• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

I need someone for a Superdrol and M-1-T Log

Max for superdrol & Augstine for M-1-T send me info.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I liked my choice of picks so much I decided to send each a extra bag. Enjoy guy’s.

You the man XOTG! Looks like a Max dosage

Max

Ty so much bro.

Will post up soon...

Thinking 20 mg a day split up.

Was looking at different protocols and that seems like a good start.

If anyone thinks differently pls chime in.

Ty so much bro.

Will post up soon...

Thinking 20 mg a day split up.

Was looking at different protocols and that seems like a good start.

If anyone thinks differently pls chime in.

10mg, 20mg, (up to 30mg daily for advanced (all Split dose) . Seems it’s best to hit it hard for a short period and to take every liver protection available before, during, and after . 4 weeks or 5 weeks at mild dosages seem to be different for each person. I do wonder if crushing it for sublingual would help any. In theory: less mg daily would be needed if you could absorb more
(bioavailability-wise). Planning the attack

Max

ceffb3d656d303cac3b6cc6383389d32.jpg

SuperTd! Thanks to XOTG and the Unclez team. Cheers and LETSGO

Max

Get Shredded!
10mg, 20mg, (up to 30mg daily for advanced (all Split dose) . Seems it’s best to hit it hard for a short period and to take every liver protection available before, during, and after . 4 weeks or 5 weeks at mild dosages seem to be different for each person. I do wonder if crushing it for sublingual would help any. In theory: less mg daily would be needed if you could absorb more
(bioavailability-wise). Planning the attack

Max
I think sublingual availability has more to do with the size of the molecule so I dunno if that would even be an option. You'd chance having to deal with that taste for nothing.

I think sublingual availability has more to do with the size of the molecule so I dunno if that would even be an option. You'd chance having to deal with that taste for nothing.

This is very true. I have been watching the past decade at the delivery of all peds and they have been able to make a lot of jumps in the “making some prior supps/meds/hormones more bioavailable “ now. Some have Controlled or extended release technology, some hormones are now PEGlyated making stuff like gh last for one week with just one injection. Like MT2, the inj is very effective and I tried the nasal spray version (which worked but only about 1/3 as effective ) so I went back to the regular vials.

I am seeing a few new melting sublingual strips for ED meds, gummies for “ped supps”’, etc . This is one of the subjects I study just for informational purposes

Max
giphy.gif

Back