• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Rudy Giuliani is suspended from law practice over Trump, false election claims

kilsong

Most loved gay guy on ASF
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ohhh how the mighty have fallen.
Yay!

NEW YORK (Reuters) -Rudy Giuliani's law license in New York state was suspended on Thursday, as a state appeals court found he had lied in arguing that the 2020 presidential election was stolen from his client, former U.S. President Donald Trump.

Giuliani, 77, a former U.S. Attorney in Manhattan and New York City mayor, was sanctioned for making unsubstantiated claims in court, testimony before lawmakers, press conferences and other media appearances about electoral fraud.

The five-justice Appellate Division in Manhattan found "uncontroverted" evidence that Giuliani made "demonstrably false and misleading statements to courts, lawmakers and the public" in trying to overturn the election, which Democrat Joe Biden won.

"These false statements were made to improperly bolster (Giuliani's) narrative that due to widespread voter fraud, victory in the 2020 United States presidential election was stolen from his client," the court said. "We conclude that respondent's conduct immediately threatens the public interest and warrants interim suspension from the practice of law."

https://news.yahoo.com/rudolph-giuliani-suspended-law-practice-152949938.html

Big shocker they attack a truth teller

Funny bc NY was not audited and the AZ audit, which is the FIRST audit, isn't even complete.

So there is ZERO way for them to formulate that the election was not stolen.

This is pre-emptive attack and nothing more.

This won't age well for them, but then again, what do they have to lose. Nothing. Treason is what they all are facing.

But the AZ audit won't yield any truthful findings.
That's just it.
Lemmie explain it to you babe.

You see.... There was no fraud as that report two days ago showed..
Soooo yeah.

Lawyers lie every day. It is their job. So *why* would Rudy get suspended for doing what every lawyer does every day?

This is nothing more than a tactic to keep any and all lawyers from pursuing the election fraud. Plain and simple.

Lawyers lie every day. It is their job. So *why* would Rudy get suspended for doing what every lawyer does every day?

This is nothing more than a tactic to keep any and all lawyers from pursuing the election fraud. Plain and simple.
...:coffee:

Wait.. Hold it..
Did u just admit Rudy lied?
I'm getting this warm and fuzzing feeling in my panties again.
Tell me more..

Wait.. Hold it..
Did u just admit Rudy lied?
I'm getting this warm and fuzzing feeling in my panties again.
Tell me more..

I knew that would be the only takeaway you would get from that. I'm sure you're smart enough to see the point I was making though. But let me spell it out....they suspended him for going after the truth.

But he didn't tell the truth.
He lied, so they took away his license til he learns to follow his lawyer oath thingy.

But the AZ audit won't yield any truthful findings.
That's just it.
Lemmie explain it to you babe.

You see.... There was no fraud as that report two days ago showed..
Soooo yeah.

Correct, the only fraud that occurred was Trump colluding with Russia in the 2016 election. lol

Ohhh how the mighty have fallen.
Yay!

blah, blah,blah

It's funny how you don't want to be singled out because you are gay or black, but you see no problem with every known Trump supporter singled out and persecuted. You defend BLF and antifa for causing billions of dollars in damage but want to persecute the Jan 6 protesters who caused less that 100K in damage. Hilliary has a closet full of body bags and pedo joe is destroying this country by doing things like shutting down a passive pipe line and now 3000 rail cars and a couple thousand rigs move that same oil, not to mention the boarder situation, the press briefings which are basically non existent, the mans wife leads him around like a lost child. weather joe won the election fair and square or not you can not be happy with the direction the country is going, black people are killing each other at an alarming rate in every city in this country and where are the protests, there aren't any because it don't fit the agenda, This powder keg is going to explode soon and I don't think this country will ever be "normal" again in my life time...:coffee:

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
Show me where I EVER supported BLM or Antifa.
Never once.
Thow every last one of THEM in the same fucken jail those Capitol TERRORISTS attackers go to.

Never once.
Thow every last one of THEM in the same fucken jail those Capitol TERRORISTS attackers go to.

I give credit where credit is due. You're a complicated liberal.

Attachments

• shaq-blowkiss.gif
    shaq-blowkiss.gif
    98.4 KB · Views: 52
Thank you?

But he didn't tell the truth.
He lied, so they took away his license til he learns to follow his lawyer oath thingy.

LMAO that's like saying that if a defense attorney makes the assertion that the jury will find his client innocent at the conclusion of the trial, and they don't, he is now liable to be disbarred.

