Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Piece of Shit

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts
    Rep Points

Traveling with gear

I tried doing a search but didn't see anything. I'm sure it's been brought up before:

Is it safe to pack a few syringes and a few vials into your checked luggage or am I taking
    an unnecessary risk?

In the past, I would just skip a week of injecting but I'm going to be gone longer than that.

Thanks
    PIP is part of the game. Steroids aren't for pussies.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Rep Points

I have traveled with gear. Flew to city where our cruise ship was departing then on board through their bag check. I just put all my shit in a shaving bag had zero issues.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts
    Rep Points

I have traveled with it also. Everything goes into my toiletry bag in my checked luggage. I was so nervous the first time I did this, that I bought a bottle of visine and emptied out the contents. I then injected the exact amount I would be using in gear into the the visine bottle. Already sterile, and a 25G pin fits nicely through the top. Syringes should be no issues, since you can purchase them over the counter.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    117 Posts
    Rep Points

I was curious about this as well. I am going on vacation in December and I will be gone for 2 weeks . I definitely donít wana miss 2 weeks .

The Video Guy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    873 Posts
    Rep Points

I even travel overseas with my stuff in my checked luggage never any issues.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    516 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Smokey3 View Post
    I tried doing a search but didn't see anything. I'm sure it's been brought up before:

Is it safe to pack a few syringes and a few vials into your checked luggage or am I taking
    an unnecessary risk?

In the past, I would just skip a week of injecting but I'm going to be gone longer than that.

Thanks
    I did many times when go to Fibo but now with this covid restrictions we have more control on airport . play safe

Team supervisor P.S.L.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,288 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Smokey3 View Post

an unnecessary risk?

Thanks
    Not sure where you're going but you can do some research on the state that you're going to and if purchasing needles is legal, and a lot of States it's legal to purchase them.
    But they really don't bust your balls if you have inch of muscular pins. Just say that it's for trt.
    Remember that cyp and E really truly do have some pretty considerable long half lifes.
    You got about 2 weeks before it really starts to clear out of your system entirely. If you're only going for a couple weeks it's really not going to hinder things that much. If we're talking about close to a month then you'll notice a drop off but you can pick right back up when you get home.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    354 Posts
    Rep Points

Big fucking risk IMO! If they check your luggage and they see a vial, you really think theyíre gonna just look past it? Itís scheduled drug, felony. Your ass isnít going on vacation anymore your going to jail. Itís literally a crapshoot, if they find it or not. Iíve had my bags dismantled pretty well.

The only thing illegale I would ever consider carrying through an airport is some lsd in blotters inside of a book or somethingÖ thatís pretty inconspicuous, but a vial bro?

I would just skip it or try to get a vial or cyp prescribed if you have time (assuming itís test your talking about)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,145 Posts
    Rep Points

Its not worth it bro, take a shot before you leave and go a week or 2 without it. Start up strong with diet, training and gear when you get back

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    354 Posts
    Rep Points

Any way you can ship them to where you are going? That would be MUCH safer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    117 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by MonsterMaker View Post
    Big fucking risk IMO! If they check your luggage and they see a vial, you really think theyíre gonna just look past it? Itís scheduled drug, felony. Your ass isnít going on vacation anymore your going to jail. Itís literally a crapshoot, if they find it or not. Iíve had my bags dismantled pretty well.

The only thing illegale I would ever consider carrying through an airport is some lsd in blotters inside of a book or somethingÖ thatís pretty inconspicuous, but a vial bro?

I would just skip it or try to get a vial or cyp prescribed if you have time (assuming itís test your talking about)
    What reason would they have to check your checked luggage ? I mean if you put the shit in with your tooth paste and all. What if your on a cycle with short esters ? No waiting till you get back after 2 weeks with that .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    117 Posts
    Rep Points

I am going to Colombia . Iím almost positive you can buy gear over the counter at the pharmacy there . (I saw this on enhanced athlete) and Iím going to the same city they were in . If thatís the case I plan on buying a bunch of shit and mailing it back lol .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    354 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Capthowdy87 View Post
    What reason would they have to check your checked luggage ? I mean if you put the shit in with your tooth paste and all. What if your on a cycle with short esters ? No waiting till you get back after 2 weeks with that .
    Thatís just what they do man. They do random checks. Thatís why I say itís a crapshoot. Odds are probably in your favor that they wonít look through your shit, but what Iím saying is if they do randomly decide to check your bags, youíre officially a felon and will probably be forced to take much more time than 2 weeks offÖ I donít think they let you cruise in countyÖmay be even bigger deal trying to transport the drugs through an airport, so thereís that too.

Iím just saying I have had my bags checked before. And if I had gear with me I would have gotten pinched.

Itís a big risk IMHO. Not worth it also my opinion. I play shit safe though man. I got kids and catching a felony would really shake up the home life and thatís not fair for any of them. I literally only take the chances I absolutely need to these days. I even dished out 200 a month for the next three months to get a prescription of test as a kind of cover incase anyone ever stumbled across anything in my home.

Anything can happen man. I actually had the fire department going through my apartment the other night because of a carbon monoxide leak. I was sitting in the ambulance biting my nails with a cop right next to me checking us over for exposure, I was freaking the fuck out. You never know whatís gonna happen and the best way to avoid getting in trouble would be to avoid all unnecessary risks.

I would ship that shit to the hotel heís going to or where ever heís going (donít think that would be a problem) I would call them in advance and say you need something shipped to you while you stay there for work and ask if that would be ok, or if you have a room # already ship it right to that number. Or if there is family or friend in that area. Ship it the day you leave and have it 3 days laterÖ

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    516 Posts
    Rep Points

Only worth take the risk if you go compete and you are a bodybuilder , other than that dont make any sense the risk . You can shut long esters like Test E and Deca the day you flight and stay in body 2 to 3 weeks , and also some countryīs you can get gear on local pharmacy .

The Video Guy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    873 Posts
    Rep Points

Let ya in on a little secret print your one prescriptions. If you are taking personal use shit 99.99999 they wonít follow up plus itís against federal laws for a doctor to give out personal info without your permission.

Buy a decent label maker copy a prescription with your name and current date like 2 weeks old. Then put on the box. U can buy prescription boxes on Amazon. Or if u have a friend use his and replace sticker on box.

Then copy the sticker on a prescription vial. Then make you up pharmacy paperwork of your prescriptionÖ.. or just donít take itÖ. Or take it. But you have options and they are endless