TREN and how my body cannot seem to function without it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts
    Rep Points

TREN and how my body cannot seem to function without it

For over a year or more I ran my TRT off an on with about 100-200mg of tren per week. About 6 weeks ago I decided to completely cut out the tren, leaving me on about 500mg TestE (increased from 250) and the experiences I had were very unexpected.

1st symptom: My sex drive decreased drastically as expected. Whereas I was pretty much forced to masturbate at least twice a day on tren, Test on its own lets me have a more normal or lower libido.
    2nd: I've had a nagging left shoulder rotator cuff tear that makes benching heavy very hard or impossible to do. I had been healing up very slowly up until I cut out the tren, at which point, my strength in that shoulder decreased dramatically. My pain in the shoulder while working out also increased drastically.
    3nd: I do 30-40minutes of elitpical everyday and I have never suffered any major knee pain or any lower body joint pain that I couldn't take time off and heal. Once i cut out tren, the tendonitus in my knees was unbearable. I would take a day or two off and it would still hurt and I could do no cardio.
    4th: As I mentioned, i love daily cardio, and once i cut out Tren, i developed severe inflammation of my Achilles tendon. So along with my knees, this pain made the mere thought of cardio a hell on earth.

IT SEEMED APPARENT that something was defintiley wrong. And things began to go to hell as soon as I dropped tren out of my protocol. So, I decided to add 200mg of tren back into my cruise. WITHIN DAYS my knees and Achilles tendon felt better. Last week I shot 300mg of trenE and my joints feel even better. My bench shot back up, my shoulder isnt hurting and is improving, and I'm back to being able to handle daily cardio with no pain.

For the longest time, I had read that tren was a dry compound and it had no effect on joints or tendons. Upon further reading, TREN as well as other 19-nor's actually convert into a very powerful form of estrogen called progesterone and I believe my body's joint and tendon health depends on this conversion. Without TREN, my body's joints and tendons feel absolutely terrible I cannot function in the gym without it. I believe deca would have the same effect, however, I have yet to test that theory.

Has anyone else had this experience?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    147 Posts
    Rep Points

Yes its funny you say this, my last run was a cut mix 300mg 3mls wk I felt amazing as expected! When I come off tho and switched to 5wks of 750mg test I can feel it in my legs mostly the outside wall side when putting socks on that cold nerve like pain (I'm 6'0 265pds).. so I jumped back on gonna finish up a vial then switch to a cycle of testE/deca/dbol with npp at the end.. ive got half vial deca,full vial npp should be enough to fix some lingering issues.. if it doesn't ima suck it up get some hgh,bpc157,krill oil, cissus quadrangualis this fixed.
    Last edited by weazel; 06-22-2021 at 03:35 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    208 Posts
    Rep Points

If I read that 1st paragraph correctly, you consider 500mg Test E and 100-200mg Tren a TRT protocol?

That's not TRT man. That's a full on cycle and if you run that consistently I'm sure their are multiple reasons you are having some of the issues you are describing.

Even 250mg/wk is high for true TRT. Most don't need but 100-150mg/wk to keep within the normal range.
    "Courage is fear holding on a minute longer." - General Patton

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by money2blow View Post
    For over a year or more I ran my TRT off an on with about 100-200mg of tren per week. About 6 weeks ago I decided to completely cut out the tren, leaving me on about 500mg TestE (increased from 250) and the experiences I had were very unexpected.

1st symptom: My sex drive decreased drastically as expected. Whereas I was pretty much forced to masturbate at least twice a day on tren, Test on its own lets me have a more normal or lower libido.
    2nd: I've had a nagging left shoulder rotator cuff tear that makes benching heavy very hard or impossible to do. I had been healing up very slowly up until I cut out the tren, at which point, my strength in that shoulder decreased dramatically. My pain in the shoulder while working out also increased drastically.
    3nd: I do 30-40minutes of elitpical everyday and I have never suffered any major knee pain or any lower body joint pain that I couldn't take time off and heal. Once i cut out tren, the tendonitus in my knees was unbearable. I would take a day or two off and it would still hurt and I could do no cardio.
    4th: As I mentioned, i love daily cardio, and once i cut out Tren, i developed severe inflammation of my Achilles tendon. So along with my knees, this pain made the mere thought of cardio a hell on earth.

IT SEEMED APPARENT that something was defintiley wrong. And things began to go to hell as soon as I dropped tren out of my protocol. So, I decided to add 200mg of tren back into my cruise. WITHIN DAYS my knees and Achilles tendon felt better. Last week I shot 300mg of trenE and my joints feel even better. My bench shot back up, my shoulder isnt hurting and is improving, and I'm back to being able to handle daily cardio with no pain.

For the longest time, I had read that tren was a dry compound and it had no effect on joints or tendons. Upon further reading, TREN as well as other 19-nor's actually convert into a very powerful form of estrogen called progesterone and I believe my body's joint and tendon health depends on this conversion. Without TREN, my body's joints and tendons feel absolutely terrible I cannot function in the gym without it. I believe deca would have the same effect, however, I have yet to test that theory.

Has anyone else had this experience?

My brother, I hate to say this but that was really stupid. If Chris Bumstead and other pros that look twice as good as us don't run tren year round, then you shouldn't be. Tren can severely alter the set point of the hypothalamus due to its strong androgenic capacity. I have literally know patients who "spill the beans" on everything they have done once they finally see a doctor. They would have taken drugs like tren and deca for years and now suffer LV cardiomyopathy, some RV and severe mental/emotional instability. The only way they start to "feel like their old selves" again is when they jump back on drugs. The crazy part is they are on doctor supervised TRT without any relief in symptoms. Dr O'Connor, MD has a video on this I believe as he is the God when it comes to anabolic steroid use. He talks about how once people have messed with anabolics, specifically tren for extended periods of time, that their libido never fully recovers. Even with the use of HCG an higher doses of testosterone.

My advice to you would be to go back to TRT dosages (100 to 200mg TRT q weekly) and ride out the withdrawal. You have to put your health first brother. As for the orthopedic injuries I am not sure. I could speculate that tren helps blunt cortisol and lower inflammation....leading to the masking of tendon and joint pain that is already present, just suppressed.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by mayhem124 View Post
    If I read that 1st paragraph correctly, you consider 500mg Test E and 100-200mg Tren a TRT protocol?

That's not TRT man. That's a full on cycle and if you run that consistently I'm sure their are multiple reasons you are having some of the issues you are describing.

Even 250mg/wk is high for true TRT. Most don't need but 100-150mg/wk to keep within the normal range.
    \\\

I agree with this statement. You are a smart man when it comes to the standard. The ACP guidelines is 100-200mg TRT q weekly or q every other week. However, that being said I know people who literally take 200mg TC at a doctors office weekly and their trough is 450-500ng/dL. There are some people, especially the litter guys who seem to need much more.

Twat Waffle Inspector

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,523 Posts
    Rep Points

You need to take some time off. Let your body and mind heal.

drop down to 150 mg/ week of test E or C and take 25mg proviron a day. Do this for 6 months. During this time cut back to 3 days a week of lifting (after an initial 2 weeks of total downtime/no lifting whatsoever).

after you make it through 6 months of this. Have your next cycle be 500mg test only for about 16 weeks then back to trt w proviron.

you need time off or youíll never heal and your injuries will get worse and youíll end up being forced to sit out. And that ainít good for your mental health.

Twat Waffle Inspector

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,523 Posts
    Rep Points

Stay away from tren.

last time I ran tren for way too long i became hypoglycemic after ending the run. It lasted for months. Couldnít figure it out other than I dropped the tren (bloodwork came back good in all aspects just would go hypo randomly)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    276 Posts
    Rep Points

To me seems you have to ride it out. No one these days wants to hear the phrase "go off" but that's the only thing that helps me heal my joints and get back to a homeostatic baseline. I would do a PCT and then suffer through a couple months as your body normalizes. O'Conner IMO is not that bright and somewhat of a merchant. He keeps people coming back. Most people, if they go off for 6-12 months will regain HPTA function. Some in a few months. Look into videos by Rand McClaine if you want an MD opinion that has something on the ball. Yes tren is a shit show but you dove in. There is no up without an eventual down.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by dutchmaster454 View Post
    My brother, I hate to say this but that was really stupid. If Chris Bumstead and other pros that look twice as good as us don't run tren year round, then you shouldn't be. Tren can severely alter the set point of the hypothalamus due to its strong androgenic capacity. I have literally know patients who "spill the beans" on everything they have done once they finally see a doctor. They would have taken drugs like tren and deca for years and now suffer LV cardiomyopathy, some RV and severe mental/emotional instability. The only way they start to "feel like their old selves" again is when they jump back on drugs. The crazy part is they are on doctor supervised TRT without any relief in symptoms. Dr O'Connor, MD has a video on this I believe as he is the God when it comes to anabolic steroid use. He talks about how once people have messed with anabolics, specifically tren for extended periods of time, that their libido never fully recovers. Even with the use of HCG an higher doses of testosterone.

My advice to you would be to go back to TRT dosages (100 to 200mg TRT q weekly) and ride out the withdrawal. You have to put your health first brother. As for the orthopedic injuries I am not sure. I could speculate that tren helps blunt cortisol and lower inflammation....leading to the masking of tendon and joint pain that is already present, just suppressed.
    My EKG, blood pressure, and everything else are fine. Running trenE as low as 100mgEW, I didnt really notice any withdrawal when i switched to pure TestE, however, I did double the dose to 500mgEW - and my plan WAS to knock the dose down to 250-150mg EW to be on an official cruise.