Frankly, the onus is on the them to prove that his claims are in fact lies.

Never once.
Ok so maybe I overstepped with your love of BLM, couln't find no damaging posts in short time, if we ever meet in person I'll give you a reach around as an olive branch...:coffee:

Ok so maybe I overstepped with your love of BLM, couln't find no damaging posts in short time, if we ever meet in person I'll give you a reach around as an olive branch...:coffee:

I'll vouch for him....kilsong hates any kind of violence. Unless it is violence on an asian twink's asshole.

OK.. first off.. The both of you are vile.
Absolutely revolting.
And I wouldn't have it any other way.

But this... This right here..

Luckily there's not too much more to prove now is there?
Michigan Republicans Confirm the Obvious: Trump Lost Fair and Square
https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2021/06/michigan-republican-report-2020-election/

- - - Updated - - -

But I'll take that reach around when ur free.
Xoox

Motherjones eh?

come on, man.

OK.. first off.. The both of you are vile.
Absolutely revolting.
And I wouldn't have it any other way.

But this... This right here..

Luckily there's not too much more to prove now is there?
Michigan Republicans Confirm the Obvious: Trump Lost Fair and Square
https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2021/06/michigan-republican-report-2020-election/

- - - Updated - - -

But I'll take that reach around when ur free.
Xoox

Lol I like how they repeatedly use say “I don’t think any reasonable person could reach a different conclusion”.

LOTS of wiggle room there and is definitely reminiscent of Jim Comey’s decision not yo prosecute HRC. Funny how that works.

Look I don’t know the ins and outs as to what Rudy alleged as an attorney, but unless he knowingly presented 100% prove-ably false information as fact, there is nothing to see here. And you can’t 100% prove he said anything false unless the information he gave was extremely detailed. You can’t just say well we looked into and we don’t think there’s anything to it so now everybody needs to be brought up on charges.

The fact of the matter is, they’re going after Rudy for the same reason they’re going after DJT. Because they hate DJT. He didn’t commit any crime.

The same way they seized all of Rudy’s stuff to cover for Hunter and Joe Biden. It’s 3rd world shit really.

Get Shredded!

You cannot knowingly present a false claim to the court. That is a big no no. He could argue that he actually believed the BS he was pitching though.

You cannot knowingly present a false claim to the court. That is a big no no. He could argue that he actually believed the BS he was pitching though.

Exactly, not that I agree that everything he says is bs, but yes he could make that argument even if it all was.

Last edited:

Do you think all of the lawyers representing OJ Simpson actually believed he was innocent?

If so please send me a PM as I have some invisible art I am selling.

I feel sorry for Guliani as I do for Biden.

These two are being played for the dithering old fools that they are.

Biden is a version of the movie weekend at Bernie's and Guliani is a senior version of dumb and dumber.

Lol....I won't argue the premise of what you say. But lawyers gang rape the truth in front of a judge and jury all the time. Again, it's what they get paid to do.

These are two NY lawyers who were arrested for torching a NYPD vehicle last summer who have yet to be disbarred.
eb58b461b963a562a90ee4c1a1b96824.jpg
60c81479556b76b7729525814f1ae1a2.jpg

Do you think all of the lawyers representing OJ Simpson actually believed he was innocent?

If so please send me a PM as I have some invisible art I am selling.
Subordinating perjury is different than defending someone who benefits from the presumption of innocence. If OJ told his team he did it and they called him to the stand and he lied, they would get disbarred in a heartbeat. I think they are saying that Rudolph knowingly presented false claims to the court, and further, that those claims undermined the public's confidence in our democracy. Freedom of speech covers a broad range of statements but you cannot yell fire in a theater and cause panic when A, there was no fire and B, you fucking knew there was no fire.

Subordinating perjury is different than defending someone who benefits from the presumption of innocence. If OJ told his team he did it and they called him to the stand and he lied, they would get disbarred in a heartbeat. I think they are saying that Rudolph knowingly presented false claims to the court, and further, that those claims undermined the public's confidence in our democracy. Freedom of speech covers a broad range of statements but you cannot yell fire in a theater and cause panic when A, there was no fire and B, you fucking knew there was no fire.
Ok so NY did a full forensic audit of all 50 states and determined that there was no fraud and he was lying? They are they the arbitrators of truth?

OJ could have told his lawyers anything, but the evidence was so overwhelming an 8 year old retarded boy would have known he was lying.

Back