Bulking cycle without bloat

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 33
  1. #1
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    17

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Rep Points
    60100

    Bulking cycle without bloat

    Am finishing up a cutting cycle with anavar, 250 test per week, gw and proviron. After pct and break looking to next cycle for bulking. Dbol puts size on like crazy but I hate the bloat, very sensitive to it for blood pressure.

    Not going to use tren.

    Any other suggestions for a non bloating, preferably less liver toxic cycle to bulk on? Am 48, 10% bf, have done 2 cycles before and labs all fine. Blood pressure is only medical issue, controlled w meds. Water retention drives that through the roof for me.

    Thx guys and gals.

  2. #2
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    GYMnTONIC's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    9,633

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    12,664
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    12,385
    Thanked in
    5,325 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Any bulking or wet compounds or going to have bloat and water retention imo.

    Maybe use tbol instead of dbol?

  3. #3
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    466

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    16
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    72
    Thanked in
    61 Posts
    Rep Points
    325178662

    Got me at non toxic, superdrol will blow you up nice and lean

  4. #4
    Registered User
    Rigeu's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    946

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    894
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    739
    Thanked in
    569 Posts
    Rep Points
    9527701

    Test, dhb and tbol might a good bulk without putting on a lot of bloat and keeping liver toxicity low(er). Moderate test dose, keep your estrogen and diet in check and you must be good. Not the cycle to put the most amount of muscle on you, but considering your question this seems to be a good one.

  5. #5
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    1,320

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    273
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    790
    Thanked in
    517 Posts
    Rep Points
    16901067

    Quote Originally Posted by ghazni View Post
    Am finishing up a cutting cycle with anavar, 250 test per week, gw and proviron. After pct and break looking to next cycle for bulking. Dbol puts size on like crazy but I hate the bloat, very sensitive to it for blood pressure.

    Not going to use tren.

    Any other suggestions for a non bloating, preferably less liver toxic cycle to bulk on? Am 48, 10% bf, have done 2 cycles before and labs all fine. Blood pressure is only medical issue, controlled w meds. Water retention drives that through the roof for me.

    Thx guys and gals.
    if you have blood pressure problems take telmisartan and eat very lean diet and also do the cardio . Other than that always control estrogen with 12,5 aromasin EOD and have tamoxifen on hand .

    For cycle go with low test , NPP and masteron , as oral if you have afraid of liver toxicity and blood pressure dont use orals

    Test E 500mg week
    NPP 100mg EOD
    Masteron P 100mg EOD

    Masteron will help alot control estrogen and water retention , you can go until 700mg week if you need to look harder and dry

  6. #6
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Posts
    28

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    214
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    14
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Rep Points
    140100

    Quote Originally Posted by MONSTRO View Post
    if you have blood pressure problems take telmisartan and eat very lean diet and also do the cardio . Other than that always control estrogen with 12,5 aromasin EOD and have tamoxifen on hand .

    For cycle go with low test , NPP and masteron , as oral if you have afraid of liver toxicity and blood pressure dont use orals

    Test E 500mg week
    NPP 100mg EOD
    Masteron P 100mg EOD

    Masteron will help alot control estrogen and water retention , you can go until 700mg week if you need to look harder and dry
    This good advice. However, I would try to add in 20-30mg of either Tbol, OR var and see how you do with BP. If it starts to go up uncomfortably, you can drop them and they will clear pretty quickly.

  7. #7
    Registered User
    STTM's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    1,356

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    10
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    678
    Thanked in
    479 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    The more you eat.. the more water you are going to hold. That's part of bulking, doesn't matter what compound you run. But, you should look into the drier compounds obviously. DHB seems to be the new kid on the block for lean bulking. There's also Primo, and EQ. Adding Mast to any cycle will help maintain a dryer look. I honestly think Test, DHB, and Mast would make for a pretty sick cycle.

