• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

The real deal Holyfield

XOTG85

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
c5da769275208177bdb5e3f9793a1906.jpg

14648febb1daf1cfa305e6aac4fedce6.jpg

9aed99b58225aa4335f493b15d74ad63.jpg

c607c6c9d40c51dcbe32844b08b9a0fd.jpg

No gimmicks, No bs, and no game’s. If order local we’ll have your order at your door in 2-5 day’s after funds are collected. We’ve been online for 15 years and counting getting stronger and better each year learning how to stay ahead of the curve. When it comes to quality and quantity we can match your needs or 100% your money back guaranteed.

I'm using that Anavar right now and I could say this and that but just look at my log and the change over last couple weeks and nuff said

I am about to test anavar from another sponsor its either bunk or under dosed on 50mg for 4weeks I feel nothing I'm usually vascular and filling in nice by now.. im so pissed .. might hv to give Uncle a try

I am about to test anavar from another sponsor its either bunk or under dosed on 50mg for 4weeks I feel nothing I'm usually vascular and filling in nice by now.. im so pissed .. might hv to give Uncle a try

We have so many logs and test, and reviews on our Var, and dbol floating around recently. You can’t go wrong with Uncle brother.

We have so many logs and test, and reviews on our Var, and dbol floating around recently. You can’t go wrong with Uncle brother.

I’ll take 5!

Max

The wife is getting ready to run Uncles Anavar and Ostarine. I’ll see if I can get her to join up and log her experience. No promises.

The wife is getting ready to run Uncles Anavar and Ostarine. I’ll see if I can get her to join up and log her experience. No promises.

Saw another female on this board do Ostarine w her cycle and she did phenomenal (I’m sure you saw pics)

Max

Wife is running EP Var now. She is diced and staying strong.

IML Gear Cream!
These are 2 weeks old. She is even leaner now.

b2a4f2ae7c6c8c09feb798b8f7c6b2fa.png

661b713d9542b94bf9d389a9d12248c5.png

Holy mackerel Batman! She looks awesome. My wife is tring to get back to her semi pre baby weight and size. Of course she’s 28 years older now but IMO she still looks good. She is going to lean down some with HCG, diet, workouts and cardio and then run var and Ostarine.
Hell when I look at her I still see the same 19 year old I fell in love with.

Holy mackerel Batman! She looks awesome. My wife is tring to get back to her semi pre baby weight and size. Of course she’s 28 years older now but IMO she still looks good. She is going to lean down some with HCG, diet, workouts and cardio and then run var and Ostarine.
Hell when I look at her I still see the same 19 year old I fell in love with.

Thank you. It can be done sir. We have 3 kids ourself and it’s definitely possible to get back there and be even better!

Back