• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Un-Sponsored Summer Cycle Log

IML Gear Cream!
Last week was solid in the gym. Up from 206 to 210. Expected as my first 10 weeks are bulking with deca and then a 5 week run with tren and var. Here are pre cycle bloods. This is 100mg DQ test iso twice a week. Bloods were drawn 4 days after last pin. After this I dropped to 75mg x2 EW.
THANKS for this.

I appreciate
Bloodwork is always very welcome

Wife hooked up a salmon omelet. Greek food last night was definitely not according to the diet though.

Attachments

• Salmon Omlette.jpg
    Salmon Omlette.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 40
Wife hooked up a salmon omelet. Greek food last night was definitely not according to the diet though.

That looks sooo good! Salmon omelette Plus Greek!!....sounds like you came to my house!!

Max
Bad ass food! Omg

The salsa was mango, avocados and peppers from our garden. She used it on some blackened salmon tacos the other night and this was from the leftovers. Never let good fish go to waste.

Ordered labs for Monday. Test, free test, E2 for the Euro gear. IGF-1 and GH for the IL orange tops. Going to stop the extra 100mg of DQ test iso for the bloods. Question on IGF and GH serum testing for those that know (I tried to find the treads I've read in the past). Fast and no exercise for the serum test. 10ius IM 3 hours prior? Will test Monday morning.

6 weeks and gains are modest. 208 this morning and definitely leaner than I was at 210. Adding weight to all my lifts and crushing the workouts. Cardio has been a mixed bag because of time constraints, but I have been doing some trail runs and long hikes.

My only gripe on the Euro gear is the pip. I get a knot every shot. I lowered the volume (.7ml sust, .5ml deca .1ml mastP. .3ml DQ test iso) 2.5ml every other day. I've done cycles with 3+ml shots rotating glutes and zero pip. Each shot leaves a large knot for a day or two. Going to try each compound individually in quads and delts to see if I can figure out what is causing such a reaction.

Hiking with the wife and pup.

Attachments

• Hike.jpg
    Hike.jpg
    483.2 KB · Views: 33
Ordered labs for Monday. Test, free test, E2 for the Euro gear. IGF-1 and GH for the IL orange tops. Going to stop the extra 100mg of DQ test iso for the bloods. Question on IGF and GH serum testing for those that know (I tried to find the treads I've read in the past). Fast and no exercise for the serum test. 10ius IM 3 hours prior? Will test Monday morning.

6 weeks and gains are modest. 208 this morning and definitely leaner than I was at 210. Adding weight to all my lifts and crushing the workouts. Cardio has been a mixed bag because of time constraints, but I have been doing some trail runs and long hikes.

My only gripe on the Euro gear is the pip. I get a knot every shot. I lowered the volume (.7ml sust, .5ml deca .1ml mastP. .3ml DQ test iso) 2.5ml every other day. I've done cycles with 3+ml shots rotating glutes and zero pip. Each shot leaves a large knot for a day or two. Going to try each compound individually in quads and delts to see if I can figure out what is causing such a reaction.
Appreciate you doing the testing ! Serious ! That is very cool and we all like to see testing. Helps everyone , no matter the results.
Aww I Luv Animals!! Dogs especially!!

Max

Bro science results on what is causing the pip. Last night i did, .7ml sust250 in right quad, 1ml mast P in my left quad, .5ml deca 250 in my left delt and getting out of bed my right quad is knotted like my glutes have been when I pin. The oil is clear and smooth. No idea why 175mgs of test blend would cause such pip.

Had to get blood draws on Tuesday. Made sure to fast and no exercise for the gh and igf test. Pinned 10ius of IL orange top gh in my left bicep at 4:30 am and had blood drawn at 7:30. My gear rotation has been 7ml of Euro sust, 5ml of deca 250, and 1ml of mast p EOD. Waited just over two days to get blood drawn. Testing test, free test and e2. Should get the results any day.

Cycle has been productive. Dropping the deca for tren e next week. Adding 50mg of var ED (25 in the am and 25 in the pm).

I absolutely love this scenery and I've been getting out a bit myself but not on any terrain like this, good for you man

- - - Updated - - -

Had to get blood draws on Tuesday. Made sure to fast and no exercise for the gh and igf test. Pinned 10ius of IL orange top gh in my left bicep at 4:30 am and had blood drawn at 7:30. My gear rotation has been 7ml of Euro sust, 5ml of deca 250, and 1ml of mast p EOD. Waited just over two days to get blood drawn. Testing test, free test and e2. Should get the results any day.

Cycle has been productive. Dropping the deca for tren e next week. Adding 50mg of var ED (25 in the am and 25 in the pm).

Let me know how you make out with the iron Lion orange tops because I'm planning on grabbing a bunch of them, I'm hearing nothing but great great feedback from them

Get Shredded!
Labs came back. IGF is unexpectedly low since I am on my fourth month of 2.5ius in the am and pm. E2 is high. Alpha pharma Exmestane is 12.5mg Mon, Wed, and Fri. May try stepping it up though not feeling any bad effects from the e2.

