• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Cpap

estrada81

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Any suggestions for good 2nd hand cpap or refurb, type and where

You want a sleep study for a cpap as it’s designed to match your oxygen level needs

Now a apap is what you’d want as it’s not needed to setup your oxygen level it changes through out the night depending on your breathing

had a cpap for 4 years now would take a apap anyday far superior

Thanks for all the infoappreciate your time responding!!!

Yea it sucks you just can’t go and buy one. They load it with a program just for you. I’ve had one for 2yrs now

They really are expensive even with insurance. I was lucky and the VA gave me one and all the supplies are free too.

A shame. I just left my house for the USA and I could have brought you one for postage only.

I bought my own on FB Marketplace, a "like-new" Philips Dream-machine (or whatever its called).
Easy to use, program, etc...

IML Gear Cream!
I bought my own on FB Marketplace, a "like-new" Philips Dream-machine (or whatever its called).
Easy to use, program, etc...
I have the same model only mine is prescribed and (mostly) covered by insurance.

They just did a recall on that model....something about a chemical in the filter can cause cancer or something. Not sure if there's much you can do since you bought yours yourself but they are sending me a new one soon.

Im currently on tren.. im supposed to do a sleep study next week but i dont think it will be accurate since ill need more oxygen when im on tren. I mean, once i cruise, i will not need that much oxygen and thus they may give me to much oxygen on the CPAP.... And it only will match my body if im running tren.. but may be to much once i cruise.... not sure if it matters....

Think i should wait till im cruising to do the sleep study?

You want a sleep study for a cpap as it’s designed to match your oxygen level needs

Now a apap is what you’d want as it’s not needed to setup your oxygen level it changes through out the night depending on your breathing

had a cpap for 4 years now would take a apap anyday far superior

Yea proboably the smartest thing to do. Stopping my tren to do this sleep study.

Back