Platinums insane deal, 5 members…

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    225 Posts
    Rep Points

Gonna run the same labs as I did prior to starting the nups, it will include igf-1 but no serum

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11,447 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Standfast View Post
    Gonna run the same labs as I did prior to starting the nups, it will include igf-1 but no serum
    So Rad! ! Helps everyone when someone tests. I like serum gh tests just to see if it is good , then an igf-1 for my personal knowledge.
    I will mention, Igf-1 is not what most think and only an indicator. When they do igf1 tests for medical research , they do a test every hour (like 4-5 of them). I got sad once as I saw my Igf1 @ 191 , my MD explained that Igf1 fluctuates constantly (diet/exercise/environmental). I have seen some 500-600 serum levels but I have never had one . It hasn’t slowed my growth experience. I do like to see it increase overall but, I go by my “look” and overall gains . Hope you have some good luck increasing Igf1 (remember, it is not the number but the % of increase) example : 150 baseline , you get another test that is 200. You raised your igf-1 , 33.33% !

Max

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    225 Posts
    Rep Points

My last igf-1 numbers came back at 221 on 4iu, it seems pretty low for that amount but considering the test prior to that at was117 but I was also dieting pretty hard. If it would prove more beneficial to add in the serum test I'll definitely do so. Shit there already taking blood might as well throw in a little extra. That damn 10iu all at once make me want to sleep something bad. Lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11,447 Posts
    Rep Points

Platinums insane deal, 5 members…

My last igf-1 numbers came back at 221 on 4iu, it seems pretty low for that amount but considering the test prior to that at was117 but I was also dieting pretty hard. If it would prove more beneficial to add in the serum test I'll definitely do so. Shit there already taking blood might as well throw in a little extra. That damn 10iu all at once make me want to sleep something bad. Lol
    I do a gh serum when I choose a new brand to make sure it’s real(19-28) . Igf1 is more important as far as for you. I already know it is real so IMO just a Igf1 test is fine . It gives you a contrast between products .
    Hope your igf-1 improves
    Max

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    225 Posts
    Rep Points

Next I'm gonna compare numbers with the Test C I received against my prescription test numbers, I want to get all my number back to normal then I'll switch over and see how that goes, it will be a little while longer but I'll definitely keep you gentlemen updated.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,568 Posts
    Rep Points

Lol right! If they are already getting a sample then shit let’s get a few more while they are at it!
    It’s all good man! Whatever works best for you. IGF is more important anyways.
    Taking 10iu to the face is pretty intense. I’m pretty damn tired after all that

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11,447 Posts
    Rep Points

Next I'm gonna compare numbers with the Test C I received against my prescription test numbers, I want to get all my number back to normal then I'll switch over and see how that goes, it will be a little while longer but I'll definitely keep you gentlemen updated.
    Always nice to see if one is superior for you! I definitely look forward to anyone’s igf1 especially when they have a baseline (even on another product).

Max
    I am researching ways to keep my Igf1 elevated using nutritional supplements/diet/exercise changes along with increasing my insulin sensitivity. Gh (Higher Dose definitely can cause fluctuations which can be helped with extended or Slow Releasing Slin supps. One day I will have a let perfect combo. Met is looking better and better just for overall health, longevity; especially for someone who eats a lot !

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    225 Posts
    Rep Points

These are the results for the Nups, 4iu a day, 7days a weeks for 4 weeks. My previous numbers were IGF-1 221 from the brand I was on before the swap over.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails labs.png