• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Papawrat is back g

papawrat

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
what do you guys recomend to get a 425 bench am at 325 for 8 reps never used anything other than test e and p

what do you guys recomend to get a 425 bench am at 325 for 8 reps never used anything other than test e and p

Speed work on flat bench, board presses, pause reps, there’s a ton of things to do bro. Knowing your set goal makes it easy to set your training up to accomplish the goal.

weakest part is at the bottom g i got big tries i need to get that 4 plate bench and my legs are lacking lol

weakest part is at the bottom g i got big tries i need to get that 4 plate bench and my legs are lacking lol

I’d maybe incorporate push presses into your routine. It starts you pretty much at the hardest point of the bench press move

week one of test e 400 and tren e 400 its been like in like from my last cycle 4 years will see how it goes

Last edited:
allready doing that my lats get sore after benching

Back