  8. #8
    Registered User
    Glycomann's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    dungeon
    Posts
    701

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    158
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    577
    Thanked in
    336 Posts
    Rep Points
    240167415

    Keep a clean diet and weigh everything so you can dial it in. For bulk when I use to bulk I likes Test/NPP/EQ. I didn't care so much about getting a little soft because I would take a quick 4 week break and start a hard diet and then do another 8-10 weeks with dry stuff and calorie deficit. First I would go up 30 lbs and at the end end up about 15-18 lbs heavier than start and about 4-6% lower in BF. The first 8 weeks weren't pretty but the last 8 weeks were.

  9. #9
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    1,320

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    273
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    790
    Thanked in
    517 Posts
    Rep Points
    16901067

    Quote Originally Posted by STTM View Post
    The more you eat.. the more water you are going to hold. That's part of bulking, doesn't matter what compound you run. But, you should look into the drier compounds obviously. DHB seems to be the new kid on the block for lean bulking. There's also Primo, and EQ. Adding Mast to any cycle will help maintain a dryer look. I honestly think Test, DHB, and Mast would make for a pretty sick cycle.
    But DHB and masteron both DHT will dry him to much if he needs to grow

  10. #10
    Registered User
    STTM's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    1,356

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    10
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    678
    Thanked in
    479 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by MONSTRO View Post
    But DHB and masteron both DHT will dry him to much if he needs to grow
    Possible.. but just because they are both DHT, doesn't mean they will have the same mechanism of action. For example, Halo is a derivative of Testosterone, but does not act like Test at all. NPP would be a viable choice as well.

  11. #11
    Registered User
    Wardamn's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    416

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    155
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    169
    Thanked in
    127 Posts
    Rep Points
    5965346

    Test, mast, NPP.

  12. #12
    Registered User
    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    21,470

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    34,256
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    19,661
    Thanked in
    11,854 Posts
    Rep Points
    728581140

    Bulking cycle without bloat

    Nothing wrong with wanting less bloat. One thing to keep in mind; the water retention helps protect and makes you strong. Muscle is a lot of water. Bulking = Some water retention. I can completely understand not wanting a fat face but, personally; I had to let my jawline go to truly bulk. If your not competing and wanna just add lbm, I like to do lower test, higher dht , 19 nor

    Examples
    300 test p
    300 tren Ace
    300 mast p

    Or
    Test Cyp
    Dhb (1-test cypionate)
    Npp

    30mg -40mg Anavar

    I do love gh and peptides and am able to keep a lot of the bloat down by avoiding certain foods and eating plainly with high water intake along with supplements. It takes a few weeks, months for the body and person to learn dieting and training and macro/Supp technique to keep water low/low bloating.

    Max
    Encourage getting a coach, best investment ever!!

  13. #13
    Registered User
    FM19's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    400

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    484
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    328
    Thanked in
    207 Posts
    Rep Points
    5427718

    Iíd vote for test, Tbol, and dhb. Dhb increase my appetite quite a bit. Food is where youíll get the size from.

  14. #14
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    1,639

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,359
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    780
    Thanked in
    562 Posts
    Rep Points
    9936050

    Quote Originally Posted by FM19 View Post
    Iíd vote for test, Tbol, and dhb. Dhb increase my appetite quite a bit. Food is where youíll get the size from.
    How many calories do you eat in a typical bulk (ballpark) Iím up to between 4-4.5k and been at a standstill with my weight for over a week nowÖ blows my mind to think I might need to eat more

  15. #15
    Registered User
    FM19's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    400

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    484
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    328
    Thanked in
    207 Posts
    Rep Points
    5427718

    When I was in my 20s Iíd eat around 4K Ö in my 40s I donít have as fast of a metabolism so donít need as much. Just finished dhb and had to watch eating too much so I didnít gain too much bf. I could easily do a dirty bulk on dhb.

Similar Threads

  1. Stomach bloat while on cycle.
    By Saini06 in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-30-2019, 10:31 PM
  2. Bulking cycle
    By sean.ryanbell in forum Steroidify
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 05-19-2016, 01:11 PM
  3. Huge mass cycle without the bloat
    By TheShadow in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-04-2015, 12:46 PM
  4. Bulking with minimal water retention/bloat
    By Uncle Manny in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-13-2015, 11:29 AM
  5. First cycle advice test bloat?
    By smaclean in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-10-2014, 12:37 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums