• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Raiders' Carl Nassib becomes first active NFL player to come out as gay

Get Shredded!
Wait a second, I glossed right over this before…

Admin are you for real gay? Aren’t you always posting nudes (of chicks, not little Asian dudes)? And what’s with the avatar then?

Lol little Asian dudes, that’s what Tony Huge is into, Asian lady boys.

Michael Sam was technically the first openly gay football player that I know of. Was drafted but never played.

Yes he was and what a name Michael and Sam sounds like a couple.

And the Raiders have no colors of the rainbow!

Who's turn in the barrel is it this week....:coffee:

Dear Admin…do you think it ethical or proper to post your personal opinion regarding social positions considering your position?

Far be it from me to judge, but if expressing an “opinion” I think you should post it as a regular member rather than as admin. It just looks bad. Just sayin’!

Everything on this forum is an opinion unless you want to be held liable for your posts...:coffee:

Last edited:
3rd post in a row, I feel like lifter, but anyway I heard on my local news this morning that this kids jersey became the #1 selling jersey overnight...:coffee:

Since coming out he has the most purchased jersey....good ole U$A...

I don’t know why we don’t all make ourselves non-binary. You don’t even have to do anything any more, just say you’re a female and apply to have all of your identification documents changed.

As a straight man, just say you identify as a female lesbian. You can still bang chicks, you don’t even have to get divorced, you don’t have to do anything at all.

Technically if you do that, and you own a construction services company, depending on what state you’re in you should be able to get a major leg up as this should qualify you as a Disadvantaged Business Enterprise assuming you take the time to jump through all of the legal hoops and go through the review process.

I’m not sure that anybody has actually tried it, but since your gender identity at any given moment overrules your biology, I’m not sure what the government could do to stop you. So long as that’s how your drivers license and birth certificate read…

Owning a business with a WBE/MBE/DBE certification is a fucking gold mine these days and it doesn’t look like it’s going to change any time soon.

Last edited:
3 months and this dude lied about being gay cuz he knew he was getting cut ... but now it’s too late cuz he’s set for life.

jokes on you lgbtq.

morons lol

Easter egg; I’m gay give me money

Attachments

• 5A30ED8C-A084-4173-A125-115F3A76FBC3.jpeg
    5A30ED8C-A084-4173-A125-115F3A76FBC3.jpeg
    323.4 KB · Views: 12
Back