• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Recommended local inj and oral sd go to

cujo200231

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Who is your go to when it comes to local abs has both inj sd and oral?

I'm being very biased but it is PSL.. at this moment we do not have injectable superdrol, however we have one of the best lineups with injectable Drol, tbol, dbol..
Absolutely amazing stuff..

I'm being very biased but it is PSL.. at this moment we do not have injectable superdrol, however we have one of the best lineups with injectable Drol, tbol, dbol..
Absolutely amazing stuff..
I 2nd this. EP is always g2g. I've personally tried couple of the gold line products and muah is all I can see

I've always wondered about the estro problems with high dose pre-WO..
I know it's in and out in hrs...but the mood swings..you know like wanting to change your hair color or listening to Sarah Mclachlin or watching the Chew...

I've always wondered about the estro problems with high dose pre-WO..
I know it's in and out in hrs...but the mood swings..you know like wanting to change your hair color or listening to Sarah Mclachlin or watching the Chew...
I've personally never had a problem

Me neither but 50 of Dbol and 50 Drol oral at once Will...does me anyway..

Thanks for the help. I went with spectrum for inj sd and jpal for the oral version

Try injectable anadrol with injectable dbol and you will be in love with it . Insane gains

Not a fan of water retentive drugs. I know you don’t care about waistline and just want to be a monster but I’m all about aesthetics lol

IML Gear Cream!
Not a fan of water retentive drugs. I know you don’t care about waistline and just want to be a monster but I’m all about aesthetics lol

In Monstro's defense..He is actually pretty damn cut and one of the most knowledgeable guys here..I think using Drol and/or Dbol for pre-WO.. either oral or injectable 3 to 4 times a wk would have little to no extra water retention..I often use them and have noticed none away..

Back