• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Metal 💩 smell

M0nstar

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Does Anyone notice sometimes when they run ugl injectables, mainly after the first day or so, that your poop can smell like metallic? Is that heavy metal contamination?

Not me bro..

https://www.livestrong.com/article/13729420-why-does-my-poop-smell-so-bad/

"1. Your Poop Smells Metallic or Especially Pungent
If you have blood in your stool, your poop will have a "unique and unmistakable smell," says Dr. Brown. GI doctors, he says, can readily identify this when they walk down the hall of a hospital, but for the untrained nose (that's you), rather than sniffing out blood, pay attention to the way it looks.

Black, tarry stools are a red flag, as this indicates the presence of blood, which indicates bleeding in the upper part of the GI tract (esophagus, stomach or part of the small intestine), according to the U.S. National Library of Medicine. This symptom can indicate a peptic ulcer or even esophageal or stomach cancer. Always call your doctor if you have black, tarry stools."

https://www.livestrong.com/article/13729420-why-does-my-poop-smell-so-bad/

"1. Your Poop Smells Metallic or Especially Pungent
If you have blood in your stool, your poop will have a "unique and unmistakable smell," says Dr. Brown. GI doctors, he says, can readily identify this when they walk down the hall of a hospital, but for the untrained nose (that's you), rather than sniffing out blood, pay attention to the way it looks.

Black, tarry stools are a red flag, as this indicates the presence of blood, which indicates bleeding in the upper part of the GI tract (esophagus, stomach or part of the small intestine), according to the U.S. National Library of Medicine. This symptom can indicate a peptic ulcer or even esophageal or stomach cancer. Always call your doctor if you have black, tarry stools."
It’s not that it’s nothing

- - - Updated - - -

Doesn't sound good Brother
It was just yesterday, everything’s normal thanks though

Just a thought..but often we will right things off as nothing..And this may very well be...But,from personal experiences,they can be warning signs of a lurking problem or an iicator that something is OFF..

Multi is exactly right.. I'm leaving this afternoon to go have test done.. I've been bleeding for about a wk again..I didn't think much of it the 1st time..Well I was 4 1/2 pints LOW...Nearly bleed out..I had 7 Dr.s at that time And not One of them caught it..If you can get a hemoglobin check with blood pressure..and compare it to what you Normally run..that will tell you a lot..

Brother you're getting up there with some of us..and the attitude"it's nothing"will have your ass in a sling..Better to be sure than just hoping..BTW..I just felt a little off and decided to go to the ER..the numbers were right in front of me and I said it was nothing..

And yes you might be totally right THIS TIME..

Just a thought..but often we will right things off as nothing..And this may very well be...But,from personal experiences,they can be warning signs of a lurking problem or an iicator that something is OFF..

Multi is exactly right.. I'm leaving this afternoon to go have test done.. I've been bleeding for about a wk again..I didn't think much of it the 1st time..Well I was 4 1/2 pints LOW...Nearly bleed out..I had 7 Dr.s at that time And not One of them caught it..If you can get a hemoglobin check with blood pressure..and compare it to what you Normally run..that will tell you a lot..

Brother you're getting up there with some of us..and the attitude"it's nothing"will have your ass in a sling..Better to be sure than just hoping..BTW..I just felt a little off and decided to go to the ER..the numbers were right in front of me and I said it was nothing..

There's a reason it's instinctual to look at your own shit. OP apparently has recurring stinky shits when he goes on cycle. So much so, it is worth starting a new thread. Now it's nothing. Taco bell, ulcer, who knows. Chances are the diet changed when starting cycle.

Of course our sweat smell is more toxic and potent than natural athletes and our piss to . Normally trenbolone have a strong smell , can be from oil or solvent used also

The only bodily "fluid" response I get from gear is my load.....wifey says it tastes "kind of chemically".....not sure what to think about that. Everything works more than fine down there and I had my kid already and a vasectomy.
Too much info probably, but that's all I got.

