Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,568 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Standfast View Post
    The Dbol wasn't available at the time and the Deca was out as well.
    I apologies man! When I started it they were definitely both in stock. I didn’t know they would both be out at the time we finished!
    What did you end up going with?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    225 Posts
    Rep Points

it's all good, I substituted it with HCG and added some proviron to the order.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11,447 Posts
    Rep Points

The Dbol wasn't available at the time and the Deca was out as well.
    Definitely gotta get some next round. Deca is part of my HRT, usually 100 but have found benefits with a 50-75mg dose also. The Durabol would be great for a blast and I have used it. The Primo/Provi w choice of Test(Sust/E or C is great along w/ the Angtropin(have yet to use Nuptropins but I hear I will be
    Quote Originally Posted by 9TMARE View Post
    I apologies man! When I started it they were definitely both in stock. I didn’t know they would both be out at the time we finished!
    What did you end up going with?
    Hopefully Turinabol/Var/Provi . I did not realize that the Turinabol was 100ct. Tabs ! The Provi is a nice brick pack of tabs (hot off the press looking!), Glad you guys have been constantly batch testing and giving credit for people who post bloods and especially the loggers. For a local UG, it is rare. Good folks.

And yes ; I realize you asked Standfast but, I just got finished eating a ton of food and have the meat sweats!! Just wanted to say : The primo has zero pip and is getting better now. Couldn’t gauge for a bit but, I definitely know when it kicks in. It is like all is well and I and I get the glow !

HMU tomorrow SF

Max

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11,447 Posts
    Rep Points

it's all good, I substituted it with HCG and added some proviron to the order.
    My man. I actually got some too, lol. I don’t pct but , need to upgrade to some walnuts . ! One thing I do notice w a vial and 1.5ml water added: Max just does .5ml e5d , 3 shots IM total and the shit works fast. I haven’t broke into any in some time. Last time, I instantly got a zit, which is rare , then I wanted sex. Must be quick acting shit! I haven’t used the HMG/HCG combo but: I am researching both as one works the Leydigs and HMG the Sertoli’s . My luck , a little Max would show up. Ttys

Max
    Have new info for you

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    225 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
    Definitely gotta get some next round. Deca is part of my HRT, usually 100 but have found benefits with a 50-75mg dose also. The Durabol would be great for a blast and I have used it. The Primo/Provi w choice of Test(Sust/E or C is great along w/ the Angtropin(have yet to use Nuptropins but I hear I will be

Hopefully Turinabol/Var/Provi . I did not realize that the Turinabol was 100ct. Tabs ! The Provi is a nice brick pack of tabs (hot off the press looking!), Glad you guys have been constantly batch testing and giving credit for people who post bloods and especially the loggers. For a local UG, it is rare. Good folks.

And yes ; I realize you asked Standfast but, I just got finished eating a ton of food and have the meat sweats!! Just wanted to say : The primo has zero pip and is getting better now. Couldn’t gauge for a bit but, I definitely know when it kicks in. It is like all is well and I and I get the glow !

HMU tomorrow SF

Max
    Roger that I run deca as part of my trt as well, typically stay around 120

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    169 Posts
    Rep Points

Yikes max your girl is bad bro

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11,447 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Phillykev View Post
    Yikes max your girl is bad bro
    She is pretty naughty..punishment should be in her near future

Max

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,568 Posts
    Rep Points

HMU tomorrow SF

Max
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_9843.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	1.72 MB 
ID:	63473

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,568 Posts
    Rep Points

Guys if you have received your pack and havnt already posted a TD or first impression review then this would be greatly appreciated!

We would like to do more of these in the future

Thank you

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    513 Posts
    Rep Points

Guys if you have received your pack and havnt already posted a TD or first impression review then this would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you
    Still waiting at my package to come in (probably next week if i have to believe tracking), as soon as it arrives i make that juicy TD!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11,447 Posts
    Rep Points

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_9843.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	1.72 MB 
ID:	63473
    That looks so Bad ass! Love the Provi! Haven’t done the Tbol yet ...

