Cycle or cruise?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts
    Rep Points

Cycle or cruise?

Curious, I know there are people who believe in cycling and people who (at later ages) thinks itís better never to cycle off. Iím 50 and a cycle for me is 200 mg test c e3d and recently Iíve been taking 250iu hcg e3d. Normal cycle would be 12 weeks on 12 weeks off. Pct is generally just nolvadex.

at the end of my cycle now and Iím wondering if I am doing more harm by cycling off, if it would be better just to do a trt dose and cruise until my next cycle. Just trying to get some advice. My doctor tells me just to trt and stay at those small doses. Doctors donít always know everything.

ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10,946 Posts
    Rep Points

Personally, I'm over 50 and just drop down to trt dose when not cycling.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11,411 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Multislacking View Post
    Personally, I'm over 50 and just drop down to trt dose when not cycling.
    Agree. Trt (whatever is normal for the person)
    I like HRT (with low gh) .

Max

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Rep Points

I'm 40 now and still do blasts from time to time. But have been on at least a 200mg Test TRT dose for about 6 years or so now. I don't see the point of trying to come off cycle and do all the PCT anymore. With age and test levels dropping already, I find it better to just stay on full time.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    353 Posts
    Rep Points

I came into this with every intention of of doing pct. After some thought and realizing my levels were shit to begin with Ive concluded that itís in my best interest to to just blast and cruise unfortunately the rest of my life. Otherwise Iím just going to be constantly loosing everything Iíve worked so hard for. Iíve accepted that this going to be my life.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    515 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Noek View Post
    Curious, I know there are people who believe in cycling and people who (at later ages) thinks itís better never to cycle off. Iím 50 and a cycle for me is 200 mg test c e3d and recently Iíve been taking 250iu hcg e3d. Normal cycle would be 12 weeks on 12 weeks off. Pct is generally just nolvadex.

at the end of my cycle now and Iím wondering if I am doing more harm by cycling off, if it would be better just to do a trt dose and cruise until my next cycle. Just trying to get some advice. My doctor tells me just to trt and stay at those small doses. Doctors donít always know everything.
    I tell this many times. Why i dont like or believe PCT , because is such small time you will not recover completely mostly when you are older like over 40īs : we need to understand if we grow using extra physiologic compounds to grow how we will keep them being natural again? if that was possible we can grow much more natural but we all now natural you will never be big or look like a real bodybuilder ( only less than 1% with crazy genetics )

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts
    Rep Points

I guess itís settled then, just going to cruise and blast. What would be a normal time frame for being done cruising then and beginning a blast cycle? Normally I would cycle off for 2-4 months before getting back on, to let my body fully recover. Since I wonít be doing that, do I really need to wait that long between blast cycles? Thanks.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts
    Rep Points

In for ball shrinkage, join the club

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    353 Posts
    Rep Points

I guess itís settled then, just going to cruise and blast. What would be a normal time frame for being done cruising then and beginning a blast cycle? Normally I would cycle off for 2-4 months before getting back on, to let my body fully recover. Since I wonít be doing that, do I really need to wait that long between blast cycles? Thanks.
    Wondering the same since I recently decided to do the same thing

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    999 Posts
    Rep Points

personally- I go 8 wks between blasts- but every now and then go 12-16 to really re-set. But not very often-lol. And the older I get the more mild my blasts are. Sometimes I still get froggy- not very often-(I'm 57) But a typical cycle for me 5-750 test, 3-400 deca, 50mgs t-bol ed and 50 mgs proviron- then cruise @ 200 test,100 deca, (for joints) 25 mgs provi. Just what works for me. If 400 test works for u, more power too u bro! Basically u will just be doing 1 shot a wk, instead of 2- easy peasy. Good Luck! and welcome to the club!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    381 Posts
    Rep Points

Stay on your low dose test between cycles along with hcg.
    Barring any health issues, can't see why basically maintaining a trt style regimen wouldn't be the answer. You'll be a happier and stronger Hot Rod as opposed to having to pct and reset your body and potentially dealing with some of the turbulence that can come with it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    346 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by christiantt View Post
    Stay on your low dose test between cycles along with hcg.
    Barring any health issues, can't see why basically maintaining a trt style regimen wouldn't be the answer. You'll be a happier and stronger Hot Rod as opposed to having to pct and reset your body and potentially dealing with some of the turbulence that can come with it.
    Agreed. I blast for 8-12 weeks (depends on gear/goals) and than drop down to TRT (which I am prescribed for).

I usually take 3 months off before doing another blast, if not 6 months (again, depends on goals/gear that I am on).
    Current Cycle: TRT+ (Test-Cypionate 200mg/week | Mast-E 200mg/week)
    Recommended Sponsors: Jpal | PSL