• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

pride event to charge white people up to $50 in ‘reparations’

What the fuck !!! Now that's not racism is it lmao !!

At Jimi Hendrix Park no less.
I hate my gay community some times.
Where is that money going?
Sounds verrrrrry illegal.

They’re going take it down the road and spend it buying coke from a coke dealer, who most likely is black.

He’ll make a profit, voila, reparations.

giphy.gif

Haha, fellow whites. Don't let this bother you, this is to make you angry. Divide and conquer. Man... They keep this shit up.. white people arnt going to roll over forever. Reparations lol suck my dick. I got your reparations right on the heel of my boot.

Lol good! Suckers.

- - - Updated - - -

Haha, fellow whites. Don't let this bother you, this is to make you angry. Divide and conquer. Man... They keep this shit up.. white people arnt going to roll over forever. Reparations lol suck my dick. I got your reparations right on the heel of my boot.

Schools seem to be the one thing that are getting people to say enough.

I used to love the bakes sales that they did on college campuses to demonstrate the disparity in tuition and admission practices.

Cookies for sale:
White - $1.00
Hispanic - $0.85
Black - $0.50

That used to really piss some people off but boy is it true.

I used to love the bakes sales that they did on college campuses to demonstrate the disparity in tuition and admission practices.

Cookies for sale:
White - $1.00
Hispanic - $0.85
Black - $0.50

That used to really piss some people off but boy is it true.

Hey now, it ain’t racism, it’s equality baby!

Apparently we were all raised by a bunch of retards because modern social sciences can definitively tell us that 2 wrongs most definitely equal a right.

I can’t believe how stupid I’ve been. At least now I know the proper way to explain morality to my children.

Let's just ship them all to Africa and sell them as slaves.
Only the ones who are too loud and obnoxious.
The quite ones who act normal can stay...

Well that's my opinion and it's a hell of a good one.
It seems like if white people even think now it's bad.

I'm sure there is a good percentage of them people making these are white.

Last edited:

What i have realized lately... If you turn your TV off and go out side.. Most people are getting along just fine.. Don't let it get to you its what they want. Gas lighting at its best. America isn't racist. I mean.. Just about every white kid I knew growing up was bumpin rap and wished they were black lol. Their amplifying the few quieting the many.

IML Gear Cream!
A house divided cannot stand. The media, the administration and the commies are doing a bang up job at making the appearance of a racially divided country. If you ask me, the only divide I see is the spiritual divide, that's whats happening

Demturdz and mindless woke-kvnts are really dividing the country.
retards.

You can't even compare what the Blacks have gone through to the horrors we did to the Indians when we decided to take Everything from them..My Grandmother was half Cherokee and she Never said one bad word..

If we roll over and give Blacks cash..where is the Indian's justification???

Wow.. What a genuine piece of shit you are.
What happened babe.. did some big dick black guy boink your girlfriend?
Did she slip one day when she was drunk, and admit to you she wants a threesome with a black guy?
You DO know that in that situation, she really is only Including you because she has to right?

You can't even compare what the Blacks have gone through to the horrors we did to the Indians when we decided to take Everything from them..My Grandmother was half Cherokee and she Never said one bad word..

It's not a matter of what we DID to them (past tense). It's still going on. The government is still DOING it to them.

I went out of my way today to issue my VERY FIRST ( I think) neg on that jolter douche.
I got my reperations.
Feels good.

Who is we? Are the Mongolians treated like murderers and killers and hunted down and killed? They were responsible for 40 million deaths.

Irish people were treated like shit where's their money? Nobody in my family own slaves. Only rich people own slaves. It's not like they were robots they needed to be housed and fed that cost money.

I've never done shit to a black guy and neither has 90% of this country probably. It's all bulshit.

Any white person who pays a nickle more than anyone else is a fucking retard, the woke movement is about equality and inclusion for all. This is the oppisite of that. My family came here in the 1940's, with nothing, I don't owe anyone anything, The same rich pricks today are the same plantation owner families from the past, Every country since the beginning of time has had the powerful enslave the weak, it's human nature...:coffee:

Who is we? Are the Mongolians treated like murderers and killers and hunted down and killed? They were responsible for 40 million deaths.

