• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

William Barr on voter fraud: "It was all bullshit" (DIRECT QUOTE)

kilsong

Most loved gay guy on ASF
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
"My attitude was: It was put-up or shut-up time,” Barr recalled at one point. “If there was evidence of fraud, I had no motive to suppress it. But my suspicion all the way along was that there was nothing there. It was all bulls***.”

https://news.yahoo.com/barr-trump-atlantic-interview-140833210.html

Yet you still belive Trump.
That's sooo weird.

"My attitude was: It was put-up or shut-up time,” Barr recalled at one point. “If there was evidence of fraud, I had no motive to suppress it. But my suspicion all the way along was that there was nothing there. It was all bulls***.”

https://news.yahoo.com/barr-trump-atlantic-interview-140833210.html

Yet you still belive Trump.
That's sooo weird.

Sir this is embarrassing. Very embarrassing.

Did you read the actual article?

The DOJ admitted that they DID NOT investigate for voter fraud.

LOL.Barr did not interview one single witness nor did he review one single affidavit.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politic...trump-administration-attorney-general/619298/

203767828_501472007737369_1826665623726697020_n.png

What does that have to do with him ADMITTING he saw ZERO fraud?

What does that have to do with him ADMITTING he saw ZERO fraud?

Because you have to look and investigate in order to see fraud sir.

Simple. It doesn't just raise its hand and say "here I am" LOL.

Wes
.. I understand that.
My comment was for the post above yours.
The point is.
The AG himself saw nothing wrong.. He's yet another person calling Trump a bullshit artist.
Why can't you?

Sorry to ruin your thread. Read this sir. It destroys the MSM narrative on Barr...

(Bias and preconceived notions)

But Barr told me he had already concluded that it was highly unlikely that evidence existed that would tip the scales in the election. He had expected Trump to lose and therefore was not surprised by the outcome. He also knew that at some point, Trump was going to confront him about the allegations, and he wanted to be able to say that he had looked into them and that they were unfounded. So, in addition to giving prosecutors approval to open investigations into clear and credible allegations of substantial fraud, Barr began his own, unofficial inquiry into the major claims that the president and his allies were making.

“My attitude was: It was put-up or shut-up time,” Barr told me. “If there was evidence of fraud, I had no motive to suppress it. But my suspicion all the way along was that there was nothing there. It was all bullshit.”

The Department of Justice ended up conducting no formal investigations of voter fraud, but as part of Barr’s informal review, he asked the U.S. Attorney in Michigan about Trump’s claim that mysterious “ballot dumps” in Detroit had secured Biden’s victory in the state.

Oh... So he saw no fraud.. But still hadda inquire about Trumps lie of ballot dumps?
The point is.. Just as I said before:
Yet ANOTHER hi level officail stating the whole thing is a fucken lie.

Oh... So he saw no fraud.. But still hadda inquire about Trumps lie of ballot dumps?
Yet ANOTHER hi level officail stating the whole thing is a fucken lie.

Are you playing dumb? How would it be if the mayor of Florida came out right now and said what happened to the condo that fell? Because this is basically what Barr did with no investigation.

But hey keep trying to find things to fit your agenda. We have audits going on and we'll see how they turn out. That's called a investigation.

IML Gear Cream!
Yet ANOTHER DEEP STATE officail stating the whole thing is a fucken lie.

There sir I fixed it for you :) :)

Deep state... Ahhh.. Him too huh?
None of u were saying that when he GLOSSED over the Muller Report and said there was nothing there.
He was a God send good American then.

Deep state... Ahhh.. Him too huh?
None of u were saying that when he GLOSSED over the Muller Report and said there was nothing there.
He was a God send good American then.

Bush hired him

The Mueller report could have been read by James Clapper or Obama himself and there's nothing they can do except read it for the fraud that it was.

Amazing the Dems claimed fraud from Russia for 4 years and the second Trump claims it, the Dems say it doesn't exist🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1624901522008.jpg
    FB_IMG_1624901522008.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 43
Stop feeding the troll. Its embarrassing seeing you guys engage this boring troll.

Aww... What's the matter Heavy??
Dont be a little bitch.. Speak up!
Its easy to say I'm a troll.. But if that's all u got, then kindly fuck off.
Umm kaye??

Aww... What's the matter Heavy??
Dont be a little bitch.. Speak up!
Its easy to say I'm a troll.. But if that's all u got, then kindly fuck off.
Umm kaye??

I'm just guessing by maybe it's because your responses are what one would expect of an air-headed bimbo.

You sound like my sister-in-law - zero mental effort.

Let’s not forget a special counsel was appointed and a 3 year investigation costing tax payers over $40 million to investigate the 2016 election of Trump colluding with Russia all based on a fraudulent dossier funded by Hilary Clinton and the DNC.

Let’s not forget a special counsel was appointed and a 3 year investigation costing tax payers over $40 million to investigate the 2016 election of Trump colluding with Russia all based on a fraudulent dossier funded by Hilary Clinton and the DNC.

And lets not forget that the FBI continued to lie to the FISA court even after they found out that the dossier was fake just to secure the warrants and continue the fraudulent "investigation."

I'm just guessing by maybe it's because your responses are what one would expect of an air-headed bimbo.

You sound like my sister-in-law - zero mental effort.

Entirely too much hostility this fine Monday morning.

Must suck watching your idol collapse right in front of you.

Get Shredded!
And lets not forget that the FBI continued to lie to the FISA court even after they found out that the dossier was fake just to secure the warrants and continue the fraudulent "investigation."

Exactly, but let’s not investigate the 2020 election it was legit cause Trump “lost”.

The biggest travesty right now is what is happening to Britney. #freebritney

I didn’t know about this til just recently, it’s unbelievable what’s being done to her.

The biggest travesty right now is what is happening to Britney. #freebritney

Ya know... Ur right.
That is a sad story.
What a great dad he turned out to be.
Too bad she doesn't have access to her money so she could pay for a bullet to his temple

It’s really not funny, she’s being controlled like a child.

Wasn't her life a complete train wreck at one point? Isn't that why the conservatership was granted to begin with? Act like a child, you get treated like a child.

Wasn't her life a complete train wreck at one point? Isn't that why the conservatership was granted to begin with? Act like a child, you get treated like a child.

That’s an ignorant response, I expect a little more from you. I suggest you look into her situation a little deeper.

That’s an ignorant response, I expect a little more from you. I suggest you look into her situation a little deeper.

Never mind. Forget I said anything. I can't believe I got sucked into a supermarket tabloid discussion of Brittney Spears. I honestly don't give a fuck about her or any other mindless dullard in the entertainment industry.

Never mind. Forget I said anything. I can't believe I got sucked into a supermarket tabloid discussion of Brittney Spears. I honestly don't give a fuck about her or any other mindless dullard in the entertainment industry.

Wow.. Ur really upset today.
Whats wrong?
It's ASF... Its supposed to be F U N!

I don’t give a fuck about her either, but I was shocked to hear that a 40 year old multimillionaire pop star could be controlled like a child in the USA.

Back