Estradiol Question

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Rep Points

Estradiol Question

I'm in the midst of my first ever cycle now and I figured it was time for mid-cycle blood work. Cycle is 500 MG of test cyp per week and 60 mg Anavar per day. I am not currently taking an AI.

My question is on Estradiol. My reading came back at 95. Quests optimal range is under 35. I have zero symptoms of high estrogen. No hint of gyno, no sexual issues, no mood swings (I've never felt better to be honest), no bloating/swelling - nothing.

Given that should I still be concerned about my estradiol number?

I do have aromasin on hand. Should I take it for the remainder of my cycle? If so - how much? My current test cyp injection schedule is 250 mg on Sunday and 250 mg on Wednesday.
    Just as an FYI - I go back to doctor prescribed TRT after the cycle. My estradiol while on TRT the past 2 years or so has always been under 35.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    208 Posts
    Rep Points

Some are more sensitive to e2 sides than others. I get puffy nips and bloating if my e2 gets high so I always run AI.

At 500mg/wk test, my dosing for aromasin to keep e2 in the normal range is 12.5mg twice a week.

I would personally suggest keeping your e2 in check but that's just me. Others that don't deal with sides or not as sensitive may say otherwise.
    "Courage is fear holding on a minute longer." - General Patton

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by dpsct View Post
    I'm in the midst of my first ever cycle now and I figured it was time for mid-cycle blood work. Cycle is 500 MG of test cyp per week and 60 mg Anavar per day. I am not currently taking an AI.

My question is on Estradiol. My reading came back at 95. Quests optimal range is under 35. I have zero symptoms of high estrogen. No hint of gyno, no sexual issues, no mood swings (I've never felt better to be honest), no bloating/swelling - nothing.

I do have aromasin on hand. Should I take it for the remainder of my cycle? If so - how much? My current test cyp injection schedule is 250 mg on Sunday and 250 mg on Wednesday.
    Just as an FYI - I go back to doctor prescribed TRT after the cycle. My estradiol while on TRT the past 2 years or so has always been under 35.

Honestly man I wouldn't mess with it. This is just my opinion and everyone will have one but if it inst broke, don't fix it. That is a elevated number but it is expected as you are taking large dosages of test. Estrogen is NOT an endocrine hormone in males. It is made peripherally in the tissues. You have higher intracelluar levels of testosterone, therefore your making more estradiol which is overflowing out into blood serum. It inst a bad thing if you aren't having any side effects. I myself feel best with an E2 sensitive around 40. Everyone is different however the blood test again is just a snap shot of whats going on. Your tissues aren't reacting negatively to higher estradiol levels, I wouldn't mess with it. Now if this was a long term thing I would advice you to lower your estrogen, but not with an A.I but a smaller TRT dose.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    516 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by dpsct View Post

Since you are cycling your estrogen values will be never in normal rage and should not because that basic values are for normal people that not use steroids ( we always get higher numbers ). The more important is to stay away from sides and only use if you got sides and always start slowly , because of you crash it you are done . hard to recover low estrogen

Team supervisor P.S.L.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,291 Posts
    Rep Points

Considering the ratio that your test is at now, that sounds about right.. when test goes up, so will estro. when we jack our T levels, guy think that we need to still have estro in the normal range, depending on the user sensitivity it's nots not always ideal

we need estro to grow, and the increase is not out of the ordinary of unusual. I do best when my estro is around 65ish.