Traveling with gear

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Capthowdy87 View Post
    There has to be more to that story . How did the cops just randomly show to his house for his pack ? Dogs were randomly at the post office ?? Like you really think cops are chasing down every single steroid order that comes through the mail ??
    Customs can intercept your package when receiving international shipments. If they find control substances they will set up a sting with postal inspectors and your local PD. Iím sure they get excited even if they find the smallest amount. I know what youíre saying tho. Wasting money on small fish when they can spend more time with the bigger ones.

They/Them

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    699 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Kuma808 View Post
    Customs can intercept your package when receiving international shipments. If they find control substances they will set up a sting with postal inspectors and your local PD. Iím sure they get excited even if they find the smallest amount. I know what youíre saying tho. Wasting money on small fish when they can spend more time with the bigger ones.
    They can do it for domestic packages as well. They always say that classic line, the dogs picked it up.

Years ago I had something similar happen to me although I was the sender, not the receiver. Fortunately I did my due diligence so when the police started asking questions I had answers and knew the applicable laws.

It was a package of cash they seized, which is not illegal but is suspicious and they tried to use it to get me and a friend to admit to crimes.

It was still scary as shit and the cops started telling me all sorts of lies about how my friend had rolled over, blah blah blah.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    117 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Kuma808 View Post
    I am sure they could if they wanted to . But it just seems like a waste to me . So set up all that for 1 dude with a few bottles . Unless they thought you were selling it or something .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    354 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by CastorTroy01 View Post
    They can do it for domestic packages as well. They always say that classic line, the dogs picked it up.

Years ago I had something similar happen to me although I was the sender, not the receiver. Fortunately I did my due diligence so when the police started asking questions I had answers and knew the applicable laws.

It was a package of cash they seized, which is not illegal but is suspicious and they tried to use it to get me and a friend to admit to crimes.

It was still scary as shit and the cops started telling me all sorts of lies about how my friend had rolled over, blah blah blah.
    Can dogs even pick up a vial of test?

They/Them

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    699 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by MonsterMaker View Post
    Can dogs even pick up a vial of test?
    Lol no I donít think so. Itís an air tight vial and Iím not sure what test is supposed to smell like.

They lied to me when they told me the dogs smelled the money too I think. It was a bunch of small bills so I packaged it differently that time. I think they x-rayed it or something.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    999 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Capthowdy87 View Post
    I am sure they could if they wanted to . But it just seems like a waste to me . So set up all that for 1 dude with a few bottles . Unless they thought you were selling it or something .
    Wes don't lie bro- if that's what he said happened, that's what happened- and obviously dogs can pick up on Sust.- or poss. the additive- some of that shit def. has a strong odor

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    354 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by hot rod View Post
    Wes don't lie bro- if that's what he said happened, that's what happened- and obviously dogs can pick up on Sust.- or poss. the additive- some of that shit def. has a strong odor
    Iíve read up on this topic a lot (drug dogs) in my more paranoid days. I know for sure that when it comes to rec drugs those fuckers are very capable of picking up even the smallest trace of scent. Through water and glass even. I just assumed that gear is in the category of prescription meds. Where they donít really train them to pick up on them because there are so many different kinds/variablesÖ. It all depends on what the dog is trained to smell. Iíve got no doubt they COULD pick up on gear in a vial, I guess Iím just more uncertain if they are actually trained to do soÖ.

They/Them

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    699 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by hot rod View Post
    I donít want it sound like Iím calling Wes a liar. Iím sure the cops said that. I think they lie about their detection methods to keep them somewhat secret.

I could be wrong though. But I sent money packed in magazines countless time but as soon as I used Saran Wrap even once, it got picked up.

Seems like a hell of a coincidence.

They/Them

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    699 Posts
    Rep Points

Traveling with gear

Whelp, vacation started today, I took 4 vials, 20+ syringes and needles, and a pill planner full of ancillaries and provi and TSA didnít so much as look through my bag.

I put everything in my checked luggage and had everything packed in an insulin carrying kit thing right on top of everything in my bag.

No big deal.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    354 Posts
    Rep Points

Traveling with gear

Whelp, vacation started today, I took 4 vials, 20+ syringes and needles, and a pill planner full of ancillaries and provi and TSA didnít so much as look through my bag.

I put everything in my checked luggage and had everything packed in an insulin carrying kit thing right on top of everything in my bag.

No big deal.
    **puts bullet in revolver, gives it a spin, brings it to temple and pulls the triggerÖ click!**

See nothing happened, this game isnít even dangerous!

They/Them

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    699 Posts
    Rep Points

**puts bullet in revolver, gives it a spin, brings it to temple and pulls the triggerÖ click!**

See nothing happened, this game isnít even dangerous!
    There is a local guy I know who had a tip submitted to the PSP against him for a large scale marijuana growing and moonshine production operation.

Helicopters and police showed up and raided his property and found him with like 3 stills, cases of moonshine and weed plants growing over like 10 acres.

He had no real record and he got 2 years probation.

I think you might just be slightly over-estimating the give-a-fuckedness of police, let alone the TSA.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    354 Posts
    Rep Points

I think you might just be slightly over-estimating the give-a-fuckedness of police, let alone the TSA.

]
    Possibly but weíll never know, cause I aint taking any chances broÖ

They/Them

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    699 Posts
    Rep Points

Possibly but weíll never know, cause I aint taking any chances broÖ
    Haha right on. Iíll keep taking them on your behalf.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,471 Posts
    Rep Points

Would love to talk about my first hand knowledgeof dog detection, inspecting USPS packages and customs inspection but it is forbidden here.

So much is misunderstood. I hear it in everyconversation I haveon the subjects.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,733 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Seymour Butts View Post
    I have traveled with it also. Everything goes into my toiletry bag in my checked luggage. I was so nervous the first time I did this, that I bought a bottle of visine and emptied out the contents. I then injected the exact amount I would be using in gear into the the visine bottle. Already sterile, and a 25G pin fits nicely through the top. Syringes should be no issues, since you can purchase them over the counter.
    This... My buddy just did it with shit even more serious than aas. Hes done it like six times.

In my mind, Id ask if its worth it. If you'll be gone 7-10 days, just do a shot of long esters right before you leave. You'll be fine.