• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Our 3 month review

SB labs

King Fucking Kong
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
We've just completed our 3rd month here at ASF and decided to stay because of all of the support we got from the outstanding members here. If you could leave a brief review on what you think needs improvement or if you are unhappy with something we are doing it would be appreciated if you left a comment. It's the first time on a board for me so your input is very important to me.
Thanks in advance
SBL

From what I know, not much. You are fast and follow through. Everything seems like your doing well, I had only one experience but it was SPOT ON and quick. You do Testing , good member service and No problemas. Appreciate it

Max

We've just completed our 3rd month here at ASF and decided to stay because of all of the support we got from the outstanding members here. If you could leave a brief review on what you think needs improvement or if you are unhappy with something we are doing it would be appreciated if you left a comment. It's the first time on a board for me so your input is very important to me.
Thanks in advance
SBL

Good move, sounds like you guys are on the right track

From what I know, not much. You are fast and follow through. Everything seems like your doing well, I had only one experience but it was SPOT ON and quick. You do Testing , good member service and No problemas. Appreciate it

Max

Good move, sounds like you guys are on the right track
Thanks guys appreciate it

3 months huh! Doing a damn good job so far. I like the testing. I also like the competitive nature in being the fasted cause a lot of these guys get nervous. Always put out a product you are proud off.
I think some guys love the mix’s and may be a future addition. I don’t care personally but some like it easy with less oil.

I personally would appreciate if y’all stayed. You stay on top of shit and ordering was super easy, promos all the time. 2 thumbs up

I personally would appreciate if y’all stayed. You stay on top of shit and ordering was super easy, promos all the time. 2 thumbs up
Thanks Dano and yes we are staying we just want to see if there was anything you guys would like us to make better

Look forward to giving you guys a try

IML Gear Cream!
3 months huh! Doing a damn good job so far. I like the testing. I also like the competitive nature in being the fasted cause a lot of these guys get nervous. Always put out a product you are proud off.
I think some guys love the mix’s and may be a future addition. I don’t care personally but some like it easy with less oil.
Hey man thanks for the vote of confidence and jumping in and doing a log for us I really appreciate the trust, means alot

I’ve got nothing but good things to say SB. Your communication is great. Shipping is fast as hell. Even worked with me on a small hick up on my end with payment. I’m glad your staying. I’ll be back.

Keep doing what you are doing and don't sacrifice quality for pumping out loads of low quality quantity. You guys make high grade gear.......just keep doing what you are doing, always improving.

I remember a couple sponsors here that were producing quality oils and then began a sort of "wholesale" mentality and everything went to shit. Quality plummeted, vials looked like shit....poor response times....and of course the inevitable collapse and customers got burned.

Keep up the good work and you will build a nice following.
Only critique I have, and I am not sure if you guys don't do it or not, would be manufacture/exp date on the vials. I don't have a vial in front of me to look at, but seeing the birth date comes in handy and, at least for me, whether founded or not, gives me a higher sense of quality control.

thanks

Keep doing what you are doing and don't sacrifice quality for pumping out loads of low quality quantity. You guys make high grade gear.......just keep doing what you are doing, always improving.

I remember a couple sponsors here that were producing quality oils and then began a sort of "wholesale" mentality and everything went to shit. Quality plummeted, vials looked like shit....poor response times....and of course the inevitable collapse and customers got burned.

Keep up the good work and you will build a nice following.
Only critique I have, and I am not sure if you guys don't do it or not, would be manufacture/exp date on the vials. I don't have a vial in front of me to look at, but seeing the birth date comes in handy and, at least for me, whether founded or not, gives me a higher sense of quality control.

thanks
You won't ever see a decline of quality or service from us EVER nor will our fastest delivery possible on the forum change

Thanks man and thanks for the log

Back