• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Logan Paul Thinks He Could Beat Mike Tyson in a Boxing Match

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
“You can’t tell me I can’t beat Mike Tyson. Bro, he’s old, old.”

It appears that Logan Paul is intent on trying to box all the modern day boxing legends. First he targeted the smaller Floyd Mayweather and fought him to a draw. Now it appears that Logan Paul is looking to goad Mike Tyson into a match.

You would think that Logan Paul would have learned his lesson by now. In facing Floyd Mayweather, we saw that Paul had some modicum of skills in the ring. But what we ultimately saw was a larger man unable to hurt or damage the much smaller, more experienced boxer. Logan Paul now has his sights set on Mike Tyson, a much larger man and a bigger puncher than Mayweather. After dropping out of the Generation Iron Slap Contest in 2019 vs the Slap Contest Champion, Dumpling, Paul is unpredictable and it comes to no surprise on what his next move will be.

While Mike Tyson may be at an advanced age, what he was able to show against Roy Jones Jr. during their exhibition bout was impressive. Tyson still had pop on his punches and he still had the kind of footwork and agility of a man years his junior. Make no mistake that Mike Tyson is still an absolute beast.

Paul vs Tyson Next?
So where did this notion of a Logan Paul vs Mike Tyson showdown comes from? Well it appears that on Paul’s podcast, Impaulsive, the question was posed.

“SOMEONE MENTIONED MIKE TYSON, LIKE HOW FUNNY IS IT?” SAID PAUL. “ONE GREAT AT A TIME. OR IS IT LIKE YOU CAN ONLY FIGHT ONE? MY LAWYER MENTIONED IT AND HE WAS LIKE, ‘NO, TYSON WILL RIP YOUR HEAD OFF, YOU DON’T STAND A CHANCE’.

“I’M LIKE ‘BRO, I LITERALLY JUST WENT THROUGH ALL OF THIS, YOU CAN’T TELL ME I CAN’T BEAT MIKE TYSON. BRO, HE’S OLD, OLD.”

There’s certainly nothing wrong with confidence. It will take that kind of confidence for Logan Paul to actually go for broke and beat Mike Tyson in the ring. But despite his age, Tyson would be no walk in the park and would likely give Paul all he could handle.

Would you watch a Mike Tyson vs Logan Paul match?

I fucking hate this momo motherfucker...no name nobody getting in the ring making all this $ with no experience compared to all these others that deserve a shot and just exhibitions and playing...I liked brock lesner but same to him.

All this YouTuber, tic tock ppl boxing is a bad look on the sport imo.

So fucking transparent.

Looking for another cash grab from a big name like Tyson (who could use the money too).

IMO if ppl want to see and pay for an exhibition fight that means nothing, let them be fools.

Whole fight would be worked out anyway, ending in a “draw.”

If Mike went out and tried, he would put Logan to sleep as fast as he wanted to.
Watch some of Mike's recent (several months old) training videos......the guy still has serious power and blitz ability.....he can't sustain it for long, but he doesn't need a long time if a couple of his bombs land.

I think the whole world would love to see Tyson destroy this fucking moron. He has been getting into the ring with fighters just looking for a big paycheck.

Tyson has never really needed cardio and longevity in the ring. Tyson lands a nasty glove that does all the work needed.

I will never forget sitting in the livingroom with friends watching the Tyson vs Holyfield match. That fight made history. Mike found an equal, and he got a little hungry.

When it comes down to true boxing, technique and form holds more merit than the words your lips drivel. I have always tried to maintain some amount of training in terms of boxing. Even without sparring, training on bags and an agility partner is good cardio. It also maintains good form and solid punches. Right now I am overweight, not in the shape I need to be, and low on cardiovascular, but I know how much power I can land with a clean punch. I have not put on a pair of gloves in 20 years, and I know a clean, well placed hook or uppercut will likely drop and opponent for a couple counts. I doubt I would win a match, but if I could land that one clean punch. 🤔

If I know without a shadow of a doubt what my out of shape punches can still do, I am certain Tyson knows what he can do, and I am sure Tyson knows he can remove Paul's head from his body within 90 seconds.

There is only one way I would volunteer to put leather on and trade shots with Tyson. It would have to be a life or death situation that left me no choice. At that point all rules are off. I'm not boxing, I'm gong to war to survive. 🤣😂 Ear biting may even be an option.