But take note how often your crap smells metallic and what you ate that day and the day before.....maybe there is some evidence pattern.

This article provides some additional reasons why your crap may smell metallic: https://www.steadyhealth.com/medical-answers/4-reasons-your-stool-has-a-metallic-smell
Cliffs:
- certain supplements and diet pills can cause metallic smell
- vitamin b and garlic supplements can cause metallic smell
- [FONT=&quot]Some medications can also lead to this metallic smell. Commonly prescribed antibiotics like metronidazole have been reported as one to cause this metallic smell.
- Paleo [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]diet focused on having high levels of healthy fats while minimizing the carbohydrates can cause metallic smell.
- could be something serious if its excess iron in your stool, causing it to be darker; could be internal bleeding

Anyways, if it keeps happening, wouldn't hurt to go to your gp and get checked out.[/FONT]

The only bodily "fluid" response I get from gear is my load.....wifey says it tastes "kind of chemically".....not sure what to think about that. Everything works more than fine down there and I had my kid already and a vasectomy.

But take note how often your crap smells metallic and what you ate that day and the day before.....maybe there is some evidence pattern.

This article provides some additional reasons why your crap may smell metallic: https://www.steadyhealth.com/medical-answers/4-reasons-your-stool-has-a-metallic-smell
Cliffs:
- Some medications can also lead to this metallic smell. Commonly prescribed antibiotics like metronidazole have been reported as one to cause this metallic smell.
- Paleo
diet focused on having high levels of healthy fats while minimizing the carbohydrates can cause metallic smell.
- could be something serious if its excess iron in your stool, causing it to be darker; could be internal bleeding

Anyways, if it keeps happening, wouldn't hurt to go to your gp and get checked out.

i know, I will and I mean I just started that eq it’s on,y been a few weeks on it before that I was on nothing only pre workout dbol. So I’m thinking is it the eq? Kinda like your sperm tasting chemically to your chick? That’s why I wish roids were legal so if it is some unsanitary underground lab type thing it would be a non-problem if we could just walk into a pharmacy .

I’m not that old brother, but honestly that never mattered because I’ve always been a hypochondriac to a degree and always stayed on top of how I felt even when I was younger I worried about my health because anything can happen to anybody at any time

Cliffs:
- [FONT="]Some medications can also lead to this metallic smell. Commonly prescribed antibiotics like metronidazole have been reported as one to cause this metallic smell.
- Paleo [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#333333][FONT="]diet focused on having high levels of healthy fats while minimizing the carbohydrates can cause metallic smell.

Anyways, if it keeps happening, wouldn't hurt to go to your gp and get checked out.[/FONT]
T.M.I.- Christiantt- geez bro- not a pretty mental pic-lol. Too early in the am- made me think of that movie w/ Bruce Willis where the latino cop is looking @ the bedposts where they were tying each other and says"everybodie's having fun but me Goddammit". Too my friend MOnstar- totally agree u need too pay attention to ur body(and sometimes ur shit), but bro- U worry waaaay too much- for the 10th time-lol. life's too short- got to chill my man- stress will kill u a lot faster than a stinky shit! (now if u have black tarry shits or blood in the bowl, that's diff.) BTW- watch out for that bus bro!-lol

T.M.I.- Christiantt- geez bro- not a pretty mental pic-lol. Too early in the am- made me think of that movie w/ Bruce Willis where the latino cop is looking @ the bedposts where they were tying each other and says"everybodie's having fun but me Goddammit". Too my friend MOnstar- totally agree u need too pay attention to ur body(and sometimes ur shit), but bro- U worry waaaay too much- for the 10th time-lol. life's too short- got to chill my man- stress will kill u a lot faster than a stinky shit! (now if u have black tarry shits or blood in the bowl, that's diff.) BTW- watch out for that bus bro!-lol
No blood or tarr type stuff. And I know I’m alol nerves it’s my job man it’s so busy and short of help all time anymore never know when someone gonna call off

Back