Thank you
    I definitely want to see these ! $99!! Wth!??
    That was a great promo! I am sure every single guy I chose will post up! Heck, I didn’t even get that deal! Of course I am super stoked to just have been able to give the chance to these guys ! Post up when u get. I know they are not slow!!
    Max

Quote Originally Posted by Rigeu View Post
    Still waiting at my package to come in (probably next week if i have to believe tracking), as soon as it arrives i make that juicy TD!
    I know your over there(takes a bit longer) so, I know you definitely will. Rigeu is a solid Dude !

je kick ass mijn vriend, ik waardeer jou en je toewijding altijd.

Max

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    513 Posts
    Rep Points

That looks so Bad ass! Love the Provi! Haven’t done the Tbol yet ...

I definitely want to see these ! $99!! Wth!??
    That was a great promo! I am sure every single guy I chose will post up! Heck, I didn’t even get that deal! Of course I am super stoked to just have been able to give the chance to these guys ! Post up when u get. I know they are not slow!!
    Max

I know your over there(takes a bit longer) so, I know you definitely will. Rigeu is a solid Dude !

je kick ass mijn vriend, ik waardeer jou en je toewijding altijd.

Max
    Thanks buddy, the same goes for you

Yeah sometimes it sucks living in Europe especially the delivery speed of packages and the good American food i’m missing out on haha!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11,447 Posts
    Rep Points

Thanks buddy, the same goes for you

Yeah sometimes it sucks living in Europe especially the delivery speed of packages and the good American food i’m missing out on haha!
    I need a trip after this. All of mine have been work related . I love it there ! Same about the food there...I miss it. I love to just bike around, especially if the sun is out! I always seem to meet great, nice people. The girls are not bad either !! After I see someone I like, I use this :
    “ ik verhuis hier binnenkort voor mijn baan voor 2 jaar. Dus ik probeer beter Nederlands te praten zonder als een ezel te klinken! lol. Mijn naan is Maxamus, kom je hier vandaan?”

Making them think I am not just a tourist and maybe we could have a relationship in the future. I can tell they are interested just by how their eyes light up, all the sudden I am walking with them and this time, I am older so I definitely am going to actually date them while I am there. The Women don’t want some guy just on vacation. Having the Bike with my shoulder half back pack w a few good books and some of our candies/treats that I know they don’t have over there helps too. Maxs little tricks !. This time I will go alone for 2 weeks and really get to immerse myself with the locals ; no more touristy stuff. Plus I actually do want to get the accent down...better than watching “Ik vertrek” or “toon” lol

Max

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    513 Posts
    Rep Points

I need a trip after this. All of mine have been work related . I love it there ! Same about the food there...I miss it. I love to just bike around, especially if the sun is out! I always seem to meet great, nice people. The girls are not bad either !! After I see someone I like, I use this :
    “ ik verhuis hier binnenkort voor mijn baan voor 2 jaar. Dus ik probeer beter Nederlands te praten zonder als een ezel te klinken! lol. Mijn naan is Maxamus, kom je hier vandaan?”

Making them think I am not just a tourist and maybe we could have a relationship in the future. I can tell they are interested just by how their eyes light up, all the sudden I am walking with them and this time, I am older so I definitely am going to actually date them while I am there. The Women don’t want some guy just on vacation. Having the Bike with my shoulder half back pack w a few good books and some of our candies/treats that I know they don’t have over there helps too. Maxs little tricks !. This time I will go alone for 2 weeks and really get to immerse myself with the locals ; no more touristy stuff. Plus I actually do want to get the accent down...better than watching “Ik vertrek” or “toon” lol

Max
    Haha you’re doing a great job bro and speaking english in the big city’s like Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Maastricht is pretty much normal the last few years.. it really has become one of those multicultural cities where it is more normal to speak english than dutch and the chicks here love it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11,447 Posts
    Rep Points

Haha you’re doing a great job bro and speaking english in the big city’s like Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Maastricht is pretty much normal the last few years.. it really has become one of those multicultural cities where it is more normal to speak english than dutch and the chicks here love it
    That is awesome! They will get taught a few things in English from Max. Maybe a little Greek!

Max
    #sobad