• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Jpal or SB

Nattynate

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey all, looking to make a order shortly. Anyone have any recommendations either way? Both seem solid from what I’ve read

Go with your heart ❤

A ton of my guys use Jpal and he has always been gtg. I don't have anything at all against SB, I actually don't know anything about them but my vote is for Jpal out of loyalty. His products are gtg.

That’s like asking Hennessy or Courvoisier. Top shelf for both brother.

Last edited:
Really like JPal. Smooth gear, satisfied with the results. Stillar Products IMO

On the other hand..... I've hear great things about SB. May give them a try soon.

Never used SB but they seem to have a following here. I've used JPAL for few years now and absolutely now issues. Speaking based on my experience only communication and delivery is on point. JPAL's VAR and Masteron and Proviron is spot on. My favorite item on his list is Primobolan which is very hard to find legit primo.

Not on your list but GC is another top notch provider.

Back