Irish people were treated like shit where's their money? Nobody in my family own slaves. Only rich people own slaves. It's not like they were robots they needed to be housed and fed that cost money.

I've never done shit to a black guy and neither has 90% of this country probably. It's all bulshit.

Welcome back Bro...:coffee:

Wow, I was just about to type I wonder if archie bunker ( Carrol O'Connor) would get canncelled if he was still alive so I googled to see if he was and he died 3 days ago on June 21st...:coffee:

Wow, I was just about to type I wonder if archie bunker ( Carrol O'Connor) would get canncelled if he was still alive so I googled to see if he was and he died 3 days ago on June 21st...:coffee:

Of course, comedy is dead... nobody can be offended.

https://youtu.be/KwwD0MwQo5w

The unfortunate thing is, while these predominantly privileged, elitist, college kids and other young people are throwing a celebration in which they literally put a value on a person without regard to their character, and by their own words have essentially opted to self-segregate - something I believe to be an insult to MLK, the Birmingham Bus Boycotts, and the whole civil rights movement. What may be even worse is that while some of these individuals lament about their oppression they face and seek comfort from the big scary world by surrounding themselves with those who look, thin, talk, and act exactly like them, other groups who risked their lives to pick up the trash after such an event and are grateful for the work, perform labor for wages that barely cover living expenses and likely provide less total value than what was received by many slaves. Moreover, slavery itself is still alive and well, and it's not in the form of a twitter user at Starbuck or a liberal arts major who was made to feel ashamed because they are continuing their education while white even though their only second generation American. Instead, slavery (as in involuntary forced work), is imposed on an individual by the state upon being convicted of a crime. They're stripped of their identity and given a 10 digit number, given a job, told what to do, when to do it, when to eat, where to sleep, and that's just a fraction of the rules imposed by the guards. The inmates have their own system. Bottom line, state property = slavery. I'm not arguing whether this is right or wrong, or whether certain criminals deserve harsh punishments, I'm just pointing out that there are actual slaves in America and the difference in ticket costs does nothing for them.

1) From my experience, Mexican's come to this country looking for work and are willing to do just about anything for next to nothing. They are extremely grateful for the work they get, often work at least 10 hours a day if not 12-14 or more, and aim to work six days a week. They are also very warm and hospitable people who, again, from my experience, raise their children with respect and values. However, they have almost no security, live week to week if not day to day, and are at the mercy of whatever contractor or landscaper is willing to take them on for a days work. Still, they are looked down on, spoken poorly of, and blamed for all sorts of problems. All I'm saying is, anyone who feels as though they are oppressed in America, live a week as a Mexican day laborer. That means 7 days, helping with the kids and the chores, walking miles to a bus stop and then to a Home Depot where you compete with a crowd of other desperate workers in the hopes of getting picked. As I mentioned, the Mexicans I'm referring to chose to come here and risked their lives and freedom to get here. But they are treated pretty shitty and haven't left yet. I guess it's all relative. If the "woke" crew and their members who find it appropriate to tax people on their skin color saw the horrors on the streets of Sinaloa, Juarez, and Tijuana, their whole perspective might shift.

2) the XIII Amendment guarantees that all citizens are entitled to equal protection of their life, property, and liberty, and that they can not be deprived these without due process of law. Hence, prisoners performing work and being assigned jobs without say, told when to eat, where to be, what to do, and receive around $6 a week in NY, about $50 a month in the fed system. Then there is Civil Asset Forfeiture which allows law enforcement to seize cash from an individual even if no arrest is made and there is no criminal charge. Sometimes, the amount is suspicious, like $350,000 cash (I still think it's unconstitutional but I acknowledge why it could cause some questions). Other times, it's trivial amounts like $600, or $185, or even $130. This is true, no arrest, no criminal charge, the officers just confiscated a few hundred dollars. Don't worry though, it went to a new TV and a Margarita machine for the station.

I've never done shit to a black guy and neither has 99.99% of this country probably. It's all bullshit.

Only whiny, lazy, crybaby kvntz want reparation's. Theyve alrady been getting them (welfare) for ages.
Maybe if fathers stayed in homes and provided, things might be different for them. And Ugly LaQueesha, keep your gross legs shut and stop popping out mini-monkeys...

I will PROUDLY never pay such an asinine hateful fee.....

Back