Cycle or cruise?

Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    206

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    80
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    40
    Thanked in
    28 Posts
    Rep Points
    1930100

    Cycle or cruise?

    Curious, I know there are people who believe in cycling and people who (at later ages) thinks itís better never to cycle off. Iím 50 and a cycle for me is 200 mg test c e3d and recently Iíve been taking 250iu hcg e3d. Normal cycle would be 12 weeks on 12 weeks off. Pct is generally just nolvadex.

    at the end of my cycle now and Iím wondering if I am doing more harm by cycling off, if it would be better just to do a trt dose and cruise until my next cycle. Just trying to get some advice. My doctor tells me just to trt and stay at those small doses. Doctors donít always know everything.

  2. #2
    ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD
    Multislacking's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    19,159

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    20,052
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    22,916
    Thanked in
    11,120 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Personally, I'm over 50 and just drop down to trt dose when not cycling.

  3. #3
    Registered User
    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    20,931

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    32,590
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    19,040
    Thanked in
    11,483 Posts
    Rep Points
    720227795

    Quote Originally Posted by Multislacking View Post
    Personally, I'm over 50 and just drop down to trt dose when not cycling.
    Agree. Trt (whatever is normal for the person)
    I like HRT (with low gh) .

    Max

  4. #4
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    15

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Rep Points
    50100

    I'm 40 now and still do blasts from time to time. But have been on at least a 200mg Test TRT dose for about 6 years or so now. I don't see the point of trying to come off cycle and do all the PCT anymore. With age and test levels dropping already, I find it better to just stay on full time.

  5. #5
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    1,180

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    822
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    518
    Thanked in
    369 Posts
    Rep Points
    5170100

    I came into this with every intention of of doing pct. After some thought and realizing my levels were shit to begin with Ive concluded that itís in my best interest to to just blast and cruise unfortunately the rest of my life. Otherwise Iím just going to be constantly loosing everything Iíve worked so hard for. Iíve accepted that this going to be my life.

  6. #6
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    1,319

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    273
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    786
    Thanked in
    516 Posts
    Rep Points
    16861067

    Quote Originally Posted by Noek View Post
    Curious, I know there are people who believe in cycling and people who (at later ages) thinks itís better never to cycle off. Iím 50 and a cycle for me is 200 mg test c e3d and recently Iíve been taking 250iu hcg e3d. Normal cycle would be 12 weeks on 12 weeks off. Pct is generally just nolvadex.

    at the end of my cycle now and Iím wondering if I am doing more harm by cycling off, if it would be better just to do a trt dose and cruise until my next cycle. Just trying to get some advice. My doctor tells me just to trt and stay at those small doses. Doctors donít always know everything.
    I tell this many times. Why i dont like or believe PCT , because is such small time you will not recover completely mostly when you are older like over 40īs : we need to understand if we grow using extra physiologic compounds to grow how we will keep them being natural again? if that was possible we can grow much more natural but we all now natural you will never be big or look like a real bodybuilder ( only less than 1% with crazy genetics )

  7. #7
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    206

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    80
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    40
    Thanked in
    28 Posts
    Rep Points
    1930100

    I guess itís settled then, just going to cruise and blast. What would be a normal time frame for being done cruising then and beginning a blast cycle? Normally I would cycle off for 2-4 months before getting back on, to let my body fully recover. Since I wonít be doing that, do I really need to wait that long between blast cycles? Thanks.

  8. #8
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    195

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    12
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    98
    Thanked in
    69 Posts
    Rep Points
    981799

    In for ball shrinkage, join the club

  9. #9
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    1,180

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    822
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    518
    Thanked in
    369 Posts
    Rep Points
    5170100

    Quote Originally Posted by Noek View Post
    I guess itís settled then, just going to cruise and blast. What would be a normal time frame for being done cruising then and beginning a blast cycle? Normally I would cycle off for 2-4 months before getting back on, to let my body fully recover. Since I wonít be doing that, do I really need to wait that long between blast cycles? Thanks.
    Wondering the same since I recently decided to do the same thing

  10. #10
    Registered User
    hot rod's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    EAST COAST
    Posts
    1,978

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,535
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,584
    Thanked in
    999 Posts
    Rep Points
    37492859

    Quote Originally Posted by Noek View Post
    I guess itís settled then, just going to cruise and blast. What would be a normal time frame for being done cruising then and beginning a blast cycle? Normally I would cycle off for 2-4 months before getting back on, to let my body fully recover. Since I wonít be doing that, do I really need to wait that long between blast cycles? Thanks.
    personally- I go 8 wks between blasts- but every now and then go 12-16 to really re-set. But not very often-lol. And the older I get the more mild my blasts are. Sometimes I still get froggy- not very often-(I'm 57) But a typical cycle for me 5-750 test, 3-400 deca, 50mgs t-bol ed and 50 mgs proviron- then cruise @ 200 test,100 deca, (for joints) 25 mgs provi. Just what works for me. If 400 test works for u, more power too u bro! Basically u will just be doing 1 shot a wk, instead of 2- easy peasy. Good Luck! and welcome to the club!

  11. #11
    Registered User
    christiantt's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    758

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    833
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    675
    Thanked in
    394 Posts
    Rep Points
    10987357

    Stay on your low dose test between cycles along with hcg.
    Barring any health issues, can't see why basically maintaining a trt style regimen wouldn't be the answer. You'll be a happier and stronger Hot Rod as opposed to having to pct and reset your body and potentially dealing with some of the turbulence that can come with it.

  12. #12
    Registered User
    Sponx's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    867

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    744
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    490
    Thanked in
    350 Posts
    Rep Points
    13470690

    Quote Originally Posted by christiantt View Post
    Stay on your low dose test between cycles along with hcg.
    Barring any health issues, can't see why basically maintaining a trt style regimen wouldn't be the answer. You'll be a happier and stronger Hot Rod as opposed to having to pct and reset your body and potentially dealing with some of the turbulence that can come with it.
    Agreed. I blast for 8-12 weeks (depends on gear/goals) and than drop down to TRT (which I am prescribed for).

    I usually take 3 months off before doing another blast, if not 6 months (again, depends on goals/gear that I am on).
    Current Cycle: TRT+ (Test-Cypionate 200mg/week | Mast-E 200mg/week)
    Recommended Sponsors: Jpal | PSL

Similar Threads

  1. Should i cut on my cruise cycle?
    By williambass1998 in forum Steroidify
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-10-2019, 02:54 AM
  2. Short cruise before my next cycle?
    By Justin1977 in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-18-2018, 05:59 AM
  3. Should I blast and Cruise? Or Cycle
    By Jwin970 in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-28-2016, 03:38 AM
  4. cruise cycle
    By getumbig in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 01-12-2015, 07:30 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums