JP Jano results

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: JP Jano results

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    516 Posts
    Rep Points

To add pictures i use computer not cell phone and when i post i chose advanced , and manage attachments and load the pictures i need and submit the post . Is very easy

ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11,145 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by MONSTRO View Post
    To add pictures i use computer not cell phone and when i post i chose advanced , and manage attachments and load the pictures i need and submit the post . Is very easy
    ASF looks *much* better on pc than on mobile devices. Easier to navigate and use too!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    132 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    Hey dude do us all a favor at the bottom of each report there is a unique code it's 10 letters or numbers underneath Janos signature since you can't post any pictures can you post the unique key codes for us so we can log on to Janos site to see the actual reports of all five that you did? I mean you've only been here for a month so I'm sure the guys would like to see all of the tests and also going through all of your threads not once did you mention that the tests you were sending in were from two different labs you made it sound like they were all five from juice pal you even stated that you purchased them from juice pal in one of your threads
    Bro everytime Iíve posted about sending samples to jano Iíve said 3 of them were Jp and 2 are not . Even the first post on this thread says that . But yea Iíll post the codes . I didnít even know you know log into his site and see the tests . Thatís good to know

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    132 Posts
    Rep Points

Unless someone can tell me how to post pics . That would makes this a lot easier . Iím on a cell phone . I donít have tapatalk but I can get it if itís easier to post pics from there

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts
    Rep Points

I donít think anybody doubted JPs gear except for Howdy Doody here

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    208 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Capthowdy87 View Post
    Unless someone can tell me how to post pics . That would makes this a lot easier . Iím on a cell phone . I donít have tapatalk but I can get it if itís easier to post pics from there
    1st, I highly recommend getting tapatalk...it will make your life so much easier.

To post a picture from a browser on a mobile device first you needed to enable desktop view/mode.

Once in desktop mode, when you start a new post, look down below and click advanced. That will open more options. Then find attachments. That is were you can upload attachments.
    "Courage is fear holding on a minute longer." - General Patton

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    370 Posts
    Rep Points

JP Jano results

Bro everytime Iíve posted about sending samples to jano Iíve said 3 of them were Jp and 2 are not . Even the first post on this thread says that . But yea Iíll post the codes . I didnít even know you know log into his site and see the tests . Thatís good to know
    Props for pulling through with what you said bro. I think some people had their doubts but you held your composure even with all the doubts you were having. Now we just gotta see those results.

Donít mind that [mention]Over_50 [/mention] guy saying youíre full of shit eitherÖ he thinks heís super intuitive but heís honestly just starting to convince me that he has a bad case AlzheimerísÖ poor guy.
    Last edited by MonsterMaker; 06-25-2021 at 07:51 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    132 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by MonsterMaker View Post
    Props for pulling through with what you said bro. I think some people had their doubts but you held your composure even with all the doubts you were having. Now we just gotta see those results.

Donít mind that [mention]Over_50 [/mention] guy saying youíre full of shit eitherÖ he thinks heís super intuitive but heís honestly just starting to convince me that he has a bad case AlzheimerísÖ poor guy.
    Thanks bro , I will post up those codes when I get home . I wouldnít say I was gonna do it if I wasnít . Soon as I get my
    Blood results back Iíll post them too. Iím just glad Jp came though and lived up to the hype .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    370 Posts
    Rep Points

Thanks bro , I will post up those codes when I get home . I wouldnít say I was gonna do it if I wasnít . Soon as I get my
    Blood results back Iíll post them too. Iím just glad Jp came though and lived up to the hype .
    Ya it would have been pretty stupid to lie about all that when you know damn well everyone here was going to be expecting you to post the results. Unless you were literally just coming on here just to get everyone all fired upÖ

Anywho bro like some people were saying that test can take a hot minute till it really starts to kick. I finally started feeling better and like it was working in the middle of my 5th week. Honestly felt kinda crappy before that especially the first week (test flu). I never really got any crazy mental kick though like a lot of guys are talking about. For me the mirror has been doing all the talking, the results really just speak for themselves at this point.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    132 Posts
    Rep Points

Here we go boys . Hereís the lab results !!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    670 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    Hey dude do us all a favor at the bottom of each report there is a unique code it's 10 letters or numbers underneath Janos signature since you can't post any pictures can you post the unique key codes for us so we can log on to Janos site to see the actual reports of all five that you did? I mean you've only been here for a month so I'm sure the guys would like to see all of the tests and also going through all of your threads not once did you mention that the tests you were sending in were from two different labs you made it sound like they were all five from juice pal you even stated that you purchased them from juice pal in one of your threads

Holy shit, look what the cat drug in. Weíre over here thinking you died. Welcome back.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    370 Posts
    Rep Points

Here we go boys . Hereís the lab results !!

[mention]Over_50 [/mention] thoughts ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    132 Posts
    Rep Points

Underdosed deca from a home brew guy near me .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    370 Posts
    Rep Points

JP Jano results

Underdosed deca from a home brew guy near me .
    How expensive was that ( to test the gear)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by MonsterMaker View Post

HAHAHAHA!!! Your just mad, you got called out for lying. But I see how you can relate to this guy. He was full of shit just like you! You also thought you got bunk gear from JP. You two clowns got no business doing gear. Maybe you two knuckleheads can join up with the other goofball in JP's sub-form, who also believes he got bunk gear. Fucking kids!