• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Steroid expiration?

Seattlesbest

SB Labs
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm sure this has been covered in great detail. What are your guys's thoughts on expiration dates? How far past do you think it's still usable and potent? I've read some studies that have said even three to five years is still gtg. What are your guys's thought on bacterial growth?

The reason I ask is I have some gear that's about three years old all kinds of shit. Not sure if I should pin or just toss my shit and start fresh. The gear has always been stored in a dark somewhat temperature regulated place. What do you guys think? Will I die? Should I roll the dice?

Thanks Bros,

SB

I'm sure this has been covered in great detail. What are your guys's thoughts on expiration dates? How far past do you think it's still usable and potent? I've read some studies that have said even three to five years is still gtg. What are your guys's thought on bacterial growth?

The reason I ask is I have some gear that's about three years old all kinds of shit. Not sure if I should pin or just toss my shit and start fresh. The gear has always been stored in a dark somewhat temperature regulated place. What do you guys think? Will I die? Should I roll the dice?

Thanks Bros,

SB

I asked this question awhile ago on here and basically what I got from it was, it’s probably safe to use, but it’s likely degraded a good bit so you won’t get much out of it

Thanks Bros,

SB
Like Seattles best? #2? Lol but no foreal...welcome back or maybe you never left.....

Like Seattles best? #2? Lol but no foreal...welcome back or maybe you never left.....

Haha, I'm trying to get my old account back. Ya my name was seattlebest. The #2 was so some one might remeber me and help me out I don't know.. Worth a shot to get my old account back. Anyways thanks.

I asked this question awhile ago on here and basically what I got from it was, it’s probably safe to use, but it’s likely degraded a good bit so you won’t get much out of it

Ya.. Thats what I was thinking. Thanks for the feedback. Rather get new shit then run 97mg a week thinkin I'm running 600 haha.

One reason I will pay more for amps and blister packed orals with box! My first cycle was 6+ year expired Omna’s. They were strong and worked phenomenally.

Max

IML Gear Cream!
One reason I will pay more for amps and blister packed orals with box! My first cycle was 6+ year expired Omna’s. They were strong and worked phenomenally.

Max

Ok.. I might do a little test here and run the gear and get blood work and really see if its still good or not. I have some fresh stuff coming.. But this could be interesting to see the results. I got some dbols that are 4+ years old and I swear they still pack a punch.

- - - Updated - - -

And he kept his hair

Lol sounds like a good story behind this inside joke.

- - - Updated - - -

Over the yrs I've put some gear on hold or just stocked up..
Oils should be good but tabs I'd think would degrade faster..

Thanks bro, still not sure we will see..

pin that shit bro- done it that was expired for 5 yrs- almost swear it was stronger(maybe it's like fine wine-lol)not sure about orals, but oils gtg.

All right, fuck it I'll give it a shot. Definitely reading more pros then cons. Thanks guys

In regards to gear both orals and oils, will last many many years after expiration date.
The majority of most drugs and medications will but not all of them, some syrups and suspensions do not but far as gear is concerned they have a lot of hang Time

Got your name back

Max

For sure got fixed right up!!🤗🤗🤗

- - - Updated - - -

In regards to gear both orals and oils, will last many many years after expiration date.
The majority of most drugs and medications will but not all of them, some syrups and suspensions do not but far as gear is concerned they have a lot of hang Time

Thanks bro appreciate your input!

Thanks Bros,

SB

No bacteria in oil, the two don't mix.

Might have lost some BA or BB but I doubt it.

Welcome back!

Get Shredded!

Thanks Bros,

SB

Ive pinned old gear that’s stored properly as long as theres no floaters or crystals showing I’d pin it

Good to see you back, how have you been brother?

Ive pinned old gear that’s stored properly as long as theres no floaters or crystals showing I’d pin it

Good to see you back, how have you been brother?

Hey Bro, there's a familiar name. Glad to see your still around. Hope your doing well. Ive been good, lifes not to bad. How about your self? How's the gym been treatin you?

Thanks man, ill look at them super good to make sure. Nice and clear.

- - - Updated - - -

No bacteria in oil, the two don't mix.

Might have lost some BA or BB but I doubt it.

Welcome back!

I did not know that. Endless research to do it, thanks bro

Send all expired gear to me and I will run it and let you know if it was still good or not.

I've used deca that was 5+ years past its expiration date and it was a great cycle

I've used deca that was 5+ years past its expiration date and it was a great cycle

Always. Deca and amps and blisters worked that were almost 7 yrs expired! Which means they were 10 years old. Strong AF

Idk about UG shelf life (lots of blends and stuff ) I am sure if done proper and hast been punctured, it lasts. A nice hearing while showering helps it flow
giphy.gif

Max

Nice to hear. Just did my first shot of World War II gear in the ass Friday. So far no problems.

With older gear, I've always suspended the vials over a pot of boiling water for a few minutes just to make sure any small crystals are completely dissolved. Just as a precaution. Other than that, it's always been good to go.

Back