• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

IML Lean AF log

XOTG85

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I’m literally 5 weeks post surgery and honestly this one was rough and training has been non existent since my last log. I ran IML Gear cream at 4 pumps each day and had decent results.

As some of you know it hasn’t been XO’s year as this was my third surgery with hemorrhoids internal being removed, followed by a abscess, and then last but not lucky a fissula or whatever fuck it’s called.

So I did bounce back and now I need another bounce back already. I was cleared for 100% but haven’t had the motivation this last week to actually hit the gym. I was working nights so that didn’t help.

I did make the gym today for some legs and I expect to get sore tomorrow.

beae69591efc2ecb2d52e58378d821f3.jpg

a6e00f25020c35a30303b21b39f214c5.jpg

5f9b714739716b90bf7912bbd6c9800a.jpg

b42e88b6f88ec01edaaa6dc8dbeab59d.jpg

Trt+ 1ml each week Mast E 200mg & Test E 200mg
Eurotropin will be 3iu M-F

Diet will be calorie restricted 2500 calories each day. Training will be a 4 day split and cardio each workout day as well in the morning fasted.

I will be using 2 caps each day of alpha mood to stimulate my mind and stay motivated this go round. I actually was supposed to dose today but forgot to before I left the house so I’ll update tomorrow.

Last edited:
I’m literally 5 weeks post surgery and honestly this one was rough and training has been non existent since my last log. I ran IML Gear cream at 4 pumps each day and had decent results.

As some of you know it hasn’t been XO’s year as this was my third surgery with hemorrhoids internal being removed, followed by a abscess, and then last but not lucky a fissula or whatever fuck it’s called.

So I did bounce back and now I need another bounce back already. I was cleared for 100% but haven’t had the motivation this last week to actually hit the gym. I was working nights so that didn’t help.

Damn XO! Getting Some Beef going. Surgery down there sucks balls! Especially the external ones...omg! Try and hand you some lidocaine jelly ... , it’s like...”Doc, that isn’t gonna cut it!” Glad your recovering and getting back going. I’m jet set on trying the Gelz when I am done competing and just HRT. Can you rub it on to your manhood or just anywhere ? Curious Max (btw: like Neutrogena)

I wouldn’t suggest it lol it’s super exorbitant and rubs completely in in about 20 seconds. I got the hemorrhoids from heavy dead’s I think in 2019 and it got to the point where I couldn’t take it no more.

I just want to get healthy again before I push any real amount of juice in my body again. Be senseless to waste right now. Hopefully this is the tipping point.

I wouldn’t suggest it lol it’s super exorbitant and rubs completely in in about 20 seconds. I got the hemorrhoids from heavy dead’s I think in 2019 and it got to the point where I couldn’t take it no more.

I just want to get healthy again before I push any real amount of juice in my body again. Be senseless to waste right now. Hopefully this is the tipping point.

Smart man. Just taking care of your health first. Sex life id important. I never realized the little things that improve it. I mainly asked cuz I know girls use vaginal hormone bio identicals and synthetic hormones and they bump their drive up.

Max
I’d end up jerkin It! Lol

Looking good XOTG85,. Following close my brother.

Hammer press chest press 2 plates 20 reps
4 plates 15 reps
6 plates 12 reps (2 sets)
4 plates 20 reps

Incline Barbell Bench press
135x12
185x 15
225x15
275x8
185x12

DB flys 25x12 35x12 40x10 25x12

Cable crossover 4 sets

push-ups 100 (4 sets 25)

abs roller 4 sets 12 reps

calve 3 sets

feeling good so far nothing to really report just yet.

So really liking the Alpha mood so far. Two caps seems to last 6-8 hours and the energy increase is very nice. I don’t seem to crash at all. Reminds me of modafinil in terms of alertness. The only downfall is the serving size. One bottle last 15 day’s ( 30 caps) but if you got 15 positive good days there’s not really much you can take from that. I don’t notice anything from lean af yet as I’m sure it takes 1-2 week’s to kick in like the gear cream did. Hitting back tonight after work.

IML Gear Cream!
So I’ve been hitting the gym lately and notice I feel more energized and starting to get a extra rep in here and there. My strength always fluctuates a lot lately because of the surgeries. I build myself up then break myself back down during recovery period. I’ve been having a little pain from intense workouts but After a ibuprofen it usually goes away. I honestly wish I would have kept the Deca going a little longer for recovery issues and the fact that lean a/f converts to Deca. I dropped Deca after 6 week's because of bloating issues. I’m curious if this will help my joints as well.

Starting to get my conditioning back very quickly when it comes to cardio. I was barley hitting 15min last week and I’m now able to go 30 min strong. I did add 100mh of Deca into the mix. Hopefully the lean af conversion helps with this.

Starting to get my conditioning back very quickly when it comes to cardio. I was barley hitting 15min last week and I’m now able to go 30 min strong. I did add 100mh of Deca into the mix. Hopefully the lean af conversion helps with this.

I always like to have about 100mg Deca ! The shit!

