Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    180 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Mighty-Mouse View Post
    Can you reference the thread where someone scored 1,000 on a gram a week.

Also if you have past bloodwork you are incorrect. Past bloodwork can be a great reference range to the same person as long as pin schedule is the same.

If I scored that on 500mg a week I would be asking for replacements and/or reimbursements. But that’s me. You prob wouldn’t reimburse or refund and I would have to live with it.
    When Feral Labs sourced on ASF, a member got 1500 test levels on 500-600 mg of test a week. People commented it was low, but then the OP posted that no it was not low bloodwork that he he gets the same numbers as his pharma test that he is prescribed... . Then another poster , his username was Cabo something? Mexican poster i think. He posted on a gram he hits 1500-2000 levels? i cant remember. I've also met old bodybuilders that hit 1000 on a gram of test that used to score higher wjhen they were younger, not a forum thread. It happens.

But correct if you got 500 mg a week i wouldnt replace you as bloodwork doesnt mean anything, if there was a legit hplc test that tested low then that would be different.

Furtheremore, here is an email i received from a customer earlier this year .

Customer's bloodwork was only 1447 on 350 mg of test sustanon EOD..(pinning 1050-1400 test a week...) Test results showed the test sustanon that he sent in from the exact vial he was pinning and his other vial was about 300 mg/ml

As you can see based on this case, low bloodwork does NOT mean the oils are underdosed. Some people just have problems absorbing test for reasons i do not know.

Test results for this client's test sustanon are below. He sent this in himself from the vial he was pinning and another vial that he just opened to send in for testing. The other test results of diff compounds were because he mixed in other oils of mine and didnt tell jano what he was testing for his own confidence in testing for jano not knowing the samples he was testing only him(he numbered the amps and only he knew what the numbers were for what compound etc.). He sent the package in to jano. He drew the test sustanon that was pinning that gave him that bloodwork. Shows the test sustanon is NOT underdosed despite his low bloodwork. What do you have to say to this case if bloodwork is so accurate?

https://janoshik.com/tests/10399-AAS...2_25TAA6K2ZXYE

https://janoshik.com/tests/10403-AAS...2_9YQRKDG4JVNG

screenshots of some emails from the customer earlier this year.

As you can see i offered to pay for everything for him, the shipping label, the test costs as a source that cares about his customer.

Screenshots below now are just some parts of our convo to show his messages of him getting ready to send it in for testing himself etc.

Screenshot below, jano has the test results

test sustanon result 303 mg

2nd result for the other vial he drew 1 ml from

298 mg.

As you can see in this case, bloodwork does NOT show the quality of the gear you are pinning. This is bullshit parroted on the forums. Just like the bullshit that eating carbs before bed make you fat and you need to have a protein shake after your workout or you go catabolic. All bullshit.

With that said. I offer Sponx $3,000 USD t cash by mail or store credit or bitcoin whatever to send his test sustanon in for testing. If the results are good, he gets the $3,000 USD. If the results are bad, he still gets the $3,000 USD. I also will pay for testing with any testing company(chem4tox lab4tox etc.). I think this will benefit the bodybuilding community because there are to way many newbs that think bloodwork shows the quality of the gear they are injecting and its disgusting for me to see this bullshit on these forums when we should be on the forums to educate one another not spread misinfo..... Please get in contact with me sponx so i can pay for you to send in your test sustanon in for testing to any testing company.
    Last edited by Jpal; 07-10-2021 at 02:52 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    242 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jpal View Post
    When Feral Labs sourced on ASF, a member got 1500 test levels on 500-600 mg of test a week. People commented it was low, but then the OP posted that no it was not low bloodwork that he he gets the same numbers as his pharma test that he is prescribed... . Then another poster , his username was Cabo something? Mexican poster i think. He posted on a gram he hits 1500-2000 levels? i cant remember. I've also met old bodybuilders that hit 1000 on a gram of test that used to score higher wjhen they were younger, not a forum thread. It happens.

But correct if you got 500 mg a week i wouldnt replace you as bloodwork doesnt mean anything, if there was a legit hplc test that tested low then that would be different.

Customer's bloodwork was only 1447 on 350 mg of test sustanon EOD..(pinning 1050-1400 test a week...) Test results showed the test sustanon that he sent in from the exact vial he was pinning and his other vial was about 300 mg/ml

As you can see based on this case, low bloodwork does NOT mean the oils are underdosed. Some people just have problems absorbing test for reasons i do not know.

Test results for this client's test sustanon are below. He sent this in himself from the vial he was pinning and another vial that he just opened to send in for testing. The other test results of diff compounds were because he mixed in other oils of mine and didnt tell jano what he was testing for his own confidence in testing for jano not knowing the samples he was testing only him(he numbered the amps and only he knew what the numbers were for what compound etc.). He sent the package in to jano. He drew the test sustanon that was pinning that gave him that bloodwork. Shows the test sustanon is NOT underdosed despite his low bloodwork. What do you have to say to this case if bloodwork is so accurate?

As you can see i offered to pay for everything for him, the shipping label, the test costs as a source that cares about his customer.

Screenshots below now are just some parts of our convo to show his messages of him getting ready to send it in for testing himself etc.

298 mg.

As you can see in this case, bloodwork does NOT show the quality of the gear you are pinning. This is bullshit parroted on the forums. Just like the bullshit that eating carbs before bed make you fat and you need to have a protein shake after your workout or you go catabolic. All bullshit.