However, after the initial 1-2 weeks of nagging shoulder pain and knee pain, I decided it wasn't worth dropping TrenE only to go BACKWARDS in my physical recovery from my torn rotator and my knee tendonitus. My left shoulder actually got WEAKER after i dropped tren and i could not stabalize any substantial weight on bench press whatsoever. After adding the tren back in, i notice a small increase in mental aggression and irritability as the only negative side effect, and the positives being that my left shoulder is actually healing like it should. My tear seems much less of an issue and i feel less pain. And as mentioned before, I have zero issues with my knees or my ankle so long as i stay on tren at or above 100mgEW.

I made this post to find out if anyone else has had this experience with tren and/or other 19-nors. I understand im taking some health risks, but it appears im GAINING a lot of advantages as far as join pain is concerned - and that means a lot to me. I'm also getting stronger from a lower back surgery from about 11 months ago which also appears to be benefiting from tren; and as I mentioned before, pain relief and mobility are paramount to me at this time in my life.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    999 Posts
    Rep Points

Aside from all this- how old are u 90? that's an ass of injuries bro-shoulders,knees,back,ankle- we could just take u out back and shoot u-lol. Just kidding man- I think I would just ask for a morphine drip while I was @ the gym. Seriously bro- at this point, whatever helps,stick w/it- as long as it's not hurting u long term- I applaud u working out w/ all those injuries- it's not an easy thing to do. Good Luck and I can help u if u have too much money-lol (avi)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,419 Posts
    Rep Points

It's too bad this thread can't be 'stickied' as a warning to those who consider cruising long term on tren or running ridiculous amounts.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    391 Posts
    Rep Points

I have never done tren but based upon some knowledgeable opinions expressed so far on this thread, yes, you should seriously consider stop using it all together, lower test down to normal trt dosages, take a week or two off of lifting and hard cardio and generally just recover. This is not the answer you want to hear, I know.

As for me, whether it's joint pain or muscle tears, quality HGH is the way to go for me. It heals everything almost and there are validated/peer reviewed studies to back up that hgh can help with joint repair and even cartilage regrowth. Your various joint/osteoarthritis pain issues can be addressed with an hgh protocol and even getting prp injections into the problem areas. I have a couple buddies who have received prp injections (in addition to using hgh) and their joint issues healed dramatically. One friend was in the 101st and his knees and shoulders are all fucked from jumping out of airplanes and the other buddy played D1 college ball as a linebacker and has a litany of joint issues as well. HGH and prp have literally helped them regain nearly all their mobility and range of motion without severe pain.

Point being is that there are other *safer* options to help deal with multiple joint pain issues than permanently staying on a low dose tren protocol.

They/Them

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    699 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by hot rod View Post
    we could just take u out back and shoot u-lol. Just kidding man- I think I would just ask for a morphine drip while I was @ the gym.
    Lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts
    Rep Points

Drop the Tren and run HRT levels of test and GH. Or just continue to run Tren from now on and see how that goes.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by money2blow View Post
    My EKG, blood pressure, and everything else are fine. Running trenE as low as 100mgEW, I didnt really notice any withdrawal when i switched to pure TestE, however, I did double the dose to 500mgEW - and my plan WAS to knock the dose down to 250-150mg EW to be on an official cruise.

However, after the initial 1-2 weeks of nagging shoulder pain and knee pain, I decided it wasn't worth dropping TrenE only to go BACKWARDS in my physical recovery from my torn rotator and my knee tendonitus. My left shoulder actually got WEAKER after i dropped tren and i could not stabalize any substantial weight on bench press whatsoever. After adding the tren back in, i notice a small increase in mental aggression and irritability as the only negative side effect, and the positives being that my left shoulder is actually healing like it should. My tear seems much less of an issue and i feel less pain. And as mentioned before, I have zero issues with my knees or my ankle so long as i stay on tren at or above 100mgEW.

I made this post to find out if anyone else has had this experience with tren and/or other 19-nors. I understand im taking some health risks, but it appears im GAINING a lot of advantages as far as join pain is concerned - and that means a lot to me. I'm also getting stronger from a lower back surgery from about 11 months ago which also appears to be benefiting from tren; and as I mentioned before, pain relief and mobility are paramount to me at this time in my life.

There are many physicians who I know that use TC and lower dose nandrolone for people with joint/tendon pain. If the pain management is your top priority right now then I would say do everything you can to find an alternative to tren. Now, I do not recommend chronic NSAID use as that can be problematic on its own. I am not your physician, but have you tried doing 100-200TC a week with 100-200mg of nandrolone? I know it inst optimal, but many have used it for years, yes years without coming off and there hearts and bodies are still doing well in their 60s. Keep in mind however that this was monitored and prescribed by doctors, not self managed with UGL products.

p.d- I apologize if you said you have already used nandrolone to try and manage issues.