God...I Hate Stupid People

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,219 Posts
    Rep Points

God...I Hate Stupid People

So...Most know my medical situation..and that I have a Real Service Dog..a 130lb Wolf-hybrid...Off-leash Service Dog..Yeah that's right..Off-Leash..he goes everywhere I do..Mall... grocery stores..gyms..and of course resturants..

But because I try to stay fit and continue to fight the good fight..I guess people just forget that there's something medical wrong with me...Let me stop and just thank all the F-ing A-holes with FAKE service animals..that cause me more than 50% of the shit I put up with..

And most people never see the shit I have to endure..Never see the ugly side of C..Well it's harder and harder to hide as it continues to tear away at me..

Had an upcoming court date...Speeding ticket..hell got to live a little..So,whenever I absolutely have to be somewhere,I try to explain my situation and that I have no control over my health..at anytime I may be in the ER..
    But...No you have to be there..or Bench Warrant...WTF.. I'm the only one in this shitty county with C...??

So,I made it there..but was about 50/50...
    I'll skip the here and there..but the court cop..asked if anyone else needs a continuous..I struggle to get over there..I mean it's obvious I'm not well..He says have a seat...AND CALLS 40 MORE PEOPLE IN FRONT OF ME..

People wake the F up..
    Make the man fight C...go up the stairs twice..wait while others not sick don't..and punish him for having a Real Service Dog..

Of all the trials and battles I endure..
    By far it's the lack of compassion and stupidity of people that trumps anything else I have to put up with EVERYDAY..
    People have no idea where to even find the Federal Service Dog Rules...but all to ready to tell you what they are..

I know I don't fit the cookie cutter when it comes to being sick...Well I don't give a F...Im trying to LIVE..
    And what would be nice...is if the ADA or Justice Department..would starting fining these Aholes that constantly break the Federal Disability Laws..All I want is to fight without people wasting the time I have left,because they are to lazy to read the Law...

ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10,906 Posts
    Rep Points

Sorry man. Life can be a long run of kicks to the nuts with barely enough time to recover between kicks. Sometimes no recovery time.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,219 Posts
    Rep Points

Yeah...Well..That was the Friday 8 days ago..
    It cost me 7 days in bed..7 days I can't ever get back..Could have been worse..

But now.. There's no way in Hell I'm paying that ticket..that piece of shit county had no compassion whatsoever..
    Put me at risk for $211.oo...Last time I passed out driving I woke up upside down in a ditch..no seat belt..had to crawl out the back glass.. Totaled that BMW...but walked away..not a scratch..That would be to easy..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    278 Posts
    Rep Points

Bro the system is a complete waste of taxpayers time and money. They are all incompetent assholes who think they are better than you. They think they are above the law when in fact they should be held to a much higher standard. Ugh i could go on and on im sorry you had to deal with that brother. Fuckem you are the better man

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    415 Posts
    Rep Points

Today's society brotha. I see the fake service dogs everywhere and it pisses me off too. I hold doors, help elderly, even try and help the douche bags at the gym doing knee bends as squats even though they called my wife a Karen cause we don't like it when they goof off in the gym and let their homies in with their card because we don't want to see anyone get hurt. Just keep fighting and we all have your back here I'm sure.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,219 Posts
    Rep Points

Well I have since fallen very ill..Not looking good..
    C weakens you and things that didn't effect you before get big quick..and they have..
    I can deal with 2 or 3 things at a Time..but there seems to be far too many now to count..
    Even looks like a brown recluse got a bite in too...WOW..Really..Shit..didn't even notice,my girl did..

I always hope for tomorrow to be better..sunny skies..nothing but Rain..and my close friend Pain..
    In the Shit deep this time Again.. It's no fun and I can't focus for shit..all I can muster is what day it might be..have to check the phone to verify..Been going downhill for maybe a wk..but picking up some speed..Today no use of left hand,it's all taped up..right hand about 60%..low back went out 2 nights ago.. barley able to walk..short term memory gone..a total fucking wreck..

Got to say the worst I've ever been..Oh Yeah..forgot for a minute,it actually stopped for a couple of minutes,but back..both ears ringing like a church bell..very nice..the cherry on top...I will loose consciousness and wake up maybe 10 or 15 minutes later...those are just the highlights..