Attachments

• 4397F04E-5792-4353-868B-0506E19EF239_1_201_a.jpeg
    4397F04E-5792-4353-868B-0506E19EF239_1_201_a.jpeg
    281.9 KB · Views: 25
Labs came back. IGF is unexpectedly low since I am on my fourth month of 2.5ius in the am and pm. E2 is high. Alpha pharma Exmestane is 12.5mg Mon, Wed, and Fri. May try stepping it up though not feeling any bad effects from the e2.

What was your IGF before? Serum looks good.

24 serum is good. My igf-1 changes a lot (119-338) so idk what to think. At least you have decent gh. Appreciate the bloodwork

Max

Test and free test are solid. The EP sust and mast are doing their thing. This is 175mg sust and 100mg mast p EOD with 150mg deca. Bloods were 2 days after last pin. I scored in the 5k range with DQ's test blend at 600mg per week, (still got the blood work), but that was my first cycle over three years ago. Surprised my e2 scored this high taking 12.5mg Aromasin three times a week.

Switched the deca with tren e and have thrown 50mg of var in split 25mg in the am and pm. Progress pics

Attachments

• IMG_6025.JPG
    IMG_6025.JPG
    584.3 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_6039.JPG
    IMG_6039.JPG
    576.9 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_6013.JPG
    IMG_6013.JPG
    595.5 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_6049.JPG
    IMG_6049.JPG
    594.9 KB · Views: 15
Dang, man. Looks like you've leaned out a bunch. How much weight you dropped so far?

I'm actually heavier. Fluctuating between 210 and 215. Prior to the cycle I was 205-210. It's always been hard to pack on size. Next run I'm trying ment, npp and test iso for a winter bulk cycle.

I'm actually heavier. Fluctuating between 210 and 215. Prior to the cycle I was 205-210. It's always been hard to pack on size. Next run I'm trying ment, npp and test iso for a winter bulk cycle.

Leaned out and added weight! Way to go. :clapping:

The only complaint I have with this cycle is the pip from the Sust 250. Makes me think it is disproportionately high in prop. Also, my test at 700mg a week (.8ml EOD) is about half what it was on DQ's test blend at 300mg a week. Here are bloods from that cycle. Also wondering why my e2 is so high. Taking Alpha Pharma aromasin at 12.5mg EOD. These bloods were with zero AI.

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
Labs from my first cycle of DQ gear. Bloods were pulled 7 days after last pin vs 2 days as this cycle had short esters and I wanted to keep my EOD pin cycle.

Attachments

• Test.JPG
    Test.JPG
    96 KB · Views: 26
Switched out the Euro Sust with Euro Test C and zero pip. Is anyone else having pip issues with the sust from the into shop that was purchased about 5 months ago? I still have 3 from the local shop too. The deca, mast p and tren e are smooth as silk, but the sust leaves a huge knot in my muscle every time.

Switched out the Euro Sust with Euro Test C and zero pip. Is anyone else having pip issues with the sust from the into shop that was purchased about 5 months ago? I still have 3 from the local shop too. The deca, mast p and tren e are smooth as silk, but the sust leaves a huge knot in my muscle every time.
nope, I also used Sust 500 and zero pip.

Cyp is by far my main and only go-to testosterone, it's the most user friendly for me with basically zero sight irritation. Sust on the other hand no matter the brand no matter the year or the time, it has always produced some type of irritation. Some brands a bit more than others, the EP sust has been smooth for me at times, and other times it had a bite which I often expected.
I used it probably about 5 months ago for several weeks and I didn't have any issues or notice anything really, I mean I felt the usual presents of that ester but nothing out of the ordinary.

Switched the deca with tren e and have thrown 50mg of var in split 25mg in the am and pm. Progress pics

Animal! . Looking huge! Nice GJ503!!

Max

Second pin with cyp and it is smooth as silk. 3 more weeks on this summer run and I'm already planning a winter cycle devoted to bulking. Never really devoted a cycle to putting on mass alone. I always shift gears and cut the last 4 or 5 weeks. Thinking ment, npp, and test iso and eating like a horse.

Second pin with cyp and it is smooth as silk. 3 more weeks on this summer run and I'm already planning a winter cycle devoted to bulking. Never really devoted a cycle to putting on mass alone. I always shift gears and cut the last 4 or 5 weeks. Thinking ment, npp, and test iso and eating like a horse.

eating horse seems like a very good idea! :winkfinger:

PSL never disappoints. I haven't been on here in a while. Been working more hours than should be humanly possible. Hope you had a good holiday season brother.

Going to dive into my summer run. Course work for my graduate program is done (still writing my thesis). I feel like I can devote some real effort into making gains this summer.

Stats
5'10
206lbs
BF (pushing 20%)

Cycle is almost all PSL gear.
Sust 250 every 3 days
Deca 200 every 3 days
Mast p 75 ED
Replace Deca with Tren 3 after 10 weeks

DQ test iso 100mg every 3 days (a bit more than I use during a cruise)
IL orange top gh 2.5iu's in the am and pm. (5iu ED).

Diet is going to be disciplined (I swear). Actually looking at switching to a plant based diet after this run (got to do more research). Chicken and fish are the only meats I will be eating with egg whites and whey.
All I read with DQ Test Iso. haha

Dispense Quick -One of the legends like AY - Agent Yes (before my days here at ASF)

Im glad you put EP on that level...

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

Back