• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

F*ck Father's Day

Multislacking

ASF MVP
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I changed my mind. Fuck father's day.

"Dad, my toilet is leaking."

OK...it's not a major leak. Nothing to panic over. It can even wait a bit. Let's go out and check the hot tub temp and chemicals....

"What is all this @#$&#% water around the hot tub?!" Yep...brand new bitch has a busted fitting and is not even half full now. I really just want *one* damn day. Just one. Where nothing goes wrong. :banghead: I know, I know...first world problems. After the last couple of weeks though, it will be something small like this that makes me lose my shit.

OK...it's not a major leak. Nothing to panic over. It can even wait a bit. Let's go out and check the hot tub temp and chemicals....

"What is all this @#$&#% water around the hot tub?!" Yep...brand new bitch has a busted fitting and is not even half full now. I really just want *one* damn day. Just one. Where nothing goes wrong. :banghead: I know, I know...first world problems. After the last couple of weeks though, it will be something small like this that makes me lose my shit.

Sounds like a normal day. Every day something breaks or someone doesn’t show up. So immune to it now - no such thing as a off day or my day.

It's unfortunate and dam irritating not even today can you just take it easy. But At least you found the issue. How much for the fitting.
Hopefully not much....

I felt like a prick yesterday that’s for sure.

I had to send 5 guys 200+ miles away on about 12 hours notice to be out on the road working at 8:00 am this morning. Emergency contract, tis what it tis. 2 of em are dads so… yeah, not too cool.

I paid them double time all day and gave them the option of taking tomorrow off anyways but it still sucks.

It's unfortunate and dam irritating not even today can you just take it easy. But At least you found the issue. How much for the fitting.
Hopefully not much....

Warranty still, so nada other than the wait time. Having said that, we've been waiting on another issue for almost a month now...so I suspect the wife will go nuclear when she talks with them tomorrow. Sometimes the crazy pays off!

Maybe you have a do-over next weekend. LOL.

Had to do some minor roof repairs today. Overall, not a bad day though.

It's just another stupid "holiday" to get people to spend money. #America
Just another work day for me. 11-7 tonight. Then double back and come back and work 3p-3a rest of the week. So tomorrow I will probably drag ass

I felt like a prick yesterday that’s for sure.

I had to send 5 guys 200+ miles away on about 12 hours notice to be out on the road working at 8:00 am this morning. Emergency contract, tis what it tis. 2 of em are dads so… yeah, not too cool.

I paid them double time all day and gave them the option of taking tomorrow off anyways but it still sucks.
You're right ,what a dick, hookers and blow to make up for it.

IML Gear Cream!

There's alot of dudes out there who don't even have a fucking clue who their father is....at least the ones that do can bust their balls.

Last edited:
There's alot of dudes out there who don't even have a fucking clue who their father is....at least the ones that do can bust their balls.

I never knew my father so I considered my grandfather as my father and enjoyed him for twenty one years! I will always love you Grampo!

Welp. I feel ya.

The blade drive pulley on my 54 inch mowing deck (husqvarna) literally snapped the weld holding it in place while mowing yesterday. If I can get someone to weld it back in place I’ll be lucky. Gonna call the husqvarna dealer today but I’m sure they’re gonna wanna sell me something. Probably looking at 700-1000 to replace the deck.....

was doing fairly well with abstaining from the drink until that happened. Now I’m slightly hung over sitting at work.

on the plus side I had a good day with the kiddos and the wife yesterday. Usually when expensive shit breaks I lose my shit but I somehow just shrugged it off.

2 weeks ago I ran the brush guard on my mower into my dining room window lol ...

most of my problems are totally my fault anyways so no sense in throwing my ass. I must be getting old, I’m getting soft!!

anyways.... today is a new day... a chance for something else to go wrong or a chance at something to go right. Come whatever may.

saw my old man yesterday too. He’s got some health issues , we’ll find out the extend of things Tuesday but he ain’t been able to eat solid foods for about a month.. went from 315 to 265 since then. Some kind of tumor or growth on his esophagus and in his stomach. Hopefully it’s nothing that can’t be fixed.

hang in there multi.... shit rolls downhill might as well just let it roll.

Sorry Multi, but thats what being a Dad is, keeping things up and running, regardless of what day of the year it is, I like to say, "it ain't easy, I make it look easy"...:coffee:

Right there with you...my girl had me going here and THERE..
I'm like wait a F-ing minute... I'm the guy with C right?? And why am I doing this Again?

Shit dude! Something happens to all of us like this all the time

Lol I just get irritated when the wife acts like she’s incapable of learning anything.

There will be something that neither of us has ever done before, I’m already busy as hell and I’ll ask her to lend me a hand with whatever task and she’ll say, “I’ve never done that before”, and I’ll respond “neither have I”. She’ll give me a blank stare and then I’ll say something like “How do you think I’m going to do it? I’m gonna read instructions or look it up online. Can you read? Do you have a smart phone? You’re not mentally retarded, give yourself more credit.”.

Depending on what kind of mood she’s in, this can actually work pretty well.

Precisely. I know it’s not popular but If you honor your father you do it daily not once a year to celebrate him.

- - - Updated - - -

Precisely. I know it’s not popular but If you honor your father you do it daily not once a year to celebrate him.

Ain’t no rest for the wicked... that’s what grams always said when people would comment on gramps work ethic. Perfect health and strong as an ox until he quit working at 80... all downhill after that.

moral of the story is.... keep busting your ass... a rolling stone gathers no moss. And the secret to living forever is.... don’t retire.

Get Shredded!
Well from 2012 when my dad died all fathers days to me has sucked ,i have. 30’year old son and a 28 year old daughter who i haven’t seen or talked to in over 6 years !!! My daughter has 2 little boys ,my grandsons,whom I’ve never seen and wouldn’t know them in a picture if someone showed me!! All this thanks to my Ex wife bitch and my late uncle ……..so now i honor my dad amd don’t think about my own children ,because they won’t answer my calls ,text or anything!!! So yall can imagine how it is on Father’s Day for me

Well from 2012 when my dad died all fathers days to me has sucked ,i have. 30’year old son and a 28 year old daughter who i haven’t seen or talked to in over 6 years !!! My daughter has 2 little boys ,my grandsons,whom I’ve never seen and wouldn’t know them in a picture if someone showed me!! All this thanks to my Ex wife bitch and my late uncle ……..so now i honor my dad amd don’t think about my own children ,because they won’t answer my calls ,text or anything!!! So yall can imagine how it is on Father’s Day for me

Ah shit, that sucks man. I'm sorry. Now I *really* want you to get that gym girl and be her daddy.

Truly sorry to hear this..My kids...34 and 33 yrs old aren't really kids..Call me Every Holiday..and after raising them alone damn well better call..Sorry about your Father.. that's a pain I think will never go away..Not for me anyway..

Family as I get old drift apart more every yr..My real brothers don't even call me with all I'm going thru..So I told my sister,I don't want to see them if it all goes tits up..Plus they just want my shit..because they were to damn lazy to work for their own self..You guys here are my Real Brothers..

Back