“You can’t tell me I can’t beat Mike Tyson. Bro, he’s old, old.”

It appears that Logan Paul is intent on trying to box all the modern day boxing legends. First he targeted the smaller Floyd Mayweather and fought him to a draw. Now it appears that Logan Paul is looking to goad Mike Tyson into a match.

You would think that Logan Paul would have learned his lesson by now. In facing Floyd Mayweather, we saw that Paul had some modicum of skills in the ring. But what we ultimately saw was a larger man unable to hurt or damage the much smaller, more experienced boxer. Logan Paul now has his sights set on Mike Tyson, a much larger man and a bigger puncher than Mayweather. After dropping out of the Generation Iron Slap Contest in 2019 vs the Slap Contest Champion, Dumpling, Paul is unpredictable and it comes to no surprise on what his next move will be.

While Mike Tyson may be at an advanced age, what he was able to show against Roy Jones Jr. during their exhibition bout was impressive. Tyson still had pop on his punches and he still had the kind of footwork and agility of a man years his junior. Make no mistake that Mike Tyson is still an absolute beast.

Paul vs Tyson Next?
So where did this notion of a Logan Paul vs Mike Tyson showdown comes from? Well it appears that on Paul’s podcast, Impaulsive, the question was posed.

“SOMEONE MENTIONED MIKE TYSON, LIKE HOW FUNNY IS IT?” SAID PAUL. “ONE GREAT AT A TIME. OR IS IT LIKE YOU CAN ONLY FIGHT ONE? MY LAWYER MENTIONED IT AND HE WAS LIKE, ‘NO, TYSON WILL RIP YOUR HEAD OFF, YOU DON’T STAND A CHANCE’.

“I’M LIKE ‘BRO, I LITERALLY JUST WENT THROUGH ALL OF THIS, YOU CAN’T TELL ME I CAN’T BEAT MIKE TYSON. BRO, HE’S OLD, OLD.”

There’s certainly nothing wrong with confidence. It will take that kind of confidence for Logan Paul to actually go for broke and beat Mike Tyson in the ring. But despite his age, Tyson would be no walk in the park and would likely give Paul all he could handle.

Would you watch a Mike Tyson vs Logan Paul match?
LP is a clickbait millionaire.
Tyson will always be a fighter.
Tyson would put LP in the hospital.

Lets hope it happens, it would be fun to watch!

IML Gear Cream!
I would watch Tyson vs Paul just to see if Tyson is willing to teach him a lesson and put him in his place.

Does anyone have a good Paul match up that would actually be a fight, and not a match from a retired champion?

Jake is somewhat funny but Logan sucks. He does wwe and has a beef with Roman reigns and he wants to fight Andrew Tate who would smoke him too

If he did an actual fight with Mike he would end up in the hospital. He only fights old fighters that are a lower weight class. Mike is still heavy and extremely powerful. I’m sure he wouldn’t do it unless he could pay Mike enough to throw the fight which I don’t see happening. He has way to much pride to lay down in a fight.

Paul must have seen this recent picture and it made him brave:

5053a2cac2dd501adabb023840aa28a8.jpeg

"The 56-year-old posed for photos with fans as he was rolled through the airport terminal on Tuesday having suffered a “sciatica flare-up” in his lower back."

I'm sure that Paul figures that Tyson still has enough name recognition that this could be a good payday for him and figures that at this point it might be safe to get into the ring with him. Aside from the financial side otherwise this wouldn't look too good for Paul. If he were to win so what? He beat a 56 year old guy who is 33 years past his prime who was just recently being rolled through the airport in a wheelchair. If he were to lose he just got beat by a 56 year old guy who got out of a wheelchair to kick his ass.

He's a fool.

I roll w some top level MMA guys and I whip their asses. And I have had 3-4 surgeries.

Old man strength is the real deal..

Mike would devastate him and he knows it.hes just trying to get the fight which would earn him tens of millions.

I'd fight Logan Paul, win or lose.. I don't fear him. But I wouldn't fight Mike Tyson. Hell no. There's zero chance I could win. None of us on the forum could blink at him.

Logan Paul wants money. I get it

Last edited:
Back