• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Are you grateful for all you have? Watch this!

People often forget how Cruel this world Is..
I'm sure Idog you've heard this before..One can always find work in Africa,if he doesn't mind getting his hands dirty.. I've known many men that have made their fortune over there..Sadly,I don't see it ever changing..

But this is the World we live in..

Very sad indeed...the future is very bleak for that part of the world

On one of my forums we funded a buddy Tyson I met online and we funded a gym for him and his community. WE have sent them tens of thousands and they have a really cool little place.

We talk every now and then and he just messaged me. They are on a 42 day lockdown bc of this fake bullshit Covid variants. They are not allowed to drive cars, they have curfews and Tyson said you do not want to mess with the Guerrilas there or the police. You will just disappear.

I don't think he's lying.

Sickening to see the fake plandemic at even a worse level then we are seeing here.

It's crazy to see it worldwide and where he is at, there are only a handful of cases.

Def makes me more appreciative of the freedoms that we have, and also makes me very aware we are going to need to fight to keep these freedoms. We all are.

They are actively coming after you and I.

On one of my forums we funded a buddy Tyson I met online and we funded a gym for him and his community. WE have sent them tens of thousands and they have a really cool little place.

We talk every now and then and he just messaged me. They are on a 42 day lockdown bc of this fake bullshit Covid variants. They are not allowed to drive cars, they have curfews and Tyson said you do not want to mess with the Guerrilas there or the police. You will just disappear.

I don't think he's lying.

Sickening to see the fake plandemic at even a worse level then we are seeing here.

It's crazy to see it worldwide and where he is at, there are only a handful of cases.

Def makes me more appreciative of the freedoms that we have, and also makes me very aware we are going to need to fight to keep these freedoms. We all are.

They are actively coming after you and I.

Probably be 10 years before they come after you...and by then, you will be too old and tired to fight back.

They know time is on their side.

But in all seriousness, the living conditions are awful in places like this. Even to live in fear of "disappearing" is a terrible place to be...

Well let them come...
But let me know so I can order enough body bags for them..

Go to the Knife Center and check out their neck knives...some are surgical quality..
Nothing better for Close Quater Combat..

My personal favorite ..

bump this thread in case someone missed it

Hard to watch at times. The value of a life in that part of the world is so much less than most places. I spent some time in several countries in Africa and know first hand the realities in that area. Horrible future for those kids.

IML Gear Cream!
You mean no future...doubt 80% will make it to 18
Life over there has no valve,100's killed daily...

Back