the results are good, he gets the $3,000 USD. If the results are bad, he still gets the $3,000 USD. I also will pay for testing with any testing company(chem4tox lab4tox etc.). I think this will benefit the bodybuilding community because there are to way many newbs that think bloodwork shows the quality of the gear they are injecting and its disgusting for me to see this bullshit on these forums when we should be on the forums to educate one another not spread misinfo..... Please get in contact with me sponx so i can pay for you to send in your test sustanon in for testing to any testing company.
    sponx - I am whispering in your ear, "Do it."

You get the $3k credit no matter how it comes out.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,359 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow.xtract View Post
    I've got no skin in this, but I just wanted to share my labs I got at the beginning of the year. Running my TRT dose 150mg with JPs sust. .2ml 3x a week. This was taken 48 hours post injection. I don't have free test only total test, on the labs. And no labs prior. I was cruising on this dose for 2.5 months, before bloods were drawn.
    Yeah, well, maybe you should skip a week and then test and then tell us about it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    373 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by malfeasance View Post
    sponx - I am whispering in your ear, "Do it."

You get the $3k credit no matter how it comes out.
    I sent Jpal an email, just waiting to hear back on how he wishes to proceed.

To be completely honest, I am really sorry for those that I inadvertently mislead, was not trying to cause such a shitstorm with all this or any confusion/questionability to Jpal's products/gear.
    My own personal neglect when traveling last minute for work was why I had skipped those two days.

I checked my SUS250 bottle at home and this is the breakdown:

Test Proponate - 30mg/ml
    Test Phenylpropionate - 60mg/ml
    Test Isocaproate - 60mg/ml
    Test Deconate - 100mg/ml
    Current Cycle: TRT+ (Test-Cypionate 200mg/week | Mast-E 200mg/week)
    Recommended Sponsors: Jpal | PSL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    242 Posts
    Rep Points

I sent Jpal an email, just waiting to hear back on how he wishes to proceed.

To be completely honest, I am really sorry for those that I inadvertently mislead, was not trying to cause such a shitstorm with all this or any confusion/questionability to Jpal's products/gear.
    My own personal neglect when traveling last minute for work was why I had skipped those two days.

I checked my SUS250 bottle at home and this is the breakdown:

Test Proponate - 30mg/ml
    Test Phenylpropionate - 60mg/ml
    Test Isocaproate - 60mg/ml
    Test Deconate - 100mg/ml
    So exactly how many days from last shot to bloodwork?

As for the “shit storm”.... Dude this is good for both JP and the forum, not to mention you bro (who’s sitting on 3k $ bottle of sust right now). The forum gets the benefit of members keeping sponsors accountable. This keeps the sponsors on their toes and let’s members breathe easy. JP gets to look like the Man who just put up 3k to a blind challenge. Any sponsors who says fuck you test it, is a sponsor I will buy from. He never doubted his product and he went over top to prove it. As long as this test comes back like he hopes, his optics came out impeccable.

You’re just the lucky (low responding) SOB who made the post that got him 3k. Congrats on that by the way.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    373 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by GenixCon2.0 View Post
    So exactly how many days from last shot to bloodwork?

As for the “shit storm”.... Dude this is good for both JP and the forum, not to mention you bro (who’s sitting on 3k $ bottle of sust right now). The forum gets the benefit of members keeping sponsors accountable. This keeps the sponsors on their toes and let’s members breathe easy. JP gets to look like the Man who just put up 3k to a blind challenge. Any sponsors who says fuck you test it, is a sponsor I will buy from. He never doubted his product and he went over top to prove it. As long as this test comes back like he hopes, his optics came out impeccable.

You’re just the lucky (low responding) SOB who made the post that got him 3k. Congrats on that by the way.
    Yeah, but I just hope everyone knows - I am not tied/affiliated to Jpal in any way, for him to offer that to me was just as a surprise to me as everyone else here, lol.
    Though, with that said, I am more than willing to have the SUS250 tested and post the results. Just waiting on Jpal to get back in touch with me to proceed further.

My last injection was on Tuesday the 15th.
    I unfortunately had to skip my injection on the 18th and 22nd.
    That would be a total of 10 days from last injection to bloodwork that was done (which was done at ~9:00am on that Friday).

ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11,949 Posts
    Rep Points

That would be a total of 10 days from last injection to bloodwork that was done (which was done at ~9:00am on that Friday).
    Because people are having a hard time reading through the entire thread. Hope this helps.

The Video Guy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    873 Posts
    Rep Points

Ok so taking the timeframe of 10 days and only using the longer esters of the compound 160mg (60mg of which has a half-life of 8-10 days)

And with the new info provided on pin schedule and missed pins a test number of 800-850 would be acceptable for me.

Now I wouldn’t take this thread as a G2G because In reality no one should give out a G2G over bloodwork or even analytical reports because that’s just one sample and most likely not the same batch you are going to buy.

It’s a gamble when you buy from any source get bloodwork done and post results don’t rely on the source to do the due diligence of testing cause….. they won’t.

I will be following to see if he follows thru with the 3k credit….

Also JP what about the other forums you are on they are asking about their credits for bloodwork and testing?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    242 Posts
    Rep Points

Yeah, but I just hope everyone knows - I am not tied/affiliated to Jpal in any way, for him to offer that to me was just as a surprise to me as everyone else here, lol.
    Though, with that said, I am more than willing to have the SUS250 tested and post the results. Just waiting on Jpal to get back in touch with me to proceed further.

My last injection was on Tuesday the 15th.
    I unfortunately had to skip my injection on the 18th and 22nd.
    Well if you were affiliated, I would hope you would give better numbers off the bloodwork lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    373 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by GenixCon2.0 View Post
    Well if you were affiliated, I would hope you would give better numbers off the bloodwork lol.
    Lmao!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    242 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Multislacking View Post
    Because people are having a hard time reading through the entire thread. Hope this helps.
    Lol yea well this post started 2 weeks ago and has had a lot of ins and outs. I’m here for the steroids not the reading but I’m caught up now.... Wait what were you running again.... JK

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    373 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jpal View Post

With that said. I offer Sponx $3,000 USD t cash by mail or store credit or bitcoin whatever to send his test sustanon in for testing. If the results are good, he gets the $3,000 USD. If the results are bad, he still gets the $3,000 USD. I also will pay for testing with any testing company(chem4tox lab4tox etc.). I think this will benefit the bodybuilding community because there are to way many newbs that think bloodwork shows the quality of the gear they are injecting and its disgusting for me to see this bullshit on these forums when we should be on the forums to educate one another not spread misinfo..... Please get in contact with me sponx so i can pay for you to send in your test sustanon in for testing to any testing company.
    Howdy Jpal, just a heads up I sent you a PM on the form and emailed you on Monday, just waiting on further direction. Thank you!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    373 Posts
    Rep Points

Update: Jpal got back to me with some instructions and I am ordering some mini amber glass bottles to use as transporters for the SUS250 - I am also going to send in the Mast-E, Tren-A, and Test-E I have in for testing as well.

Further updates TBA...