Just have to see how this plays out.. I'm not in control of anything..just here for the ride..As long as I'm in pain there's hope..But when that goes..well fuck..

Sorry..Im usually very positive..headstrong..I am in a fog..of pain and doubt today..I would rather be home riding this out than full of tubes in the H...I had to take a break..Maybe I was wrong..I don't know what's right and wrong anymore..more rest maybe..

Well you guys hold it down and play fair....Light Weight Baby

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    319 Posts
    Rep Points

Zion, I feel so bad for you man, I hope nothing but the best outcome for you. I know you are living it but i once heard the best medicine is a positive attitude, stay strong brother fight like hell as I know you have been doing...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,688 Posts
    Rep Points

Damn man, seems life's been throwing you curveballs lately. We have your back and hopefully things will work out for the better in the end. Keep fighting!
    Show me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    998 Posts
    Rep Points

Sorry brother- just saw this- Don't have any magic words for u my friend- sure wish I did- All I know is u've been down before, but never out. Will say an xtra prayer(me and the little princess)for u tonight and u know how to get me if u need too. Hang tough bro! And if anybody can beat it, your mean old ornery ass can!-HR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts
    Rep Points

Wish I knew exactly what to say man. Not to get too churchy but some of the most significant and important people in the Bible also endured some of the greatest struggles. Its only a season bro. Keep your head up and keep fighting the way we all know you do.

Super Fuckin User

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    347 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by zionoir626 View Post
    So...Most know my medical situation..and that I have a Real Service Dog..a 130lb Wolf-hybrid...Off-leash Service Dog..Yeah that's right..Off-Leash..he goes everywhere I do..Mall... grocery stores..gyms..and of course resturants..

But because I try to stay fit and continue to fight the good fight..I guess people just forget that there's something medical wrong with me...Let me stop and just thank all the F-ing A-holes with FAKE service animals..that cause me more than 50% of the shit I put up with..

And most people never see the shit I have to endure..Never see the ugly side of C..Well it's harder and harder to hide as it continues to tear away at me..

Had an upcoming court date...Speeding ticket..hell got to live a little..So,whenever I absolutely have to be somewhere,I try to explain my situation and that I have no control over my health..at anytime I may be in the ER..
    But...No you have to be there..or Bench Warrant...WTF.. I'm the only one in this shitty county with C...??

So,I made it there..but was about 50/50...
    I'll skip the here and there..but the court cop..asked if anyone else needs a continuous..I struggle to get over there..I mean it's obvious I'm not well..He says have a seat...AND CALLS 40 MORE PEOPLE IN FRONT OF ME..

People wake the F up..
    Make the man fight C...go up the stairs twice..wait while others not sick don't..and punish him for having a Real Service Dog..

Of all the trials and battles I endure..
    By far it's the lack of compassion and stupidity of people that trumps anything else I have to put up with EVERYDAY..
    People have no idea where to even find the Federal Service Dog Rules...but all to ready to tell you what they are..

I know I don't fit the cookie cutter when it comes to being sick...Well I don't give a F...Im trying to LIVE..
    And what would be nice...is if the ADA or Justice Department..would starting fining these Aholes that constantly break the Federal Disability Laws..All I want is to fight without people wasting the time I have left,because they are to lazy to read the Law...
    Sorry to hear that shit man, I get the same shit all the time with my GSD Service Dog for PTSD and plenty more. I feel like people who just want to "bring their dog to the store" don't have a clue what it's like to actually need a Service Animal. There are only 2 questions that you can be asked - If the animal is a Service Animal and what he/she does... Other than that, fuck em. What's worse is bc of my "size, I catch dirty looks and commentary like just bc I'm muscular I don't need my dog.

And don't even get me started with LE and the courts. Just stupid.
    Ready On Deck

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,219 Posts
    Rep Points

Yeah..most people don't even know where to find the ADA Service Dog Laws...but they always want to tell me what they are..WTF

I told a waitress to go read the rules come back and I'll talk to you...she called the owner..lazy bitch..and she was fat..

If you have a real SD..most likely you have a Red/White and Blue card in your wallet.. People just seem to forget all about that..
    And the totally sad thing is he's the sweetest dog around..loves kids..other dogs..Not to mention has saved my life at least 10x...
    And that's what he's for...saving my ass when I'm face down out cold in the dirt...