• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Hey guys

custom

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys yeah I've been missing for a while covid took five of my family members so it's been really tough on me. I lost my brother, two brother-in-laws my cousin and a niece all within a 2-month period. But you guys never left my head I have always checked the board but just never really signed in. And believe me when I tell you on top of all of this misery the whole Praet thing still lingers in my mind. I am not going to get into politics but I will tell you this if you have lost as many as I have due to this pandemic it is unbelievable emotionally draining. I am finally getting back into the swing of things so I will be on the board more often if you have lost a loved one due to covid my heart goes out to you. Thank you stinkfingerdeluxe and Mastiff for remembering me. I will see you all in the pit real soon.

That’s rough man. My sincere condolences.

Sorry for your loss - prayers to you

Stay strong friend, keep your head up. If you don't mind me asking what the hell happened? What part of USA you live in? 5 family members wtf! My heart goes out to you.🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

That is rough brother. take your time you need. You will be welcome back when your ready. A little humor may help you some. I remember when my father was dying of brain cancer then he finally passed. A little humor helped get me through and ease the pain.

My sincere condolences man. This covid shit is genetic and it is brutal on the families that it actually affects. I'm so sorry.

So sad, sending my prayers to you and your family.

Omg... This is horrible.
I'm very sorry.

IML Gear Cream!
Sorry for your terrible loss man, and welcome back to your family here. We all got your back.

My sincere condolences man. This covid shit is genetic and it is brutal on the families that it actually affects. I'm so sorry.

I almost lost my brother to this and by the grace of God he managed to rally forth and pull through to stay on this green earth longer.

that’s tragic man. My sincere condolences for you and your families loss

My condolences on your loss of family members..

So Sorry for your loss brother! I too have lost a sister, aunt, and a good friend the past few months its terrible..

Whoa.
Saw this post and was immediately excited. Upon entering the thread. My heart sank. It just wasn't what I'd expected.
Sorry for those you've lost and that u had to experience it. N Live with the void.
glad to see you back around.

Hey guys yeah I've been missing for a while covid took five of my family members so it's been really tough on me. I lost my brother, two brother-in-laws my cousin and a niece all within a 2-month period. But you guys never left my head I have always checked the board but just never really signed in. And believe me when I tell you on top of all of this misery the whole Praet thing still lingers in my mind. I am not going to get into politics but I will tell you this if you have lost as many as I have due to this pandemic it is unbelievable emotionally draining. I am finally getting back into the swing of things so I will be on the board more often if you have lost a loved one due to covid my heart goes out to you. Thank you stinkfingerdeluxe and Mastiff for remembering me. I will see you all in the pit real soon.

My prayers are with you and your family brother. Keep livin' day by day it'll get better. Stay up!

Welcome back custom. I'm truly sorry for your loss and I'm sure NO one can truly understand what you've been going through especially in such a short time... I was out a few weeks almost a month with covid and hospitalized for almost a week. And I tell you this. If I didn't fight the hospital and start refusing certain things they were giving me.. I dont know what would have happened... They had moved me at one point up to 8litres of oxygen.. next step was a ventilator.... But the hospital was causing many of my issues.
I have asthma and chronic sinusitis.. they kept giving me stuff that was inducing my lungs to tighten up and spasm. Causing me to have an asthma attack and non stop coughing... I had covid pneumonia..hypoxia,
Inflammation through the body (forget the medical name).
But I'm home and for the most part ok.
If you need to talk or anything you can always hit me up.. glad your back.

Welcome back custom. I'm truly sorry for your loss and I'm sure NO one can truly understand what you've been going through especially in such a short time... I was out a few weeks almost a month with covid and hospitalized for almost a week. And I tell you this. If I didn't fight the hospital and start refusing certain things they were giving me.. I dont know what would have happened... They had moved me at one point up to 8litres of oxygen.. next step was a ventilator.... But the hospital was causing many of my issues.
I have asthma and chronic sinusitis.. they kept giving me stuff that was inducing my lungs to tighten up and spasm. Causing me to have an asthma attack and non stop coughing... I had covid pneumonia..hypoxia,
Inflammation through the body (forget the medical name).
But I'm home and for the most part ok.
If you need to talk or anything you can always hit me up.. glad your back.

Ouch man....good you are OK yourself now. Get well and get strong again!

Get Shredded!
Stay strong friend, keep your head up. If you don't mind me asking what the hell happened? What part of USA you live in? 5 family members wtf! My heart goes out to you.

Pretty sure he lives way south of the boarder, they got hit hard down there...:coffee:

Truly sorry for your loss custom, welcome back

That is the worst! Sorry for your loss and best wishes to your entire family. Glad at least you are here and have friends/ other family to be there when u need them.

Max

Missed you custom, I haven’t been posting too much but still come on time to time and have definitely wondered where you were and how you’ve been. Sorry to hear about what you’ve been going through, that’s terrible man. Take all the time you need, hope to talk to you soon boss

Missed you custom, I haven’t been posting too much but still come on time to time and have definitely wondered where you were and how you’ve been. Sorry to hear about what you’ve been going through, that’s terrible man. Take all the time you need, hope to talk to you soon boss

Damn ! Another MIA showed up. Sup Tmart

Max

damn bro, was this family in the states? sorry for your loss brother

My condolences, brother. You and your family are in my prayers. If you ever need an ear, please don’t ever hesitate to reach out. Glad to see you back though. The pit has been pretty boring

Back