• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

New to the Forum, but not the game.

Mastiff71

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello all! As the title states, new here. I've been lifting on and off for 37 years. We grow, change, and let life get in the way. Hence the off times. I've done a number of cycles in the past, so I know my way around AAS, for the most part. Got on TRT about 6 years ago. 2 years ago, had a bout with kidney cancer and that set me way back. Currently at 5'10" about 202lbs and 18%. It's time for me to make 50 look good! I am blessed to have found such a decent group of people. Yes, I've been lurking for a while. Looking forward to learning and sharing knowledge and experience when I can.

Welcome to asf! Be sure to read the rules and take a good look around. There’s tons of info from diets, workouts to gear use! Pm me or any of the other www.puritysourcelabs.ru team if you need anything! Pm’s can be sent after you have 10 posts.

Welcome

Max

Welcome to the forum. Let us at uncle z know how we can help

Yoooooooooooooooo

Welcome to the forum!

Back