Max
Like alpha mood & Serenity

50 Bw pushusps
Machine rows 130lbs 7 sets of 15 slow and paused
dB rows 40lbs x 12 slow and steady 6 sets
25 more pull-ups
db curls preacher one hand 35x12x3 each arm
standing alternative curl 40x12x4
abs bicycles 4 sets burnout

cardio was elliptical for 30 min. I feel great and the juices are flowing. If I can get to a respectable bf% I’ll be adding cut mix immediately following this.

50 Bw pushusps
Machine rows 130lbs 7 sets of 15 slow and paused
dB rows 40lbs x 12 slow and steady 6 sets
25 more pull-ups
db curls preacher one hand 35x12x3 each arm
standing alternative curl 40x12x4
abs bicycles 4 sets burnout

cardio was elliptical for 30 min. I feel great and the juices are flowing. If I can get to a respectable bf% I’ll be adding cut mix immediately following this.

The pull day(back & bi’s)!. I just finished my 4th day of new program so I am in PAIN!
Keep it up, I’ll be hitting you up soon

Max

I hit chest at 12am last night and actually had a very strong workout.

DB bench press

40x20
70x20
80x20
100x12
90x10
80x12

DB incline bench press
70x12
80x12
90x10
70x12x2

flys on the machine
4 sets
15x150
12x225x3 ( whole stack )

cable crossover

4 sets 125x12

pullover 3 sets ( been a while)
50x12
60x10
70x10

tricep rope pull down
5 sets 100 burnout sets

skull crusher
60x12
70x12x2

The alpha mood is definitely keeping me motivated much more than normal. I’m going to definitely add a cut mix into the picture in about two week’s. I have enough lean af to last 50 day’s at 2 pumps each day.

Honestly I don’t know if I feel much yet from Lean AF. I think it’s slow acting but gear cream I felt instantly almost. It converts to Deca and I can handle a lot of Deca so I’m not sure if I need to up to four pumps each day as I’m only doing two.

Honestly I don’t know if I feel much yet from Lean AF. I think it’s slow acting but gear cream I felt instantly almost. It converts to Deca and I can handle a lot of Deca so I’m not sure if I need to up to four pumps each day as I’m only doing two.

Longer acting , longer to get results , I find I keep more gains . I definitely want to try an anti-estrogenic cream. Something to keep me balanced .

Max

Get Shredded!
Legs

Smith machine squat

135x12
205x12
225x12
275x6
305x3

I haven’t done squats since last year in any type of way so I’m happy to be heading in the right direction

leg press

4x12
8x12
10x12
6x12

Hamstring curls

4 sets

overhead dumbbell squat
35x35x12

calves seated raises

4 sets 15

This week I’m pumping 4 pumps each day to get the ball rolling. Still not feeling much but more energy. I can say if you want faster gains you’ll have to shell out more money for gear cream but like max say’s longer acting= slower results.

f402b884d6aed19c0e7ef20d4d13c349.jpg

Definitely some hardening action going on From just this product and TrT. I am starting Tren Monday so hopefully I can get a decent physique back.

f402b884d6aed19c0e7ef20d4d13c349.jpg

Definitely some hardening action going on From just this product and TrT. I am starting Tren Monday so hopefully I can get a decent physique back.

Beefy!! Looking better XOTG! I was looking through your bathroom like a search peoples medicine cabinets lol

Max

Not to bad for a old man who was laid up half the year this year. Get out of there lol

It’s awesome!! Looking for the sex toy drawer!!

Max

4 pumps each day is definitely way more noticeable. I feel fuller and definitely stronger every day. I started Tren today so I should be really moving to a leaner look in the next few week’s.

Well it’s almost over. My bottle is starting to make the sound when it’s at the end I did come down with covid Thur. 10 other ppl have contracted it from my job as well. We had to do a safety meeting with everyone together and that’s where it started.
Im not vaccinated nor will I be. A few guys are vaccinated and still got it. I just feel tired and no appetite but No fever. Seems like a cold. I want to go to the gym but that would be very assholish of me. I might go to the park and bring some dumbbells. I for sure won’t be locked in my house for two week’s. You have to sweet it out.

Well it’s almost over. My bottle is starting to make the sound when it’s at the end I did come down with covid Thur. 10 other ppl have contracted it from my job as well. We had to do a safety meeting with everyone together and that’s where it started.
Im not vaccinated nor will I be. A few guys are vaccinated and still got it. I just feel tired and no appetite but No fever. Seems like a cold. I want to go to the gym but that would be very assholish of me. I might go to the park and bring some dumbbells. I for sure won’t be locked in my house for two week’s. You have to sweet it out.
Vitamin c, z pack, vit d, quercetin, electrolytes and tons of water and occasionally some Tylenol,

I also had to take another round of clarythromyicin because it left me with a horrible sinus infection....

Vitamin c, z pack, vit d, quercetin, electrolytes and tons of water and occasionally some Tylenol,

I also had to take another round of clarythromyicin because it left me with a horrible sinus infection....

I have beaten the worse of it but still have this dam lingering chest cold, congestion that’s a pain in the ass. I didn’t have any fever, lost of taste or fell like I was dying at any point. Just typical Respiratory infection. I really want to start a cycle but with all the bullshit I’d hate to cut it short.

Back