• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

First post

estrada81

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Been on here for a minute, havent posted before, 6ft1 240lbs 39 years old, been lifting half as hobby half for health since i was a teenager, long time fan of bodybuilding and strongman, never competed and do not plan to, peds and trt always interested me, and i knew i had an issue for a while, low T, tried sarms for strength wich did work but it only felt good in the gym, got on trt in may, feel great now and bloods are all better, my HDL had been tanked and it actually went up, i plan on eventually getting some var and others to do a first cycle, ive always been addicted to hitting strength pr's but the ultimate goal has always been to look strong and see my abs, look like i lift, i dont have above avg genetics, they seem avg, dont know what i wana run and for how long, my first approach for trt was health, i feel it is going the correct direction,,being patient and wanting to plan a way to stay strong and get rid of this fat layer that has hindered me for ever, since i was around 10 years old is when the weight packed on and ever since ive hated it, so im here to learn, read, chatt, happy to be here

Welcome

Max

How in the world do i put a pic up for my profile so im not an emoji figure? And why did i not figure this out by now

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to asf! Be sure to read the rules and take a good look around. There’s tons of info from diets, workouts to gear use! Pm me or any of the other www.puritysourcelabs.ru team if you need anything! Pm’s can be sent after you have 10 posts.

Welcome to ASF, bro

On behalf of puritysourcelabs and straightupkratom welcome

Back