• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Sarm Ban Incoming

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
12 months or less is likely

Stock up.

These are the same Aholes that banned AAS who couldn't even work at McDonalds making laws that you and I must "obey"

https://youtu.be/xxLNKnLaDG8

Waxass! Lol

Max
Stocking mk677, lgd, YK11

Waxman - Democrat. From California. That's all anyone needs to know. Put those two factors together and they equal a dumb fuck every time.

Ban sarms, increase age to buy tobacco, legalize heroin possession.

Makes sense…

Facebook banned me for 3 days just for posting about this.

And look at these scumbags. Under the disguise that my post "may cause physical harm". LMAO

I can't wait to sue them

I guess this means I am correct fellas. Stock up!

203707624_1486603311694394_3617137783417799002_n.jpg

Facebook banned me for 3 days just for posting about this.

And look at these scumbags. Under the disguise that my post "may cause physical harm". LMAO

I can't wait to sue them

I guess this means I am correct fellas. Stock up!

203707624_1486603311694394_3617137783417799002_n.jpg

Fbook banned me for 30 days bc I said "Heil Hitler" in a sarcastic post towards governor Murphy when he wouldn't lift the mask mandate. Indicating he was a dictator.

I know they will most likely perma ban me. Wish there was a user friendly app. Parlor isn't so user friendly.

The EPA is going after off road race parts now. Also sarms, guns, ammo, oil, water, meat, gun parts, scripts, what else?

Enough is enough.

I got a warning a couple days ago from Faceshit over a picture I posted over 4 years ago. It was a provocative picture of a female with no nudity. I have no clue what about it was “against community standards”.

Mrs Swolle went to Ikea last Thursday. I'm in Cali, and Lord god, greasy gov Newscum recently lifted all covid restrictions, except for mask mandates. Because masks really work, right? Anyway, vaccinated sheeple don't have to wear masks or face coverings, while unvaccinated people do.
Since Cali doesn't currently have vaccine passports, yet, it is up to each individual business to decide if and how to challenge non-maskers.
Back to Ikea, neither my wife or myself are vaccinated, but we still refuse to mask up in public. So my wife proceeded thru self checkout at Ikea as usual, but with no mask. Anyone who has ever been to ikea, knows they have huge screens at checkout, right about eye level. My wife leaves the store after paying and by the time she gets to her car, loads up and starts the engine(10 minutes tops) she receives an automated text message from our medical insurance provider, Kaiser...

"our records do not show you to have had the Covid 19 vaccine. Have you? Please reply 'yes' or 'no'

So either Ikea is using facial recognition software and reporting to our county OR this was just one huge coincidence
e87d8f69f44f19588a792a079eb596e6.jpg

Fbook banned me for 30 days bc I said "Heil Hitler" in a sarcastic post towards governor Murphy when he wouldn't lift the mask mandate. Indicating he was a dictator.

I know they will most likely perma ban me. Wish there was a user friendly app. Parlor isn't so user friendly.
I like Gab as an alternative and Telegram for uncensored news.

Back