Beginner gains for returning users?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    88 Posts
    Rep Points

Iím about 3 weeks away from starting my blast and itís gonna be the first time Iíve had more than 150mg/week of test or otherwise since about 2017. Obviously Iím no beginner and took a year and a half to get myself back to natty-prime before considering starting back up. I will be running a 3 compound cycle of test, mast and var, so I have no doubt itís gonna go well.

my question is: has anyone else done the same and experienced any ďbeginner cycle gainsĒ as if they were green again?
    Everything I post is a parody and meant for entertainment purposes only.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,327 Posts
    Rep Points

Taking a nice break like that should def do the body some good. Youíll probably see some good return on that cycle! Nothing is ever like that first cycle tho
    Local and International SARMS & Peptides

Local and International AAS and HGH and much more only at P.S.L.

PM me for questions or concerns ::HERE::

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,191 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by JaceBon View Post
    Iím about 3 weeks away from starting my blast and itís gonna be the first time Iíve had more than 150mg/week of test or otherwise since about 2017. Obviously Iím no beginner and took a year and a half to get myself back to natty-prime before considering starting back up. I will be running a 3 compound cycle of test, mast and var, so I have no doubt itís gonna go well.

my question is: has anyone else done the same and experienced any ďbeginner cycle gainsĒ as if they were green again?
    Iím 2016 I injured a ligament in my elbow that nagged me for a year and became progressively worse and worse until I was forced to stop lifting in 2017. At that time, I even stopped my trt. I started back again in august of 2020 on just my trt dose until earlier this year and rant test, ment and primo. And holy fuck, let me tell you! Talk about gain train and body recomp. Now my diet was dialed in as well as my training, but my body responded like a noob. I believe in part to muscle memory, but also have recovered receptors and a fresh body clean from the stress caused from lifting, inflammation and no injuries. So all that to say, as long as you have all of your ducks in a row with your diet, training and rest, youíre going to respond better than you did after years of blasting and cruising.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    516 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by JaceBon View Post

Since you took such a large break of cycles , i will suggest start like you are doing your first cycle and go with 500mg test E and see how it goes , if necessary up to 750mg week , but start slow and that way if you get results why use more and only go up when gains crash , that way you will grow non stop every time you add more .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    88 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by MONSTRO View Post
    Since you took such a large break of cycles , i will suggest start like you are doing your first cycle and go with 500mg test E and see how it goes , if necessary up to 750mg week , but start slow and that way if you get results why use more and only go up when gains crash , that way you will grow non stop every time you add more .
    I like the idea! Thatís what Iím gonna do. This whole cycle/blast is just about recomp. Iím not looking to get huge, but I wanna puton some muscle while dropping a few waist sizes. Iím just gonna run the minimum for each compound but I still see good things happening!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    88 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Sherk View Post
    Iím 2016 I injured a ligament in my elbow that nagged me for a year and became progressively worse and worse until I was forced to stop lifting in 2017. At that time, I even stopped my trt. I started back again in august of 2020 on just my trt dose until earlier this year and rant test, ment and primo. And holy fuck, let me tell you! Talk about gain train and body recomp. Now my diet was dialed in as well as my training, but my body responded like a noob. I believe in part to muscle memory, but also have recovered receptors and a fresh body clean from the stress caused from lifting, inflammation and no injuries. So all that to say, as long as you have all of your ducks in a row with your diet, training and rest, youíre going to respond better than you did after years of blasting and cruising.
    This is just the type of story I was hoping to hear! If ai wasnít excited before, I am now 🤙🏻

Team supervisor P.S.L.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,296 Posts
    Rep Points

You're going to be nice and primed man, the re-awakening with all that signaling and nutrition partitioning, you'll have a great time if you keep your nutrition on point.
    Ease into thing and don't blow your load by getting hurt, listen to your body and know when to start torqueing things up a notch.

just feed the machine and know that the drugs are simply just tools, nothing more, your nutrition needs to be on point and consistent.

Go get some gains!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11,478 Posts
    Rep Points

Get at it Jacebon

Max
    Results come to those who work the hardest!!