With that said. I offer Sponx $3,000 USD t cash by mail or store credit or bitcoin whatever to send his test sustanon in for testing. If the results are good, he gets the $3,000 USD. If the results are bad, he still gets the $3,000 USD. I also will pay for testing with any testing company(chem4tox lab4tox etc.). I think this will benefit the bodybuilding community because there are to way many newbs that think bloodwork shows the quality of the gear they are injecting and its disgusting for me to see this bullshit on these forums when we should be on the forums to educate one another not spread misinfo..... Please get in contact with me sponx so i can pay for you to send in your test sustanon in for testing to any testing company.
    Holy shit. I wish I was sponx

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by GenixCon2.0 View Post
    Holy shit. I wish I was sponx
    No. You don't. Stop.

Terrible products. Great lying bs'ing tactics... I mean... Sorry.... Great business tactics/strategy.

Say whatever it takes to sell the product. Gotcha.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    242 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Nyde View Post
    No. You don't. Stop.

Terrible products. Great lying bs'ing tactics... I mean... Sorry.... Great business tactics/strategy.

Say whatever it takes to sell the product. Gotcha.
    Dramatic bro

I use Jpal and my bloodwork came thru like champ. I love and appreciate his high dose primo also. I’m using psl right now but only cause he was out of his 200mg primo.

Not to mention unlike a lot of sponsors he is putting his money where his mouth is. Most sponsors would have given a excuse and moved on. This guy is putting up cash money. If sponx doesn’t take this challenge he’s crazy, it’s win win.

The Video Guy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    873 Posts
    Rep Points

298 mg.

I was going to respond on Meso but I got myself banned for the moment….. but did you mean 3,000 usd for him sending his vials in for testing?

As in three zero zero zero? If so that will be the most I have ever seen given as a credit.

ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12,035 Posts
    Rep Points

An unbelievably generous offer.

For those that need reminding:
    *You may respectfully address issues however advertiser bashing is not permitted at any time.

"Someone" has never had a good gear experience posted here that I've seen. You know who you are. You are either the unluckiest person alive or a rep from another lab looking to bash every other source on the board.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

Thanks for the link bro. A much more true read than here due to no fear of being banned for asking questions and being honest.
    I am curious if JPal will give credit to anyone who tests his gear or just the people he chooses.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyde View Post
    Sponx is an idiot

https://thinksteroids.com/community/.../#post-2804644

838?! Are you fucking kidding me?!?!?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

You got banned? For what? Several people got banned a while back for allegedly threatening naps. Of course naps threatened to dox and send hot packs. I guess you just have to be careful about even something that can be perceived as a threat. That board is still one of the best for sorting through BS and getting to the truth.
    I was going to respond on Meso but I got myself banned for the moment….. but did you mean 3,000 usd for him sending his vials in for testing?

As in three zero zero zero? If so that will be the most I have ever seen given as a credit.

The Video Guy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    873 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by new level shit View Post
    You got banned? For what? Several people got banned a while back for allegedly threatening naps. Of course naps threatened to dox and send hot packs. I guess you just have to be careful about even something that can be perceived as a threat. That board is still one of the best for sorting through BS and getting to the truth.
    Lol I got banned for repeatedly calling naps a selective scammer after each of his post…. O well win some lose some

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

SOB!
    You are going to come back right? Please do. You are right up there with some of the better bros that know their shit and are not afraid to tell it like it is.
    Lol I got banned for repeatedly calling naps a selective scammer after each of his post…. O well win some lose some

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,854 Posts
    Rep Points

Well it must be because technically Naps is a sponsor over there too, and Millard's getting rather tired of the BS it seems as he's allowed Naps to post their pics of their customer reviews. Sucks that had to happen to you too man.
    Show me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts
    Rep Points

I've got no skin in this, but I just wanted to share my labs I got at the beginning of the year. Running my TRT dose 150mg with JPs sust. .2ml 3x a week. This was taken 48 hours post injection. I don't have free test only total test, on the labs. And no labs prior. I was cruising on this dose for 2.5 months, before bloods were drawn.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20210710-222739_Chrome.jpg  
    Last edited by Shadow.xtract; 07-10-2021 at 09:05 PM.

The Video Guy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    873 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by MindlessWork View Post
    Well it must be because technically Naps is a sponsor over there too, and Millard's getting rather tired of the BS it seems as he's allowed Naps to post their pics of their customer reviews. Sucks that had to happen to you too man.
    Shit happens I’ll be back

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    377 Posts
    Rep Points

Whoa, what the F just happened here.

I am actually quite happy with the results I have received and have a low tolerance with any gear/products I have used.
    I also don't get a high estrogen conversion rate when running high amounts of test, either.
    Everyone's body is different.

Just so people are aware, my pinning schedule was Tuesday and Friday, I also skipped two shots before this bloodwork was done. Either way, I was happy with the results I received and will have more bloodwork pulled later on and can post as well.
    I have been a patron of JPal and will continue to be, not sure why people like Nyde used my thread to somehow attack and bash myself and Jpal, what bullshit. Come on!

I still have a few vials of SUS250, so I am more than happy to send off for testing to help ease the mind of the haters and people trying cause defamation of Jpal's name and products.
    Current Cycle: TRT+ (Test-Cypionate 200mg/week | Mast-E 200mg/week)
    Recommended Sponsors: Jpal | PSL